Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,869,216 members, 6,886,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 11:57 PM

Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain (3887 Views)

Nvme SSD Web Hosting With Free .com.ng Domain / Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud N3,500/year With Free .com.ng Domain / Get 50% On Our Shared & WordPress Hosting with Free .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N6,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting

Free SSL Certificate
Free .com.ng Domain
Free SEO Tools you can easily submit your website to all major search engine
and much more.

Our Server is powered by 1GB/s Network Port

Give us a trial, if you are not convince, you get 100% refund.
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2021
We offer one of the best server resources in Nigeria.
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Litespeed Powered Hosting
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by Brown2262(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2021

Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Latest cPanel version
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Get 20% Off when you order for Hosting.

Coupon Code: BH20OFF
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Maximum uptime guarantee
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by Heyllle(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hi, I prefer to also use Cloud Hosting, but the price you mentioned seems a little too big to me, especially the place of origin somewhere in an unknown place, I use Cloud Hosting https://www.hostforweb.com/cloud/ ramzeshennyy in the territory of the states, everything functions instantly and a lot of nice functions!
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Free SSL certificate for all hosting
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Free SSL certificate on every hosting ordered
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by Premiumwriter: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
betahost247:
Free SSL certificate on every hosting ordered
you should probably try out the pricing model of True Host

I discovered your hosting company before theirs but theirs was more flexible with more ad-on domain option. Your features are too limiting. No point giving out gigabyte space when I can only host one website.

For reference, my website mypalio.com is with truehost
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by Xenisha: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2021
A couple of days ago, I thought about the fact that I need a reliable host server that I can use and not know the problems. I decided to search the internet and ask my friends. One of them recommended me one site with cheap dedicated server usa. For me, this is a suitable option, since it is cheap, and I cannot afford expensive. I will use it and hope everything will be all right.
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by SEO121: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2021
This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. pittsburgh seo
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
We offer 100% Uptime guarantee, most fastest server good for SEO
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
We guarantee speed and uptime
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by Jacob1234: 12:23pm On Feb 26
Have you been looking for a reliable hosting service worth your money for a long time? Take a look at dedicated server solutions. Reliable servers provide you with stable operation of your site, as well as protection from hackers. if there is a problem, do not worry, use support that will help you in times when you need it
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 7:37am On May 04
betahost247:
We offer one of the best server resources in Nigeria.
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 1:30pm On May 08
betahost247:
Latest cPanel version
Re: Litespeed Powered Hosting On Cloud With Free .com.ng Domain by betahost247(m): 6:36am On May 18
betahost247:
Maximum uptime guarantee

(1) (Reply)

Does The Design Of This Website Worth N420, 000? (please Review) / All Nigerian Sites With .NG Domains Were Down / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.