Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker (2327 Views)

Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by ahimedua: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2021
The life of a trader, Sunday Emmanuel, has ben cut short after a suspected sex worker, identified as Precious, allegedly sliced his stomach with a blade at FESTAC Town in the Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State. sleekgist.com

Newsmen  gathered that Emmanuel had a makeshift shop on First Avenue, where he sold alcoholic drinks. sleekgist.com

During a visit to the area on Monday, our correspondent learnt that Precious usually visited the spot at odd hours in search of customers.

A car marketer, who identified himself only as Buchi, said around 4am on  Wednesday, September 1, 2021, an argument ensued between her and Emmanuel.sleekgist

Buchi added that the argument degenerated into a fight, as Precious brought out a blade and slit the stomach of the 32-year-old.

He said, “After perpetrating the crime, she boarded a motorcycle to escape. The guy who was attacked ran after her, but the injuries made him fall and he died, because his intestines came out.

“People thought she had escaped. But the motorcyclist, who witnessed the attack on Emmanuel, rode her to the FESTAC Police Station and handed her over to a policeman. I don’t know what caused the fight between her and the man.”

The Manager of De Haven Hotel, who identified himself only as Mr Lucky, told our correspondent that the motorcyclist informed him about the incident.

He said, “After he told me, I stepped out and saw a lot of people at the scene, which is opposite our hotel. The motorcyclist informed me because he knew the police might want to hold the hotel responsible for the death. He also wanted me to ensure that the police treated the case properly.

“When I got to the station, I saw the girl; she is a sex worker, and was not remorseful about what she did. Even when she was handcuffed, she was still not ....https://sleekgist.com/i-sliced-his-stomach-with-a-blade-and-he-died-i-have-no-regrets-sex-worker-kills-lagos-trader/

Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by Aboks(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Olosho ni yen why did u kill na
Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by ochookie(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
The anomalies going on these days is really alarming. No morals anymore and some people are proud of it

1 Like

Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by SuperNova33: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Precious, Rita, Anita,Lucy, Jennifer, Esther,Gloria, Annabelle, lovina those kind girls I dey fear den

Female prison is not harsh nah shebi nah bbnaija den dey watch for there.
Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by DoggoneDogg: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Check Nairaland olosho beer parlour thread.
One moniker will no longer be commenting there. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by Themainboy22: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2021
People you should never argue with; 1. A man with a gun 2. Olosho especially in their base.
Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by Macstephenson01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
undecided undecidedI always tell my nigga Run, no let pussy be waitin go finish u cuz the better truth is, pussy can finish ma
watin this guy wan go tell baba God now
Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by puppie017: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Justice for who bayii
Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Sliced His Stomach With A Blade And He Died, I Have No Regrets - Sex Worker by Staccato001: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
Precious, Rita, Anita,Lucy, Jennifer, Esther,Gloria, Annabelle, lovina those kind girls I dey fear den

Female prison is not harsh nah shebi nah bbnaija den dey watch for there.

You forgot to add the most celebrated this year among the listed names.... alleged murderer of Ataga cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 State With The Highest Yahoo Boys In Nigerian Doing Ritual / One Woman, Two Husbands : In Kogi, Twins Defy Culture, Take One Wife And Father / See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.