Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (35191 Views)

Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
mcbreeze:
Some people will still come here to castigate IPOB.
Watch out for them

Obviously, you don't stay in the South East.

That's why you don't know how disruptive the Sit-at-home exercise has been.

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Felimax(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nathan2016:

The diary of a MMADD MAN.

COME AND PURSUE THEM NAH.

Hahahahaa... You nor wan go again? you guys are never serious. Bia Nwoke, you guys should understand that you are only a fraction should referendum for Biafra comes. There is nobody that can seccede Biafra out of Nigeria, together we look forward to a better Nigeria. Hate me if you like, it's good night.

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

What is nti? Is that "ear"?
yes Igbo and Yoruba share many words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by FakeUnity: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
I fear terrorists.
One on one, I go fvckup every member of that terrorist group. Tell me person weh get strength from that terrorist group if no be to make mouth and attack in numbers with arms

Elenu plenty, see as your big coward mouth open everywhere like pata Alhaja. grin

Small konk for your pro-abokey skull, you go begin cry, dey call your mama.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by richmond500: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Elenu plenty, see as your big coward mouth open everywhere like pata Alhaja. grin

Small konk for your pro-abokey skull, you go begin cry, dey call your mama.. grin

tell me who for that ur terrorist group strong enough to fight man o man. Just one person from the terrorist group
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Biafrans would go back to Biafraland and obtain Nigerian Visas from the Nigerian Embassy in Biafraland (or the embassies of whichever new-country you guys might have formed too)..
Then they would obtain full residence permits and work permits or business permits from the Biafran embassy in your territories..
Now, check yourselves.
Can your people obtain Biafran Visas to go and be in Biafraland??
(You would now start to say that there is nothing in Biafraland that would attract your people...
.... Then, that one na your wahalla shaa)
you want Biafra?

leave Lagos and Abuja

go back home

stop decieving yourselves

you can't eat your cake and have it

especially the way you've successfully made everyone your enemy
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by stanluiz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Shameless liars! Who do you think you are decieving ? Ipob can never take responsibility of their terror act. They always lie and deny even when caught.

You cancel sit at home yet your foot soldiers said No and insist it must continue that is to tell you that Ipob is a lawless organization.

No whitewashed will save una image Emma powerless.

Ipob is a Terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
theInterpreter:
you want Biafra?

leave Lagos and Abuja

go back home

stop decieving yourselves

you can't eat your cake and have it

especially the way you've successfully made everyone your enemy
In that case, tell all Nigerians that are living abroad to come back home to Lagos and Abuja,, and tell the Igbos amongst them to go back to their motherlands..
I mean,, is there anything wrong with someone deciding to go abroad and stay there??
Are there no Nigerians in Cameroun And Bene-Republic and Mali and Nigér Republic??
That means, they should all leave their valid international residency permits and come back home naa.??
(You are stupid For typing this thing you just typed above there).

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
dionma:
You cannot eat your cake and have it. Choose your Biafra and stay there. After all that was your wish. Nigerian has a right to determine who they want in their country just like any other nation.

That we want our country that we can call our own, it doesn't mean that there are citizens of the same country who doesn't want to be abroad within the neighbouring countries...
So, what exactly are you saying??
Are you guys that hostile and poisonous and toxic that you hate foreigners from your neighbouring countries??

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Lightorder: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:
You guys should take the East and go! Let them go for Christ sake. Landlocked or not, let them go. Vatican is in Rome yet Vatican is a sovereign state. Nigeria please, give them biafra bikonu.
Amen! I heard that Saudi Arabia is landlocked too. Nigeria is not landlocked yet borrows like one guy I know in my school days

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
In that case, tell all Nigerians that are living abroad to come back home to Lagos and Abuja,, and tell the Igbos amongst them to go back to their motherlands..
I mean,, is there anything wrong with someone deciding to go abroad and stay there??
Are there no Nigerians in Cameroun And Bene-Republic and Mali and Nigér Republic??
Let them all come back home naa
are they shouting Biafra?

