Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (35179 Views)

Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by miracletag(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
I dey my house, Jare grin

Chilling with ofe nsala, biko

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by lomprico(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
this shows that government have recruited their urchins to give the ipob bad image.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by InHeaven(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Terrorist people of Biafra
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by OmoEpe(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

So the only language you guys understand is violence? What makes you different from Taliban?

Who said they were different?
Disallowing their SS3 students write SSCE yesterday shows that Education is Haram to them, isn't that the core message of Boko Haram miscreants? So wherein lies the difference.

IPOB IS BOKO HARAM + ISIS + TALIBAN

QED
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Mftivi: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

I am very bitte! Why stop my business in a very terrible situation already because you want to show me you are mad? This country is messed up already, we left the West only to start experiencing some new chapter of madness and you are asking me if i am hungry. Can you feed me? Feed my children and those in my pay roll plus their families?
You think because i add my voice is because i am hungry? Your mumu na follow come!
I am trying to connect your points but it’s like trying to insert a square plug in a round hole.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
We are watching...
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Felimax(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
sankky:
Bitterness and lamentations helps no one.
In which part of this world has this ever happened?
You ogle at people's sweats and seize them because u have none of ur own and because the people separated from you ?
Have u ever heard of UN charter? U think the UN charter operates like the jungle law that urs is ?
What has happened to the properties of ur people in London, US, Benin Rep, South Africa etc ? Or do u share same country with all the countries where ur people have property?
Common, u are human not a monkey.
Reason well !

Yes, i may be a monkey but i want the people who are not, the people who are so wise yet contribute nothing tangible to this country to go.
All Igbos that are reasoning so well but so cursed not to ever develop their own region should learn the matrix of relocating to their own region and develop. Ok, they can turn the East to a place worthy of admiration. The president of this country you people will never see. i bet you.
UN Charter, what do you know about UN charter? There was MASSOB before IPOB, we did not receive these class of madness from you people. You are a bigger fool if you think i am Yoruba or Northernern. Everybody cannot subscribe to schemes of Nnamdi kanu.

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Felimax(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mftivi:
I am trying to connect your points but it’s like trying to insert a square plug in a round hole.

Do that in futility my dear! Where i am sitting now and where you are standing are not mates.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by FakeUnity: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Abeg get out!!! See mumu! No wonder buhari and Nigerian army dey finish una like fly!!

E pain am. Even buhari and all him generations no fit finish Biafrans. We many full everywhere. We dey everywhere for the world. grin

After Buhari is dead and gone, Biafrans will still continue to exist. You, you know. grin

PIMPAR, my rotten-toothed Abokey friend, wetin you think? grin
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Arthurity1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

E pain am. Even buhari and all him generations no fit finish Biafrans. We many full everywhere. We dey everywhere for the world. grin

After Buhari is dead and gone, Biafrans will still continue to exist. You, you know. grin
Ipob zombie commot from my face.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by wirinet(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Did you understand 'peace' when you were killing our brothers and sisters for simply waving flags? grin

Does 'peace' to you mean- I wave flag, you kill me, my relatives clap for you? Is that your understanding of peace? grin

So because I were killing your brothers and sisters for simply waving flags, you too must kill your own brothers and sisters for simply defying you stay at home command?
I am trying to wrap my head around IPOB logic.

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Queseda: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
They're tired already? The sit at home must continue
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by FakeUnity: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Ipob zombie commot from my face.

Ewure zombie, gbawa door. grin
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by dragunov: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:
"cut off his ear"... Is that how justice works in a sane country?? These people are no different from bloodthirsty oligarchs and genocidal tyrants. By the way, who gave them the right to pronounce a sit at home order?

Legitimacy comes from willingness to be followed. It cpmes from the people, not from documents.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by PIMPAR: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Ewure zombie, gbawa door. grin
Are you not tired being a nuisance on Nairaland?
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

Yes is a right! I am praying seriously for the east to go and everything Ibo Eastern Ibo should vacate Nigeria in a matter of 90 days and should not return till about 10 years later. Alaba should go, all Ibo markets saturated round the country should go, Ladipo market should go. In fact, any Ibo man located in any part of Nigeria should vacate in 90 days, married or not, working or not. We are sick and tired of all these noise everyday. Nigeria please give Eastern Ibo Biafra.
Pls say it louder, we can't afford to wait any longer..

