Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo (24796 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ekejoestar(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter..

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter..
Demons when they are finally apprehended & shot, you will hear wailers weeping we did not do anything they are killing innocent criminals.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by tollyboy5(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
lol thats what the SE bargained for. if you talk theyll say another thing.
my only business today os SW and lagos grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Charmingrascal(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
IPOB is gradually making life difficult for the people of South East.
Even Kanu will not support this

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Was here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Muna4real(f): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

I thought they have cancelled the sit at home

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by SlayerForever: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
The sit at home has been canceled for nearly a month now rest abeg.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by RobbStark(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

Stop lying you miscreant.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Muna4real:

Yes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by BKayy: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't know why the OP's story is funny to me?
Maybe it was how he narrated it. Lol grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ekejoestar(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Muna4real:

Cancel gini?? There's another sit at home tomorrow sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by YouAreUseless: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ipob are useless people, no direction, no tactics

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by SlayerForever: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
RobbStark:

Stop lying you miscreant.

If I enter you you go run.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by RobbStark(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

If I enter you you go run.

Shift one corner.
Enter me fire.

I didn't see your new thread today

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by SlayerForever: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
RobbStark:

Shift one corner.
Enter me fire.

I didn't see your new thread today

Okay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by optionalY09: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Well, if you want the seat at home to end you must wake all the innocent life’s the Nigerian government killed in the East or declare Biafra Nation then the seat at home will end

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ikwerelastborn: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Shut up, are SE people complaining? The sit at home remains

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ikwerelastborn: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
optionalY09:
Well, if you want the seat at home to end you must wake all the innocent life’s the Nigerian government killed and the East or declare Biafra Nation then the seat at home will end
Exactly, the sit at home continues,make person make some money from business shift to SS first

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ekejoestar(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
optionalY09:
Well, if you want the seat at home to end you must wake all the innocent life’s the Nigerian government killed and the East or declare Biafra Nation then the seat at home will end

I have a question for you, do you lock yourself indoors because you are fighting with your neighbor while he goes about his business? Am sure if you do that then it's because the neighbor is stronger than you.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ikwerelastborn: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
BKayy:
I don't know why the OP's story is funny to me?
Maybe it was how he narrated it. Lol grin
Lol,is funny actually my brother. The sit at home remains anyway

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Ikwerelastborn: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
It must continue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by malel1: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
IPOB is gradually making life difficult for the people of South East.
Even Kanu will not support this

Am a strong supporter of MNK IPOB , but since he was cut , the current people in charge of IPOB have no brain.

Attacking people u are fighting for ? It’s realky craze

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by wunmi590(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by QuickStandard: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Is it your sit at home?
If they come out to protest, the police and military will grab the opportunity to maime, intimidate and some cases kill peaceful protesters.
If sitting at home will send a message, then let them be biko.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by money121(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by calculator123(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
The sit at home has been counter productive. Bubu doesn't give a hoot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by appishani1(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Let them suffer for it It didn't affect us here in abuja

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Sultty(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
stupid ipob Jews. eventually they will wreck themselves

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ozekhome Meets Salami Panel, Testifies Against Magu, Submits Videos / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / Nigerian Soldiers Worshipping God In The Northeast: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.