Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar (43348 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Terrence99: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Accelerated Karma.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Babastrong(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=dudusky007 post=105790184]She think say she dey wise...to help gals sometimes na 1 of the 100 ways to die young,
Girls be like bet9ja odd...nothing sure[yes, infact i have vowed not to help any gal again accept my family members]
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by aloma007(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2021

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Terrence99: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Let our frustrated Nigerian men come in here o ! food is ready - come and display your hatred for women so it doesn't rot your stomach .

Nothing like hatred here, don't be bitter at what karma served her.
She did what she did to enable her man join her there. She thought she was smart but the Italian was smarter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by foreverproduct: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2021
The things pple do for money/better life! Sad.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Terrence99: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
Curious345:
You already knew the outcome, yet you boldly sued for a divorce?

He took out of the holding camp for refugees after you disembarked from the dingy from Libya.

He gave you citizen status by virtue of marriage.
He fed you, housed you and clothed you.

And you just took it for granted.

Listen, onyibo are good people, BUT THEY ARE THE DEADLIEST TERRORISTS WHEN THEY notice they are being played

She deserved what she got.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
ths is exactly what mercy did yo ike during bbn and after that she dump am. used his coins to buy immunity then win and dumb am. keep killing them please

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
dudusky007:
She think say she dey wise...to help gals sometimes na 1 of the 100 ways to die young,
Girls be like bet9ja odd...nothing sure
But this is the same thing so many men do outside the country to secure thier stay.... Stop acting like as if women are the only creatures that are bad.... Shey because the woman cast? You fit do worse than this...
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Decency2020(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
But she got what she asked for naa.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Realmarvel1989(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2021
NO BE MUMU BE THAT

He grant you citzen you go villa go marry the fada of your children & las las your friend cast you to your Italian hubby

MORAL......

Beware of friends!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Let our frustrated Nigerian men come in here o ! food is ready - come and display your hatred for women so it doesn't rot your stomach .
yes we are eating the food as we spread our legs, u will be next cool

6 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by erubati: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2021
She could have waited for a long while before divorce.
U think say na naija men wey u dey deal with,wey be say u Fi just say u no do again and we go dey beg,dey kneel down for u.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Cantonese: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Person go get abroad husband, still get Nigerian husband. How men are so lazy and irresponsible and allow their wives take such risks to send money home. How the nonsense Nigerian husband abdicated his responsibility and allowed her travel to Italy, sleep with men to secure his own selfish future.

It is such a shame. Too many cases of relationships gone that destructive way because of the wrong intentions of women or men. People toying with the emotions of others. This case was the emotion of a wrong man getting toyed with.

A lot of our women are in servitude outside this country, labouring for some worthless men to enjoy. A lot have taken the path of prostitution just to take care of family needs.

Our values have been destroyed by several governments and politicians. Calling for further investigations does not change the fact that the lady lost her life.

Those who find themselves in this situation should think deeply and unentangle themselves quickly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Yorubabyblood: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Chai, Nigerian babes r too bad
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Benin ladies and italy, i just don't understand the connection.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Ezmans: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Friends.
if the news is true no sorry for her

4 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by chronique(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
poshestmina:
That word 'friend ' scares me.

If only she had kept her plans to herself!!!
Rest in peace .

To be honest ehn, I don't feel sorry for her. People should learn to stop using people. Not everyone is meek enough to let go. She was being foolish but thought she was wise. At the end of the day, she paid the ultimate price for her stupidity and wickedness. Was it worth taking her life for? Definitely no. But that's how the person being used felt he could even things out. He would serve the jail term and pay for his actions eventually. I hope this serves as a lesson to people who think they are smart and like to take advantage of others.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by nonix22(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
No Friends or Foe in Europe.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Dalil8:
She got what she deserved.

Nobody deserves premature death... Dont let your hate for women blind you... Sit, think and reflect if she was your sister....
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Ameduedwin: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
never mess with the wrong man and never associate with the wrong friend perior
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Serves her right. That's why most guys outside the country don't marry woman back here in Nigeria again. Samething goes for young celebrities...next thing they will file for divorce and collect the man's house, car and half salary monthly.
I cum in peace... grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by GeneralPula: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2021
I so doubt this news..

Seems like a concerted story..

Believe these white Europeans at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Somblaq: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2021
She deserved what she got.... This should be a lesson to all the motherfuckers trading on same path.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2021
BKsoul:
Nobody deserves premature death... Dont let your hate for women blind you... Sit, think and reflect if she was your sister....

So you think death understand what premature or mature death is?

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by desire4love: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2021
This is serious, the lady didn't do well but that's why people should be careful of friends.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by NSK4U(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Don't really believe the story cos by mere looking at the accused murderer, one would imagine the kind of torture Mrs Amenze might have gone through before saying enough is enough to the marriage.

Nigeria is not a country that commands respect in the international community, so I don't expect any thorough investigation other than this spurious tale.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Somblaq: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
She deserved what she got.... This should be a lesson to all the motherfuckers trading on same path.
As for the friend, she didn't betray, it was God that used her to expose the evil one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Solatium(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok12345:
Don't start what you can't finish

Rip Rita

I know you only wanted to help your kids...you should have come out plain to the white man,he might have even helped you without marriage. You see why I don't keep friends ehnn

She can file for her children without marrying their father,if truly she possess an Italian passport which i doubt.
she does not need to betray her benefactor by divorcing him secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Seun360(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
She deserves what she got. Rest in hell Amanze.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

So you think death understand what premature or mature death is?
i am not arguing with mr death if he understands premature or mature death....i only replied the bro who said she deserves the death.... No matter any form of death... i repeat again......Nobody deserves premature death .....Or do you deserve it?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
I don't even know what to say here.

Children now motherless.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Sultty(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2021
after all the risk she took its one evil friend that spoilt her life. fear friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.