Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? (19655 Views)

Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? / What Digital Skill Can One Learn On Phone / How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Debbycee: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
There are so many digital skills you can learn and make money online with.

You can learn affiliate marketing.
You can do CPA marketing.
You can learn how to trade Cryptocurrency.
You can learn Copywriting and make money by writing persuasive copy for people.
There are tons of legit digital skills you can learn. I have amazing and reliable courses concerning those digital skills I mentioned above I can refer to you which you can get and achieve results faster.

You can send me a message on WhatsApp here to get started +234808 631 5700
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Ray07(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Griinhoux:
I want to learn editing, from editing of pictures to documents and videos, I want to be very good at the three, am I on the right track?
Learn motion graphic and architecture visualization.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by HiideaConsole(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Reality11:
I'll appreciate if you can recommend a digital skill that can enable me work or earn doing remote work.

Please it shouldn't be very saturated.

It should be something I can learn from watching YouTube videos, buying course on udemy or any source etc.

Funnel building

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by izubext007: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Typing and printing will be okay for you.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by hunkuldave(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'll appreciate if you can recommend a digital skill that can enable me work or earn doing remote work.

It should be something I can learn from watching YouTube videos, buying course on udemy or any source etc.

Hmmn, I gat you...

click this link https:///b5fhup99 and watch the video till end.

Thank me later.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by sulaak(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Of course you can remotely manage cloud platform remotely. That's why it's cloud!

Not sure I understand whether you are asking if SysAdmin is pretty easy. If it is, anyone would be doing it right? It's learanble and needs some effort to attain competence

A company will not employ a remote sys admin to maintain their infrastructures they will usually outsource it to a service provider such as Tata, Infosys or many of the small well-established service providers. I have never in my life heard of an organisation outsource the platform administration to a one-man setup.

Sys Adminisnistration is a pretty easy skill to learn, in my opinion, its an entry-level skill set that you should always have in your toolset, the key skills is the ability to apply logical and analytical skills to create business products.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Smartlight(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Does it requires b.sc certificate to get remote jobs
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by airsaylongcome: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
sulaak:

A company will not employ a remote sys admin to maintain their infrastructures they will usually outsource it to a service provider such as Tata, Infosys or many of the small well-established service providers. I have never in my life heard of an organisation outsource the platform administration to a one-man setup.

Sys Adminisnistration is a pretty easy skill to learn, in my opinion, its an entry-level skill set that you should always have in your toolset, the key skills is the ability to apply logical and analytical skills to create business products.

Ok

EDIT
@sulaak
So I will explain a little bit. You seemed to misunderstand the position I am coming from. A multinational will outsource it's platform administration to a Tata or Infosys or even a Tekxperts. These are called Managed Services Providers or MSPs. These MSPs in turn hire staff to fill roles such as Junior Sys Admin or L3 Tech Support. These MSPs do hire remote staff to fill these roles. That's the level of remote I am referring to. Reddit has a subredd r/mspjobs where a lot of these small MSPs post openings. Or at least I have seen a few interesting ones there

2 Likes

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Smartlight(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=bet9ja post=105865139]I see things differently, Can you search for Salesforce administrator job and learn more about the requirements. You can use trailhead playground to study for the certificate. Once you have the cert, you will be employable globally.

Don't forget to locate this post and thank me later.Does it requires b.sc certificate to get remote jobs.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by iceberg02(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
bet9ja:

Salesforce has alot of career pathways, just check and research what u can easily start with and upgrade later in future.

Salesforce does not stop you from learning javascript, infact their frontend framework called Lightning is like javascript/angular syntax, while the the backend language called APEX is like c#/java/SQL syntax. So you will surely enjoy it.
Thanks a lot, major obstacle here is Electricity and mobile data undecided
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by harlahdeen: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Learn affiliate marketing.

It's the easiest high income skill and allows you to get paid 4 times a month instead of just 1.

Tools needed;
Smartphone
Internet connection
Right course.

You can chat me up 07062421534 on how to get started.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Naijagetskills: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Op you may want to take a look at this
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by buemene(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
I guess 4 pages of intense suggestions must have given you a pointer to the few you want to consider. Should affiliate marketing be under your radar, then I shared a very intensively researched article to help you on my blog here: https://www.alexporobe.com/blog

You'll learn a torn from there.

Godspeed.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by nurain150(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Reality11:

Dm
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Iamnick(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nice piece
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Odunayaw(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Whiteboard animation!
Its an unsaturated niche on Fiverr
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Lindajames1010: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
calebseun2015:
These are skills I will advice you to learn, graphics or book writing then join Upwork. Upwork pays alot and it is easy to get jobs compare to fiverr based on my experience. If you do not know how to open Upwork account, verification or anything about it, there is a YouTube channel called tundevictortv that helped me to get started you can try same. Graphics is hard but once you learn it, you be boss be that.

Pls can we chat on WhatsApp...I really need ur help
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by blaze83(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
bet9ja:
I see things differently, Can you search for Salesforce administrator job and learn more about the requirements. You can use trailhead playground to study for the certificate. Once you have the cert, you will be employable globally.

Don't forget to locate this post and thank me later.