are the Nigerians in the diaspora disturbing the government for seccesion?

you guys have been benefiting from the Nigerian contraption

now that you can't dominate you want Biafra

go home if you want Biafra

simple
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Lightorder: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

Yes is a right! I am praying seriously for the east to go and everything Ibo Eastern Ibo should vacate Nigeria in a matter of 90 days and should not return till about 10 years later. Alaba should go, all Ibo markets saturated round the country should go, Ladipo market should go. In fact, any Ibo man located in any part of Nigeria should vacate in 90 days, married or not, working or not. We are sick and tired of all these noise everyday. Nigeria please give Eastern Ibo Biafra.
who is talking?
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Lightorder: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
ekesol:
Rubbish now U want to damage control
Nonsence people who sit at the confines of their per hour work in Europe to dish out instructions to their country nfused stooge in Southeast to heed to their instruction.
Now hoodlums have hijacked the whole process.

Now trying to do damage control.

Una father.
they say sit at home, you complain. They say , don’t sit at home , you rant. Oga, go and get a job. You are just impossible

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lightorder:
Amen! I heard that Saudi Arabia is landlocked too. Nigeria is not landlocked yet borrows like one guy I know in my school days
when did Saudi Arabia become landlocked?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Saudi_Arabia_(orthographic_projection).svg

illiterates everywhere
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
theInterpreter:
are they shouting Biafra?

are the Nigerians in the diaspora disturbing the government for seccesion?

you guys have been benefiting from the Nigerian contraption

now that you can't dominate you want Biafra

go home if you want Biafra

simple
Once Biafra comes, the whole shoutings will stop..
Biafra now becomes a country on its own, with its own laws.
Nigerian laws will stop working on Biafrans..
By then, you midgets from Nigeria cannot detect anything again for any Biafran..
(Including your internationally outlawed police and military).
And guess what??
I will still be on Nairaland.
Just the way other people from other countries are here on Nairaland too.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Lightorder: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
theInterpreter:
when did Saudi Arabia become landlocked?

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Saudi_Arabia_(orthographic_projection).svg[/img]

illiterates everywhere
read my comment again. ‘ I heard ‘. This is why you confidently failed your waec severally
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Once Biafra comes, the whole shoutings will stop..
Biafra now becomes a country on its own, with irs own laws.
You midgets from Nigeria cannot detect anything again for any Biafran..
And guess what??
I will still be on Nairaland.
Just the way other people from other countries are here too.
what I'm saying is

if you continue staying all over Nigeria and keep shouting

Biafra will never come

you can take that to the bank
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lightorder:
read my comment again. ‘ I heard ‘. This is why you confidently failed your waec severally
you heard
you know it's false yet you posted it

what kind of stupidity is that?

l think you mistaking me for yourself
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Lightorder: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
theInterpreter:
you heard
you know it's false yet you posted it

what kind of stupidity is that?

l think you mistaking me for yourself
come to my house and beat me
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Brimstone77: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:
"cut off his ear"... Is that how justice works in a sane country?? These people are no different from bloodthirsty oligarchs and genocidal tyrants. By the way, who gave them the right to pronounce a sit at home order?
chai....

You guys are impossible...tufiakwa
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by theInterpreter: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lightorder:
come to my house and beat me
address?
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Nathan2016: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

Hahahahaa... You nor wan go again? you guys are never serious. Bia Nwoke, you guys should understand that you are only a fraction should referendum for Biafra comes. There is nobody that can seccede Biafra out of Nigeria, together we look forward to a better Nigeria. Hate me if you like, it's good night.

I have never supported biafra or am i a member of ipob. I think they are a bunch of vision-less people. In regards to your assertion, separating from a country doesn't mean the people will leave their current location or properties or business. It means they can control their resources and government.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
theInterpreter:
what I'm saying is

Biafra will never come

In that Case....
Let our shouting stop bothering you..

