Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day (12048 Views)

2023 Presidency: Electoral Act Cuts PDP Delegates To 811, South-East Loses Out / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by klufs(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2021
I love IPOB. So long as they confine whatever they’re doing to the Southeast and not venture into the South-South.
It’s obvious touts, hooligans and jobless failures only ruled by their envy for others have taken over the street of the southeast under the guise of freedom fight. Now the ordinary citizens are just as fearful of the likelihood loosing their entire life’s worth to their freedom brothers more than their external enemies.
Plus, who told IPOB that the sit at home will affect the Fulani, or their politicians. The Figures we’ve seen from the VAT issue should be enough for them to know that their state governments depend more on Federal allocations than IGR. Thus, their flexing continues and the sit at home does not affect them or the allowances of regular politicians by even a bit. It only affects the hard working daily earners. Like I said, I love them, so long as they keep it to the Southeast.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by wallstreetnews: 7:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by meolaniyi(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Mod if like keep at number on FP, power belongs to the people. We know you guys have paid to suppress news
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Psalmir(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2021
I think this thing is all about been selfish..how will you tell people that they should sit at home mean while those that you claim to be fighting for are losing hugely each day and even your the so called igbo rich men are discriminating against it...I think it is time for you to look around yourselves and think because I cam only see that it is those that want to use this thing for their own selfish interest that are in support of this biafra war....travel out just within Nigeria axis and see how people mingle each day by day different religion,ethnics groups inside traffic talking some sense into their heads and you are there just making people suffer for your own selfish interest
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

10 billion naira haba... Wetin Ibos dey sell for Ebonyi Na baby factory Abi Na wetin

No be the same Ibo people wey we Sabi, no Ibo man dead or alive will sit at home when he can make millions in the shop that day, not even if his shop is located in sambisa forest Borno

Don't push the Igbo to the wall, they won't care when they want to regain freedom from the wall. Just like now, you will be surprised what their actions will be
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Triplerg:
Who suffers when you impose sit at home order every Monday? Why suffer your people unnecessarily? How does that affect those who jail him? These people are not serious

Can you listen to yourself?

Please does that concern you?

Is it your business?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Iliya1520: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2021
When we told u that sit at home is not best solution, u don't reason it, so now since u have started realize that it will undermine all ur economy, u can find a best solution.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Then do d right thing because we're not going to stop it..so,States do generate such money,still people are dying in poverty..Na God go punishment all of una.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by chrismastre5(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2021
IdJack:
Hmmm, abeg who calculated it.

Nevertheless, this sit at home is not helping investors in the South East.

They should think again.

Kindly check my signature.
who is investing in South East before? It is only igbos doing it by themselves. How many Yoruba, hausa and any other tribe with huge investment in the east did you see even before sit-at-home.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Myclubmycash: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Good or bad, the question remains; why are the Igbos more loyal to IPOB than their governors?

I can bet you that millions of them will be ready to sacrifice their freedom and or even their life because of Nnamdi Kanu; but can we say the same about their governors?
Someone might think that they have been brainwashed, but I beg to disagree. You can't brainwash all of them at the same time!

IPOB allegedly suspended the sit at home order, but the people objected. Does that send a message?

At this point, if the governors are not jittery about the current situation, it is either that they are hyper- insensitive or their entire system is wired with femur bone..

Again I ask, why are the Igbos more loyal to IPOB than their governors?

This is not the time to cry more than the bereaved, it is time to apply tact.

In my clime here, the leaders would have resigned, because their voices are no longer loud enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2021
McCoy662:

U are a baboon... How can sales increase on market days when you haven't gone out to make money? Or do ipod share money to those sitting at home to use and increase buying on market days. The monsters you are making may still kill u.

My brother that is why you people should just shut up, you don't know what "A Market Day" means in Igbo land, I suggest you should shut up

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by chrismastre5(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Iliya1520:
When we told u that sit at home is not best solution, u don't reason it, so now since u have started realize that it will undermine all ur economy, u can find a best solution.
which is?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Verysmart101: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2021
mainkendo:
One f the most sensible Igbo's out there. How can you protest only by hurting yourself while the effects has little or no impact in the central government.
What happened to protesting at the national assembly and aso rock.

