Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How's My Bikini?? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How's My Bikini?? (photo) (11243 Views)

Danii Banks Looks Super Hot In This Pink Bikini Photo / You’re Naked Tonto Dikeh’s Son Express His Disapproval Of His Mum’s Bikini Photo / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Orubebe01:

How about the medical test you told us sometime ago that the result will be out soon
it was good.
I need to do MRI scanning
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Pumpumking: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
how you take
See am?

It look edible thou but juss askin..why issit flat? wink
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Snitch24(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
smiley. Intersex beauty kiss

Ori bi kini
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Don't you get tired of seeking validation from people who don't care about your existence? Rather than seek validation from people, seek it from God. Because at the end of the day, only God matters.
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Joelobioha(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cool
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by chatinent: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oh no.

So you need likes and shares to enjoy oxygen? Na wa o. Online validation is shit.
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
Oh no.

So you need likes and shares to enjoy oxygen? Na wa o. Online validation is shit.
no be for fun? Why do people always bash things that happen online? Many people have achieved lot of success via online only. You will just learn how to use it well
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by chatinent: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
no be for fun? Why do people always bash things that happen online? Many people have achieved lot of success via online only. You will just learn how to use it well

You go naked for fun?

Enjoy.

I apologize for responding.

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

You go naked for fun?

Enjoy.

cheesy cheesy
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by arleck(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
You got a nice body though but your phone cam brought it out ugly.... From what I can see you the rare type jare.... No big tummy or stretch marks

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
arleck:

You got a nice body though but your phone cam brought it out ugly.... From what I can see you the rare type jare.... No big tummy or stretch marks
my dear i want to add more weight. Will soon start my weight gain exercise regime.
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by fattprince(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:

Your beefing and dissing lack ingredients....
Stop beating urself around on faceless forum for someone you don’t know..

My monikers are fati2001 and Jeon unless you are the that gave the Beebah2000 you are trying to force on me...

Pls stay in your line.
See I knew you from day one that you are fati2001. Even when this moniker English is more improved and we'll constructed from fati's. So you can write good English why do you now write like an illiterate w**** when you log in with fati

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by fattprince(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:
Ikillbrokegirls, Ikillbrokehoes, icejayz, nylonlolander billionaires don't forget how you and fattprince troll a Nlander because she's a [sickle cell victim ] may God forgive me.
Fattprince says hi. Who knows you could turn out to be one of my baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by arleck(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
my dear i want to add more weight. Will soon start my weight gain exercise regime.
Is getting a fat a sign of Good Living? Lemme ask you that
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

You go naked for fun?

Enjoy.

how many intersex bodies have you seen? My body is unique thats why i show it off ok. Not as if i am a man or a woman so no one can judge me. This is not the case of a man going nude or a woman going nude. This is the case of someone trapped in the body of a man and a woman. Something rare.
I have stripped nude to many medical professionals, even many people who are curious to learn about intersex.
Hope you understand now?

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by stunnert(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
You look good
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by chatinent: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
how many intersex bodies have you seen? My body is unique thats why i show it off ok. Not as if i am a man or a woman so no one can judge me. This is not the case of a man going nude or a woman going nude. This is the case of someone trapped in the body of a man and a woman. Something rare.
I have stripped nude to many medical professionals, even many people who are curious to learn about intersex.
Hope you understand now?

Ok.
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by collinshush: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:

I never knew people like you naturally exist, before now I used to think this can only be achieved through surgical means or with some medications. I'm beginning to be curious about the whole thing.

Are you on Instagram?

2 Likes

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
fattprince:

See I knew you from day one that you are fati2001. Even when this moniker English is more improved and we'll constructed from fati's. So you can write good English why do you now write like an illiterate w**** when you log in with fati
So jeon aka fati2001 aka beebah200 have been banned? eyah!
cheesycheesy

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Oyiboman69: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
No breast,no yansh,your pants them seff na wa...,your bride price no go big at all....

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
it was good.
I need to do MRI scanning

Good in what sense? Are there ovaries or testes or any chances of engendering an offspring?

Which side of the divide did the result conclusion lean towards? Masculinity or Feminity?
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
sweetie!! It's pretty.

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Eyeness: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Did you photoshop your waist? It's okay, looks snatched

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Eyeness: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jeon:

BLACK NIGGA KEEP FIGHTING URSELF UNTIL YOU HAVE PEACE AND HARMONY.
he might be down low. He needs to come out of the closet

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Micheal1200: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You don't have sense, post proofs or you shut up, I don't take it lightly with cretins affiliating me to other accounts , my accounts still remains ikllbrokehoes and this one, and because I share the same mindset with some guys here doesn't mean I'm the same person, I'm not like you that is denying of being beebah2000, when everyone here can see that you are really the same person

Dunno y my name is here cos i aint even ben on that thread undecided
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Mrscarter:

Dunno y my name is here cos i aint even ben on that thread undecided
I've already reported the jeon troll moniker to the mods and she has been banned, although her other alternate beebah200 is still active. next time she won't accuse me of things I didn't do, that's how another moniker here accused me of being her ex, omo I just weak. I'm sure they are enjoying their ban. cheesy
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've already reported the jeon troll moniker to the mods and she has been banned, although her other alternate beebah200 is still active. next time she won't accuse me of things I didn't do, that's how another moniker here accused me of being her ex, omo I just weak. I'm sure they are enjoying their ban. cheesy

Lol ok. I dont even know them.
Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Jeon(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol ok. I dont even know them.

Mrscarter is denying fati2001

2 Likes

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by Jeon(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Lkillbrokehoes I'm back I thought I was gonna die without nylonloland[the oxygen to Lkillbrokehoes ]but yet I'm still breathing....

Keep reporting me to the mods because that's the only power you have on earth...

1 Like

Re: How's My Bikini?? (photo) by bepositive11: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
Intersex ugly angry

You must be jealous. Why shame another woman? Let her keep loving her body

Take a picture of yours and show us if it's beautiful. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.