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by odomanis: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
ERockson:
Ipob match the real definition of Terrorist

That's what you and your likes want to turn them into.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Diligence: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
To some ignoramuses... "cut of your ears" is an idiomatic expression.... "Bee gii nti"

It means: "To be Forewarned is to be foreharmed"

It's so pitiable when pple who did not suck their mother's breast milk, comment on what they are so blissfully ignorant about...Just in case, this is also another idiomatic expression....
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Felimax(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emergingnation:
Pls say it louder, we can't afford to wait any longer..

To every coin is three sides! Moses took the Isrealites out of Egypt where they were strangers to the promised land where they were still strangers. Today, the result is Isreal remain the only country surrounded by her enemies, yes God's promise is still upon them but the truth is that till date and even till tomorrow Isreal will never sleep with two eyes closed.

The best thing i am praying for Igbos is for them to go in peace and the time is now.

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

Yes is a right! I am praying seriously for the east to go and everything Ibo Eastern Ibo should vacate Nigeria in a matter of 90 days and should not return till about 10 years later. Alaba should go, all Ibo markets saturated round the country should go, Ladipo market should go. In fact, any Ibo man located in any part of Nigeria should vacate in 90 days, married or not, working or not. We are sick and tired of all these noise everyday. Nigeria please give Eastern Ibo Biafra.
Biafrans would go back to Biafraland and obtain Nigerian Visas from the Nigerian Embassy in Biafraland (or the embassies of whichever new-country you guys might have formed too)..
Then they would obtain full residence permits and work permits or business permits from the Biafran embassy in your territories..
Now, check yourselves.
Can your people obtain Biafran Visas to go and be in Biafraland??
(You would now start to say that there is nothing in Biafraland that would attract your people...
.... Then, that one na your wahalla shaa)

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by ba7man(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Did you understand 'peace' when you were killing our brothers and sisters for simply waving flags? grin

Does 'peace' to you mean- I wave flag, you kill me, my relatives clap for you? Is that your understanding of peace? grin
So the solution is to cut the ears of your people
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Hawkler: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

Hmmm...Biafra will be full of traitors
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by ikdaddy01(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
In igbo language, When an elder says I will cut your ear and give you to eat...its metaphoric especially for a child that doesn't lis ten ...showing how serious and determined it has become. Or I will cut your pennis..."aga m achabi ihe ji gi ndu".
Be wise.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
mcbreeze:
Some people will still come here to castigate IPOB.
Watch out for them
Both the IPOB whatever,that gave the useless order in the first place..

And their dimwitted URCHINS..

That are Terrorizing the masses on Mondays..

Are one and the same..

Thought you people claimed that they are government Agents?

Confused Bumpkins.. angry
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by GentleRay: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Taliban's style. They don't recognize constituted authority.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Chikeluba25(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lesson: don't start what you can't finish.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by FakeUnity: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

So because I were killing your brothers and sisters for simply waving flags, you too must kill your own brothers and sisters for simply defying you stay at home command?
I am trying to wrap my head around IPOB logic.

Oya let me pretend for a second that you (a pro-Fulani lackey) are being 'objective'

Why you more intested in denigrating the victims and hailing the oppresor?

You say you are objective abi? Ok, can you show us a single comment you made to condemn the killings and slaughter of MASSOB and IPOB members pre-2019 when they were simply organizing rallies and protests. grin

Caveat: I'm not expecting you to provide any fact-based anti-Biafran arguement but I still hope to be disproven. I know you very well than you think
. grin
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Felimax(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Biafrans would go back and obtain Nigerian Visas.
Then they would obtain full residence permits and work permits or business permits from the Biafran embassy in your territories..
Now, check yourselves.
Can your people obtain Biafran Visas to go and be in Biafraland??
(You would now to say that there is nothing in Biafraland that would attract your people... That one na your wahalla then)

No visa or resident permit for at least a decade to help Nigeria sanitize the residues of probably the remains of everything igbo that is left behind.
Now check yourself. Why will you fight for visa or resident permit in a country where you were once a number three citizen? Why did not you say at last the country of the rising sun has been birthed so let's join hands to make Biafra like Dubai or the envy of the world.
By God's grace these your Eastern state, you people must take and go we can't be fighting wars from all corners.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Godispeace: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
see this miscreant oooooo
mcbreeze:
Some people will still come here to castigate IPOB.
Watch out for them
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by ogatboy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Las las if they give them Biafra they will all still want to migrate away from the Biafra. They've not even recognised them as legitimate movement and they are doing like god already.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Godispeace: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
says who oponu
Elock1:

It's not an Eastern matter alone.

Do they have to keep singing this to you?

Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50