So that another end Sara killing will occur right?
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2021
They should stop this their rubbish sit at home,.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by chrismastre5(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Psalmir:
I think this thing is all about been selfish..how will you tell people that they should sit at home mean while those that you claim to be fighting for are losing hugely each day and even your the so called igbo rich men are discriminating against it...I think it is time for you to look around yourselves and think because I cam only see that it is those that want to use this thing for their own selfish interest that are in support of this biafra war....travel out just within Nigeria axis and see how people mingle each day by day different religion,ethnics groups inside traffic talking some sense into their heads and you are there just making people suffer for your own selfish interest
breaking away is not all about loosing friends, it about good governance and well being of the masses and also putting to rest the dangers of loosing our land to Invaders forever. You can be friends with whomever, it is Nigeria that is conspiring against us by telling all manner of lies in other to turn all the tribes against us which have worked so far.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nkitara: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Thepolo999:
Who dey the lose.pls make it 100 billion.
None of your business. Why can't you guys at least learn how to mind your goddamn business. Have you seen an Igbo man or woman come to beg you for food or money before
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2021
SIRRITE:

Leave them alone to sit at home and ruin their own economy and lives by their own selves, But 90% are home because of fear of been killed or properties been destroy by the so call same people fighting for their freedom. grin grin
That will tell u the type of freedom fighters these ipob are, selfish, and brainwashed humans.

My street guys right now are arranging to go play football outside to enjoy the sit at home and you are here talking about fear, fear who? That is why you people should keep mute on SE matter, your Jon snow is to heaven and back yet you are the ones that wants to advise us

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by nabiz(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2021
mainkendo:
One f the most sensible Igbo's out there. How can you protest only by hurting yourself while the effects has little or no impact in the central government.
What happened to protesting at the national assembly and aso rock.
na so you love igbo reach?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by 247orile: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Stop internet fraud....try this it pays ===>
https://share.socialrebel.co/Orile

Thank me letter
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by nabiz(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Grgton:
They should stop this their rubbish sit at home,.
look for nearby transformer. Oh i forgot there iş no electricity in your area
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by PericomaNwankwo: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Thepolo999:
Who dey the lose.pls make it 100 billion.

So the other 10billion we dey gain where e dey??
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by nabiz(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Myclubmycash:
Good or bad, the question remains; why are the Igbos more loyal to IPOB than their governors?

I can bet you that millions of them will be ready to sacrifice their freedom and or even their life because of Nnamdi Kanu; but can we say the same about their governors?
Someone might think that they have been brainwashed, but I beg to disagree. You can't brainwash all of them at the same time!

IPOB allegedly suspended the sit at home order, but the people objected. Does that send a message?

At this point, if the governors are not jittery about the current situation, it is either that they are hyper- insensitive or their entire system is wired with femur bone..

Again I ask, why are the Igbos more loyal to IPOB than their governors?

This is not the time to cry more than the bereaved, it is time to apply tact.

In my clime here, the leaders would have resigned, because their voices are no longer loud enough.
dont mind them

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Boma911(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Perhaps the best Governor in This region!
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by free2ryhme: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Awaja(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2021
The governor is correct on this one ,let's resist the sit at home order pls
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2021
wallstreetnews:
Obiano stops sit at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVrZQviSJiQ

Abeg shows us drone picture so we can see how many people are there? Focusing the camera on the a small gathering around him isnt enough. Oga we know this trick. grin grin
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2021
nabiz:
look for nearby transformer. Oh i forgot there iş no electricity in your area
pls don't insult me,. Your name name wasn't included in my comment!! Illiterate
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Psalmir:

Since when do you care about the Igbos?

You lots quick to call them names and now that they have taken a stand you want to advice. Mr. adviser carry your advice to the politicians let them do the right thing. Until then mind your business grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by od501: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Nigerian from Lagos State, I say no to sit at home in igbo land.

That's your opinion sir. The FG should do the right thing then.
Re: Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day by dettolgel: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2021
klufs:
I love IPOB. So long as they confine whatever they’re doing to the Southeast and not venture into the South-South.
It’s obvious touts, hooligans and jobless failures only ruled by their envy for others have taken over the street of the southeast under the guise of freedom fight. Now the ordinary citizens are just as fearful of the likelihood loosing their entire life’s worth to their freedom brothers more than their external enemies.
Plus, who told IPOB that the sit at home will affect the Fulani, or their politicians. The Figures we’ve seen from the VAT issue should be enough for them to know that their state governments depend more on Federal allocations than IGR. Thus, their flexing continues and the sit at home does not affect them or the allowances of regular politicians by even a bit. It only affects the hard working daily earners. Like I said, I love them, so long as they keep it to the Southeast.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? grin grin

You guys have been calling Igbos names and now they have taken a stand you lots are here crying.

Please we do not care about SS leave us alone to enjoy our sit at home. "if e pain u go hug transformer."

By the way I can see that you lack common sense. For the sake of argument let us assume that people are sitting at home because of "fear of IPOB" is that not evidence that the government is no longer in control of the security situation in the SE? What you are saying is that Buhari has lost control of NE, SE , NW etc? We told you guys that this government has failed on all fronts you guys were busy calling us names. You see yourself, coconut head. Enter class una no go hear. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi: APC Has Ruined Nigeria / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi's Victory Speech! / Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.