Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo (24801 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
K
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by tutudesz: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
undecided
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by ybalogs(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Is it IPOB or those obeying them? Anyways they're only fighting for their skin when the government can't do the needful. State of my Nation.
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Flier: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
If they like,let them sit at home for the rest of the year,it’s not my business
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Adakintroy: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Nnnn
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Adakintroy: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Na small small groups take de turn to their own terrorist and become the villians they accuse others of being. Very soon if you defy the order them go behead you in public. Jus de watch.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Na dem go hear am grin
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2021
angry
Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Edoziesmart(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
The sit at home has been canceled for nearly a month now rest abeg.
Who cancelled it? Cus last time I checked there is sit at home here in the east every month, they have even extend it to Tuesdays

So stop lying

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by toba1909(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter..

Seems the people over there are enjoying it.
Let them continue to mete such hardship on their own people....... Human inhumanity to human!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by RodgersAkpafu: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
If that is true
Why did the show of shame that happened in Imo state happen
At the school

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Alaigbopress: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Funny enough Kanu will never support such evil against Igbos. If this is what Biafra is all about, then many Igbos will back out. We can't be repeating what we are fighting against on our own soil. Moreover people should also learn to adhere to simple instruction, lack of discipline is what lead to the present messy nature of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Adakintroy: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2021
As long as it does not bother the rest of us thats their own country thats their business. If them no get sense to know say na themselve them de harm whats ur the concern.

.I go see how long them go sit for house before hungry chase them out and them begin strive against their so called brothers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Tomilola360: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2021
NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by matm: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Ipob sit at home cancelled not too long ago.It miscreants dt are doing dt.Dont worry,soon,beating to stupor of d touts by hardworking Igbos will commence.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by BigYash: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Ah Ah! Them never still comot inside hux? shocked Bubu don go back abj nau

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by od501: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Honestly this thing is paining me like seriously, I spoke with my mum today and she narrated to me how those stupid boys went to a restaurant and wasted the effort of the owner like they used knives to slice the wrapped semovita that the woman want to sell and they carried the cooler of rice and poured it into the cooler of beans and mixed everything together and am sure they also poured away the stew and the soup and this woman is not a fulani ooo but a fellow Igbo for that matter..

Sorry for your loss (if your story is true). But come to think of it, so you rather blame a people reacting to injustice than to blame the ones that penetrated the injustice?
Had the government not murder people with their jihadist military and police, will we be hearing about sit at home by now? How beat a child and ask him not to cry?
You should learn how to channel the blame right bro. Blame the perpetrators, not the victims. Your government is evil, they must stop killing people like animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Kpartners: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2021
We are just shooting ourselves on the foot, even those that are planning to send there children to schools in the east are having a rethink.

Bringing more damage to ourselves thinking we are wise. The truth is that the number of mad people in Igbo land has doubled since Bubuu came to power, and we easily forgot that even in Bubuus home state of Katsina that people there are suffering more than us.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Patrioticman007(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

The truth is very bitter, they say if you want to dig a pit of wickedness & malicious act you should not dig it very deep, for you might fall inside it yourself.
That the Igbo's think they call hunt & kill Northerners without killing themselves, for history has shown its a big fallacy.
Since this a case of dog killing dog, more of it please, may the sit at home be extended to 3 days in a week by ipob, Nigerians should say amen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by peedeeasobie(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:

Stop lying to yourself. Cancelled on paper, yet IPOB foot soldiers are enforcing it.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by bluefilm: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Don't mind dem na.

Soon they will push so many people into rejecting anything that has to do with Biafra.

Na so e dey start na.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Tingotoe: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
What else can you expect from a group of miscreants and touts?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Surfacebaba: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
all the best to u guys if u na like make u na dey sit at home and die in hunger

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by Decency2020(f): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
I am a Yoruba and I support the Biafran agitation because I am in support of Oduduwa nation but this policy of locking yourself down is pure madness that should be condemned

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by caandi: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Well the Ipob sit at home situation; they’re trying to drive a point to the government but it’s not working. No one is needing to them, it’s better they call it off! Would do everyone some good

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by peedeeasobie(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Sorry for your loss (if your story is true). But come to think of it, so you rather blame a people reacting to injustice than to blame the ones that penetrated the injustice?
Had the government not murder people with their jihadist military and police, will we be hearing about sit at home by now? How beat a child and ask him not to cry?
You should learn how to channel the blame right bro. Blame the perpetrators, not the victims. Your government is evil, they must stop killing people like animals.

Your thinking is warped. Reacting to injustice against their fellow Igbo? What did the woman at the restaurant do to enable the injustice?

If they want to fight injustice, can't they go to Aso rock?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo by ihedioramma: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:
How many times have you tell Nigerian Goverment to end bad Goverment ? or do you like the way Nigeria is now ?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.