Take this to the bank too
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Brimstone77: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felimax:

Yes is a right! I am praying seriously for the east to go and everything Ibo Eastern Ibo should vacate Nigeria in a matter of 90 days and should not return till about 10 years later. Alaba should go, all Ibo markets saturated round the country should go, Ladipo market should go. In fact, any Ibo man located in any part of Nigeria should vacate in 90 days, married or not, working or not. We are sick and tired of all these noise everyday. Nigeria please give Eastern Ibo Biafra.
if you're serious go and start a protest in your region and stop ranting on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Brimstone77:
if you're serious go and start a protest in your region and stop ranting on nairaland..
This uppercut is brutal
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Arthurity1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Brimstone77:
chai....

You guys are impossible...tufiakwa
Let me ask you one question. In a sane country, is that how justice works? In America or Britain other developed countries, do they go about cutting peoples ears??
Sometimes you people have to use your heads and think like a homo sapien, not a savage lowlife neanderthal.
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Brimstone77: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Let me ask you one question. In a sane country, is that how justice works? In America or Britain other developed countries, do they go about cutting peoples ears??
Sometimes you people have to use your heads and think like a homo sapien, not a savage lowlife neanderthal.
when hoodlums were destroying people's properties in the name of enforcing sit at home you lots were blaming and accusing ipob despite knowing that ipob had already suspended the sit at home,now ipob want to deal with the hoodlums spoiling their names and here you're telling me about sane country...

Nawa for you guys nobody can ever impress you lots you must surely find something to say..

Mind you a Nigerian lack every write to talk about sane country

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Well, I don't think ALL igbos want Biafra

So, how can it even stand a chance of working?

It's just a matter of some of those not interested suffering as a result of the attempts of some of those interested to get it by force
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by BluntCrazeMan: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
theInterpreter:
what I'm saying is

Biafra will never come

When we were doing protests, our elites never cared.
Our enemies infiltrated our peaceful protests with hoodlums and miscreants..
Our brothers got killed by the terrorist police and military in their trigger-happy and bloodthirsty frenzy..
And yet, they still called our brothers terrorists.
Now we stayed at home.
ALL OF US.
Both we and our brothers stayed at home..
(Even though the hoodlums amongst us still decided not to stay at home with us, but to stay outside and cause mayhem.)
Our elites started feeling the heat of our silent Sit-at-home protest.
Our Governors started reacting.
And now saboteurs like you came out to say that our SILENCE is now known as “SHOUTING”??..
That's just so terrible and Ironic of you.
We are not Shouting.
We just stayed indoors, in absolute silence.
We are punishing ourselves and our businesses.
We are the ones that are supposed to be loosing.
But we are sacrificing the losses we are passing through now to the Biafraland Which is still unborn at the moment, but is very sure to come.

1 Like

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by emperor863(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emergingnation:
i beg help me tell them, Nigeria should allow Biafra to go, you can't force people against their will..

Self determination is a right...

If you are serious and you want the world to take you serious, start relocating from the south west to your enclave.

In addition, tell all your members in the NASS to start an immediate boycott and reject the Jumbo salary and allowances they are collecting. Rather than developing other parts of Nigeria, concentrate your efforts on your poverty ravaged, barren lands.

Then, the UN will know you really want to leave Nigeria. Anything short of this, you are merely seeking for political relevance and you can't be relevant through blackmails.

My honest kobo.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Emyogalanya: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Government has hijacked the sit at home
Re: We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB by Arthurity1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Brimstone77:
when hoodlums were destroying people's properties in the name of enforcing sit at home you lots were blaming and accusing ipob despite knowing that ipob had already suspended the sit at home,now ipob want to deal with the hoodlums spoiling their names and here you're telling me about sane country...

Nawa for you guys nobody can ever impress you lots you must surely find something to say..

Mind you a Nigerian lack every write to talk about sane country
If hoodlums are the ones doing it, then report them to the police like any right minded person should do!! Which one is cut off their ear?! Nigeria is not sane, because we have made it insane! The country didn't run mad on it's own! We have to change our way of thinking to change the nation. If you carry this same mentality to achieve Biafra, trust me you'll regret it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.