I'm an intermediate UI/UX Designer earning meagre salary at an organisation. I have plans of migrating to Europe or North America; to that end, I sought skills that would increase my employability before starting courses on Product Management.

My question goes thus: between Product Management and Salesforce Administrator, which would you rather I take...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by bet9ja(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
tosheeba:

@ bet9ja, I’m benefiting from this thread and can you please drop ur contact Incase I need someone to mentor or put me through, I just click on the sales force link

AHAHA.... You want people to spam my contact... Please check my profile. My email is there.
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by bet9ja(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
blaze83:

I'm an intermediate UI/UX Designer earning meagre salary at an organisation. I have plans of migrating to Europe or North America; to that end, I sought skills that would increase my employability before starting courses on Product Management.

My question goes thus: between Product Management and Salesforce Administrator, which would you rather I take...

I would advise you go for Salesforce Admin as a first choice and PM as second choice. Salesforce gives you leverage to negotiate better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by bestbiz17: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is the coaching session a free session?
[ author=Dejiyussuf post=105883190]There are so many digital skill you can leane, but here the top ones I will recommend.

1, Influential Communication ; this is the ability to write words that moves people to take action, these are the rain makers of the Internet. Some know this as copywriting, but everyone is one these days. As an Influential communicator who is Dedicated to a particular niche, clients will find you and you will get so many jobs. You need to leane the basic of copywriting, email writing and writing for all sort of medium and purposes.

2, high ticket Sales closing (more like advance customer care, with this you can close high ticket offers like selling of properties, high ticket products and professional services)

3, Crypo & Market Analyst (this is best foe you if you are a crypto enthusat... And you have a knack for predicting who will go high an what will go low)

If you also feel you are good at predicting trends and sporting new markets, this is a good gig.

4. Sales Funnel Designer: forget website building, a sales funnel designer is the total package of digital marketing, this person is like a marketing mad scientist that does his best to make sure a Web asset does what its designed for. This guys are cashing out on a reg by building profitable funnel for businesses who market online.

There are so many online skills you can learn but you need a coach that will give you the much needed clearity and direct if you want to play the long game...

If you a 60 days one on one done with you coaching, I can help you set up a daily cash flow system & also give you direction on what to focus on mastering online.

Call me on 09045470462[/quote]
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by bet9ja(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Smartlight:
Does it requires b.sc certificate to get remote jobs

No it does not. All you need is a proof that you are skilled in such field, either by learning from professionals in the field or by watching various tutorials. I will advice you to learn from a reputable platform like EDX (Owned by Harvard University) or coursera, I got some certificates through coursera from University of Maryland and through Edx from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore which i always include in my CV because its verifiable and i surely possess the skill.

Hiring Revolution is changing how companies are hiring nowadays, hence the need to up-skill.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
I sent you a pm boss.
bet9ja:

AHAHA.... You want people to spam my contact... Please check my profile. My email is there.

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by engrgd(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
digitite:
Logistics Engineering or CyberSecurity

Do you have material on Cyber Security?
Please share @ engrgerald4christ@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Philip4564(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
jodpoundz:
Guy join pi network now and become a million in the next 3 months, December to be precise it's all free if u interested quote me man I gat your back
I'm interested boss
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Aurelius1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
Copywriting
Content writing
Software development
Data science
Digital Marketing
Video editing
UI/UX Design
Graphic design

E yapa. Pick one and dedicate 3 - 6 months to learning it.

YouTube is your friend.
Are you sure 6 months is enough to learn software development?
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by Smartlight(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thanks Boss,can I learn programming before going to study the course? Thanks once again.

No it does not. All you need is a proof that you are skilled in such field, either by learning from professionals in the field or by watching various tutorials. I will advice you to learn from a reputable platform like EDX (Owned by Harvard University) or coursera, I got some certificates through coursera from University of Maryland and through Edx from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore which i always include in my CV because its verifiable and i surely possess the skill.

Hiring Revolution is changing how companies are hiring nowadays, hence the need to up-skill.[/quote]
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by bet9ja(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Smartlight:
Thanks Boss,can I learn programming before going to study the course? Thanks once again.

No it does not. All you need is a proof that you are skilled in such field, either by learning from professionals in the field or by watching various tutorials. I will advice you to learn from a reputable platform like EDX (Owned by Harvard University) or coursera, I got some certificates through coursera from University of Maryland and through Edx from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore which i always include in my CV because its verifiable and i surely possess the skills.

Hiring Revolution is changing how companies are hiring nowadays, hence the need to up-skill.

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by onlysose(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Video and sound editing apps like shortcut, obs and Audacity, then move to animation with Adobe studio
Re: Can You Please Recommend A Digital Skill For Me? by HoluGraze: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
bet9ja:

I would advise you go for Salesforce Admin as a first choice and PM as second choice. Salesforce gives you leverage to negotiate better.
Well done boss
You have done a lot on these thread, what you have been dropping is more than money to me.. May God bless you

Question sir
What if someone go for sales force ux designer?
Reason: I actually wanted to delve into ux/ui design, I have gathered a lot of info about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is Better : Laptop Or Desktop For Programming / Few Questions About Aptech Computer Institute??? / Were Can A Computer Science Do SWIES / IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.