Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Chances Of Bitcoin Becoming The World Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chances Of Bitcoin Becoming The World Currency (170 Views)

Proof Of Earning Of Bitcoin / Will Bitcoin Be The One-World Currency? / Why You Should Invest In Litecoin Instead Of Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chances Of Bitcoin Becoming The World Currency by Hallenjay: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hi All.
I am here this evening with a big message.
It's getting obvious by the day that Bitcoin might become acceptable currency worldwide.
This great achievement would not only be a thing of joy for the traders but a mile for the crypto currency enthusiast.
I have alot to say but I will go straight to the point, I need a good front end developer and back end developer to be in my team for this my crypto currency project.
Lest I forget,I am also a block chain developer with handful years of experience and verifiable past jobs.
This my new project is simple and tedious at the same time. My observation and environment pose the job to me as a solution to some certain problem in the society.
If successfully completed, Nairaland will be happy they are part of this great success.
Many people have crypto currency but could not buy anything directly with it as a Nigerian,simthing other countries are already enjoying, some people even pay for service with this coins.
So,as an enthusiast, though it's difficult due to dwindle state of the commodity but I have decided to embark on this mission.
I won't explain how am going to pull it here for security purpose but interested person can send me a message let's discuss one on one and set goals and date.
Re: Chances Of Bitcoin Becoming The World Currency by Snitch24(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Forget
It's not going to happen
Wake up
Bitcoin can not have a single Monopoly
Have you heard of YN finance ?
Re: Chances Of Bitcoin Becoming The World Currency by Hallenjay: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Snitch24:
Forget
It's not going to happen
Wake up
Bitcoin can not have a single Monopoly
Have you heard of YN finance ?
did you read through or just the the heading? If we are talking about first country not some third world country like Nigeria ooooo. Those countries are already doing what I stated up there, meanwhile the position of this post is different. Crypto currency doesn't refer to only Bitcoin,this technology is going to be used to solve some Africa problems.

(1) (Reply)

From Banking Job To Meat Selling / 5 Star Community Millionaires Club / 11years Old Facebook Account 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.