Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar (43365 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BRATISLAVA: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Semaj77:

Oh Christ! So you think money has to be involved for it to be a scam

I think I'm done here

What else do you know from their case that makes it a marriage scam? Your Nigerian brothers marry old white women everyday and they don't submit their passports for marriage scam. Guess why?

In as much as there's no transaction for the marriage it is considered a normal match. If it was deemed a scam by the authorities they wouldn't be married.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Verysmart101: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.

How did she do the right thing pls? How can she abandon a man who helped her when she was nobody and still betray him � thinking she will go Scot free? Are the whites not humans at all? Y betray the man or use him as a stepping stone?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Princepioneer(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
I knew it, and said it and it was true... She tried to play him for a fool see the smile on her face was totally contrived.

Well RIP great risks comes with great rewards

Women, please know that there is a great deal of data on women thanks to the internet, that is jumpstarting the minds of men back to reality, chivalry is dead, the earlier you start to leave the old ways of capitalizing on the ignorance of men and start working with them to build your palace and stronghold, the better.

If you don't like a guy don't play him because if a man feels betrayed and he decides to check YouTube, he will realize how similar all women are when it comes to the game. And it's already becoming a toxic reaction chamber.

It's the same script. And not everybody can take it, some are already on the edge.

Don't push a man because you feel you can and he won't push back, he could snap and come back with a gun.

Do your research Men are changing FAST.
. [color=#006600][/color] Don't push a man because you feel you can and he won't push back, he could snap and come back with a gun...#WORDED#

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by neyoohhh: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
funny how low you people have descended - gossiping about women is now your favourite pastime . But somehow you still feel like men . Lol

Men don't hate women, they hate hoes.

The more hoes the higher the hatred.

If you want the hate to stop, start educating hoes about the destructive effects, we men are currently dealing with simps, so deal with hoes instead of men.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by fxsky: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Una! still carry the jittery 419 reach Ogbodo Oyinbo smiley
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by greggng: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Fear friends ...
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by BlueAir: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2021
The bittch got what she signed for. Because he's white you think he's a weakling. That's what I am a woman and I'm protected by law" mentality will get u. I'm equally sure that man will find a way to wriggle from the court. Emotional instability is there to look at. Her story ain't clean either
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Babara1994(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2021
poshestmina:
That word 'friend ' scares me.

If only she had kept her plans to herself!!!
Rest in peace .
That's the part you'll pick. Fear women

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by silent10(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Justbehave:
Nigerian women will never seize to amaze me.
Condemn who do the act and not the gender. Men do such too. There's no statistics to show who do more bad between men and women. So, why the selectivenes? Let's be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Neddstark: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2021
The Italian state should serve him a mild sentence and free him. Fear Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Justbehave(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2021
silent10:

Condemn who do the act and not the gender. Men do such too. There's no statistics to show who do more bad between men and women. So, why the selectivenes? Let's be objective.
I'm sure you did not put the immediate and remote cause before the action in consideration before being clever by half.Mr objective.All these sentimental and emotional males sef.

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by ume1000: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Most of your friends hate you secretly
karma is a bitch

It bleeps anyone

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Obakoolex(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
That italian man face na die...

Lol!
See face

MODIFIED: Those of you saying women can marry anything for money are stupid.

I think most of us men will marry a 99year old granny jst for citizenship.

She did the right thing, jst that her friend betrayed her.
Don't justify nonsense, how's that the right thing
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by ume1000: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2021
ideatoprince18:
All I can say is that she got served the cup of coffee she brewed!!!!

No be everybody head normal .... Esp all this whitey..... You knowingly used this man. She had it planned out from the onset and she thought she would get away with it .

For the friend that casted her .... I hope the friend is happy now that she is dead ? ...... Shiooooor

This species from southern Vargina are something else
the friend was used by karma to get to her

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Lokojatoofar: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2021
When a man kills a cheating or betraying spouse, world people justify it but when a woman kills a betraying or cheating man, world people will cry about how women are bad. Keep it up ó. Las las all of us go tìrẹ.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by udemzeus(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2021
See what japa mentality has caused. Instead of her using all these energy to start a business in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by SATANlST: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
pls keep quiet with your bullshit- you men are all HOES But we still respect you . Do you own a womans vagina that it is paining you what she does with Did the hoes borrow your vagina to hoe ? Idiot busybody woman wrapper fool . Its sad that we have to contend with useless men like you -running your mouth up and down like you have diarrhoea of the mouth .
i am hitting you with bitter truths, stop calling hoes women, we respect real women of old, not useless smelling pussy hoes like u of now

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2021
decatalyst:

Women Will date "anything" for the money.
You know nothing about street hustle. What she did was the quickest and easiest way and everyone in the street of Europe look out for opportunities like this. It was the betrayal of her friend that spoiled the whole plan.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Enyimbamercedes: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2021
georgeakins:

Have you forgotten she is a special adviser on diaspora matters
She is doing a good job.

Carry your bitterness commot here.

LOL

Charity begins at home sir! One diaspora life isn't more important than one local life!

We know what she is...a hypocrite and i know what you are... A VUVUZELA

1 Like

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2021
decatalyst:

Women Will date "anything" for the money.

Did you read the post well? Was it because of money he shot her or because she tried to divorce the Italian and bring in her kids and loser of husband like you that caused her life?
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Revolva(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
You see these type of ladies who think they are smart ...they deserve capital punishment

She thinks she can play with the Italians ...they will F u up ...and watchour this man will soon go Scot free ...
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by snoopz: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Fear women o
So after getting that passport you decided to divorce,
You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time
May God save us from bad belles wey dey our life o

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by poweredcom(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
@womenareapess wat will u say about this

To me if I were the Italians man...I will draw .y Glock and blast the woman legs ..yes her two legs I will make her become criple and shoot her palms as well to make life harder for her while living

2 Likes

Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by bullabong(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2021
Very good for her.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by kestolove95(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Ndi dot people again, she won scam d man but d man was wise nd smart after picking u from a refuge camp....make dem free d man nd arrest the criminal woman corpse
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Olam09(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by whitecloud: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Whatever that is done or acquired using crooked means will definitely have an unpleasant ending.
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Gamesmart: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Sometimes people do anything to survive, but they end up dead!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Friends.

I tell u oooooooo
Re: Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar by Zico777(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Friends.
Hmmmm!
I am friendless, meaning there is nothing in my dictionary as best friend.
I am happy the way I am.
It is one that knows your secret that can reveal it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.