Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) (23964 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Women are the greatest challenge to themselves.
See how a girl was complaining of her boyfriend's girl being bossy, which kine i service be this. I wonder

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
angry Ladies are just Wicked angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Taejimin(f): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Sad
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
The step sister should be given the same treatment angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by SuperNova33: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2021
The future is...

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2021
yyba:
The governor will soon blame president BUHARI for this undecided undecided
I swear !!! It's just a matter of time before you see him live on air blaming Buhari for this matter !
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Only a witch or a wicked and demon possessed person will say they should not report this kind of wickedness to the authorities concerned arguing that it will be resolved amicably
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Bankz007(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2021
I can't just understand how people become this wicked...
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by foreverproduct: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Too bad..
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Men who's hobby is killing and raping and otherr violent crimes ..Will be here talking about women
Frustrated men your food is ready o - Come in here and insult women . Come and run your mouth like the bytches you are .

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by neyoohhh: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Women should be protected from other women.

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2021
yyba:
The governor will soon blame president BUHARI for this undecided undecided
Abeg try get small sense na even if it's for today.
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Goodnews007: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Leave little girls in the hands of grown men, they'll be sexually abused(even their daughters)

Leave little children in the hands of women, they'll be treated like rags and mistreated severely.

GOD, it is indeed finished.
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Akeem79:
BADNEWS.COM grin

You have started again
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by haslaw(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2021
This is another case of domestic violence and the parpetrator is a woman
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by caandi: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2021
That her step sister is evil o
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2021
But it's painful. That is if someone close a door on ur hand.
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by ume1000: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Women's heart are terrible to fellow humans...

Just wondering if it's because they are life givers so they have right to mess with other people's life

Women get strong mind pass men o... Know this and know peace
men are the lifegivers not women

Women nuture life while men give life

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by ume1000: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Men who's hobby is killing and raping and otherr violent crimes ..Will be here talking about women
Frustrated men your food is ready o - Come in here and insult women . Come and run your mouth like the bytches you are .
it's better to close your mouth and be seen as a fool than open it and leave no doubt

1 Like

Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2021
That girl is an endangered child. In Nigeria the men who are supposed to protect children end up sexually abusing them while the women physically abuse them
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Where were their parents and how old is the step sister?
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
haslaw:
This is another case of domestic violence and the parpetrator is a woman
A woman or another child?
How old is the step sister who beat the younger sister
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by haslaw(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
eyinjuege:

A woman or another child?
How old is the step sister who beat the younger sister

You are a very heartless and dangerous person for trying to defend that level of wickedness.
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by ComrdDRS1: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Antoeni:
A wicked tiv step sister

I hope you remember what your idoma uncle did to Ochanya and other small girl. I don't know why you guys always try to do this.....
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Go to were just one woman dey , she still dey fight herself not to talk of two women.

Women are enemy of themselves.

And when the husband comes back he will just keep mute till Child welfare go come carry both of them instead of the woman alone.

Omoh my sis no fit try this to any of our nieces and nephews ooo because hmmm make I just keep calm sha.
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
haslaw:

You are a very heartless and dangerous person for trying to defend that level of wickedness.

Can you kindly explain how I have defended what has just happened to this child?
What exactly have I done wrong to ask for clarification?
It would definitely be more beneficial for you, if you can exert your brain more.
The write up has left out the age of the perpetrator.
The age of the perpetrator is very important in this context because if it is another child who has done this to her, she may not know better either.
The punishment would definitely be different if it were a child compared to an adult step sibling.
I'm not going to harshly condemn another child whose sister has banged a door on her finger. How do you let a child know it was an accident and not deliberate?
Perhaps if they had even included that it was a married older sibling or one who works, we might have deduced the age.
Siblings do fight and can sometimes hurt each other, with the younger children usually the worse off unless she/he is bigger than their older sibling.
If it's an adult step sibling that has done this, she can face the repercussion of what she has done and the victim may actually get justice.
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's bad
Re: Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) by asif63d: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta / Man Shot Dead In His Farm In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.