Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day (12049 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by noleflendum: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Average ibo man tell lies
10billion ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Kennitrust(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Wetin den dey use calculate the money sef
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by IdJack(m): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm, abeg who calculated it.

Nevertheless, this sit at home is not helping investors in the South East.

They should think again.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by shegzbillionz(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Progressyac:
You have not seen anything,
Shame to you all the South East governors,all of you ar mumu governor,you people ar here backing federal and be killing your people' none of you people can talk, shame!!!, see what is happening in northern part,killings everyday,but their governors protect them,
You people are looking for interest only,shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that’s the problem, no one cares...

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2021
The way these governors calls big money when it doenst favor them. Look at how he calls N10billion like it is easy. But when they should release it or do project with it, there is no money.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by noleflendum: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2021
michdera:
Mr Governor, if you don't like the sit at home then urge the federal government to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
this your dream can not come true until may be after Buhari's tenure
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by shegzbillionz(m): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2021
mainkendo:
One f the most sensible Igbo's out there. How can you protest only by hurting yourself while the effects has little or no impact in the central government.
What happened to protesting at the national assembly and aso rock.
I keep saying this, every single Igbo man with a right thinking and judgement knows deep down that we are on pouring water in a stone... I will never support this sit at home... imagine what a content of a newspaper , this alone will worsen the situation for us in the Biafra pursuit... if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by ihedioramma: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by suffering: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Throwing figures once again. Na our job for this country. The other day I heard a governor mismanaged 4BN NGN. People around me found it hard to believe because they had no idea what more than 200k looked like talk less of 1M NGN.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by ihedioramma: 6:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Mrakeli:

https://www.akelicious.net/south-east-loses-n10bn-every-sit-at-home-day-umahi-reveals/
I think you said no sit at home on mondays how come you loses 10bn ?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Nigerian from Lagos State, I say no to sit at home in igbo land.
Who cares about your opinion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by colorsofrainbow: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
This sit at home nonsense goes a long way in showing you how dumb these people are to reality.....common sense is not common!

They chased their own students writing exams away from hall

In the end,
the dumb terrorists in the South East will tell the students & their parents that it was Buhari & his Fulani brothers that made them lose one academic year for missing the NECO exams which the IPOB/ESN terrorists themselves forced the students, teachers & examiners out of exam halls & destroyed exam materials.
And they will believe!

And their contrived hate for Buhari & Fulanis will increase for no reason other than the wickedness of their own Igbo brothers against them.

That's the tragedy in this whole shameful & thoughtless foolishness!

Keep weeping grin
All of a sudden,terrorists from the Fulani care more about Igbos grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Organs(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
Coming from the ibo sold out Gomina,the hausa will use you and the dindin in imo And later fire your furo.
Ask Gowon and Obasanjo. grin grin

Mumu talk. So NK that was arrested after running away like the coward that he is is your hero abi? Even Sowore refused to run away. Sit down there and be running your mouth. I sincerely wish the Governor and all the rest keep quiet, na Igbos go hearam on the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by phemmie06(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2021
The sit at home is not my problem but chasing students out of exam hall was bad.

Governor Umahi, how much is your entire allocation in a month and how much is your IGR? You ought to figure out this before you can say the state loses 10 billion on each sit at home.

You and 2023 ticket from APC, even in a dreamland or trance you can't be given let alone in reality.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by shegzbillionz(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by ihedioramma: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
That's a huge lost there angry

It's an act of foolishness to keep on losing without gaining anything in return......If you're a gambler you'll Simply understand what I meant by that lipsrsealed
Is not total foolishness the one they are gaining what did they use it to do ? they are gaining 10bn every day but cant pay teachers only #30,000 . e.t.c
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by uBuNiT: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Only N10b ? We want to loose $10b. It worth it
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by BamakSNR(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Samsung galaxy a12 4G RAM 128G ROM, about 3month used 87,000 naira. Slightly negotiable. Delivery within Osun, Oyo, Kwara state. 08082074477
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Jerryherd: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy

10 billion naira haba... Wetin Ibos dey sell for Ebonyi Na baby factory Abi Na wetin

No be the same Ibo people wey we Sabi, no Ibo man dead or alive will sit at home when he can make millions in the shop that day, not even if his shop is located in sambisa forest Borno

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by shigishege: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Oga stop disturbing us with your sit at home or sit at bush. Any where you people like you can sit that's none of our business. That your people's headache.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Emergingnation(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2021
AntiWailer:
[s]They should keep sitting. If possible sit at home for the whole year ?

Only a jobless miscreant will be happy about a MONDAY sit at home order.

Don't u have bills to pay ?

Of what use will the Monday sit at home order be apart from affecting the lives of people u claim u are fighting for adversely.

I saw a YouTube video yesterday where they chased students out of Exam Halls for refusing to sit at home. On a day they are writing English Papers.

Continue supporting rubbish, na so Northerners started with Boko Haram, right now they are the one paying for it heavily for it.

You keep being useful idiots. How do u take the most productive day of the week and the day to sit at home.

That is the danger of being led by deranged and jobless touts for any cause at all.

There is limitation in their capacity to think. The few ones that managed to go to school have poverty induced blockage in their brain.

They can only do that with a stupid weakling of a Governor. Why didn't they give orders in Rivers State or after the actualisation of Biafra, Rivers go join Arewa ?[/s]
Afonja how is that your business, cry cry unity beggars every where..

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Ibkhaleel001: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
colorsofrainbow:

Keep weeping grin
All of a sudden,terrorists from the Fulani care more about Igbos grin
[/s]The actual Terrorist kills his daughter for rituals destroy his region and cripple his economy with sit at home nonesense

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Triplerg: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Who suffers when you impose sit at home order every Monday? Why suffer your people unnecessarily? How does that affect those who jail him? These people are not serious

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by phemmie06(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Why hosting Buratai? Is he from your state, if yes on what account did you host him,, was he just relieved from his post as chief of army or he was just appointed as ambassador? Is this how you would waste the nation's resources come 2023 if you were made the president? Well I am glad to let you know that you can't become one of the strong minister let alone a president
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by guru90: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2021
10 Billion kill u there............
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by AntiWailer: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja how is that your business, cry cry unity beggars every where..

Is this the best Ur capacity to think and reason can take ?

Highlight, use strike and submit.

I thought u will have a sensible conversation on how sitting at home on Monday will better your life ?

Unity beggar my Asss. What is my business with u people staying or going. I av got skills for the international market not Araria market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by McCoy662(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2021
freedomchild:
The losers are the terrorist security agents extorting and killing us..and there political accomplice.

Sit at home only makes sales increase on market days.. No hard feelings.
We're only agitating for the release of our only true leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu..

The sit at home is voluntary. Even IPOB called it off but we the people of the east insisted.
A sacrifice for our leader.

U are a baboon... How can sales increase on market days when you haven't gone out to make money? Or do ipod share money to those sitting at home to use and increase buying on market days. The monsters you are making may still kill u.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by SavageResponse(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Stupid people!

Cutting your nose to spit your face!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kebbi To Join Oil-producing States, Bagudu Pledges During Swearing-in / Bolaji Abdullahi: APC Has Ruined Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.