Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? (5749 Views)

This Happened To Actress Eniola Badmus That Makes Her Fans Cry & Sad / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by trendysturvs(f): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe shared a photo of her beautiful outfit after she attended an event recently.
But another photo resurfaced and her stomach was all out and curves gone. What do you think happened?

Photoshop or real?

https://tsbnews.com/2021/09/real-life-vs-instagram-who-did-this-to-actress-mercy-aigbe/

1 Share

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Onyi22(f): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by yanabasee2: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Social media life taking over everything...

1 Like

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2021
What nature thinks she is vs what she thinks of herself.

grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by poshestmina(f): 1:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercy looks so good in person. I'm sure that picture was edited to make her look really unappealing.

13 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by daddytime(m): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Jesus is Lord...

1 Like

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Imustnottalk: 2:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Lol don't believe anything on social media they always upload the best pictures

3 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Haywhymido(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Lol don't believe anything on social medias they always upload the best pictures
their best edited pictures

3 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Imustnottalk: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Haywhymido:
their best edited pictures
yes bro that was right most people think their old friends are doing better than them not knowing most of them just have phones with good cameras

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by dacblogger: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2021
... grin grin grin cry
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Fathai(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2021
E fit be true o undecided
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Crossroad1(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Nowadays, editing has made so many things easy..
A female friend of mine is always dripping on Instagram, whatsapp status and on Facebook..
As in beautifully dripping. No pimples, no acne, no sunburn and her skin always look fresh..
The day I went to her house unannounced because of an emergency, I almost vomited becos of her early morning face.. It was like they are trying to reconstruct a road on an abandoned 120yrs road.. No place in her face is smooth.. Pimples be like gravel sand.. She was visibly angry that I saw her in that state and I told her, if I didn't come, by now you would have been jobless

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Matheusmartin: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Socail media will make you envy people, who ordinarily, you should be pitying..

5 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Matheusmartin: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
A female friend of mine is always dripping on Instagram, whatsapp status and on Facebook..
As in beautifully dripping. No pimples, no acne, no sunburn and her skin always look fresh..
The day I went to her house unannounced because of an emergency, I almost vomited becos of her early morning face.. It was like they are trying to reconstruct a road on an abandoned 120yrs road.. No place in her face is smooth.. Pimples be like gravel sand.. She was visibly angry that I saw her in that state and I told her, if I didn't come, by now you would have been jobless
See as you finish man pikin.. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by JimmyDarmody: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2021
grin Why do you guys get pissed after seeing reality? People want to be deluded without question. I'm sure they'll attack whoever brought that pic if they catch him.
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by dangoteinlaw: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2021
No to rain on this parade but mercy is really beautiful in real life. I ve seen her countless times. The ones we should be discussing are Bobrisky and tacha. Tacha look like a weed addict.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by phemmyfour: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2021
poshestmina:
Mercy looks so good in person. I'm sure that picture was edited to make her look really unappealing.
You and I know the picture that was really edited
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by bukatyne(f): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Mercy might not be as curvy as the SM picture however she looks very good in real life.

That's one thing I have always admired about her:

She took/takes very good care of herself.

The poster of the other picture is just mischievous. undecided
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by FVckbubuDcow: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Na so Dem dey edit the useless guy below senile daddy pics.
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by BigYash: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Imustnottalk:
yes bro that was right most people think their old friends are doing better than them not knowing most of them just have phones with good cameras
Lakoko Lazua.. @ the bolded.. Flesh and Blood didn't reveal this to you ..
Worisdis? . Is that the real mercy or Instagram mercy?
Agino Boy go say" Leg over in the spirit" grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Charmingrascal(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Y'all celebrity wanna be

Social media no be real life the glits and glamour you see on social media are actually scars and cicatrix

Lalasticlala this should make FP to tell people that it is not everything that sparkles and gleams that is real gold some are just aureate.
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Lol don't believe anything on social medias they always upload the best pictures
Media is already plural na.
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Gadafii: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2021
that instagram girl u are thinking is above your league, na iphone portrait dey deceive you.

if you jam her where she dey price tomatoes you go laugh your sef for puting her that high cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Media is already plural na.

No b normal doctionary that fellow dey use.

Na webmaster im dey use and e dey out of this world. na original 'new speak' language of the future.

i go reserve one seat for you for heaven! u merit am.

2 Likes

Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by wordcat(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2021
See casting. She resemble sack of potatoes for one pick cheesy
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Girls these days are real-life zombies with make-up BEWARE
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Ceufinish: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Jesus gives a change that brings eternal life
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Smackpitarz: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin gringrin
Crossroad1:
Re: Real Life Vs Instagram - Who Did This To Actress Mercy Aigbe? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
We always upload our best pic, and delete the odd one. Who doesn't? Bunch of hypocrites on here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laycon Show Off The Innoson Car He Won From Big Brother Naija House / Whoz Ya Favourite "white" Rapper? / Yinka Shonibare Breaks Record In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.