Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Apple Shape Body Type - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Apple Shape Body Type (355 Views)

Ankara Styles 2022 : Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles For All Body Type / Ankara Styles 2022 : Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles For All Body Type / Pear Shape Body Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apple Shape Body Type by IDLeemah(f): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
- This body type is also known as the oval or circle shape body type.

This body type is characterized by a round shoulder line, medium to large bust, narrow hips/butt, fullness around tummy and waist area and a fun fact about this body type is they usually have great legs(*winks*).

The goal of this body type are;

- show off your best assets which are your bust and legs
- pay attention to the shoulders. Clothing with low necklines are a good place to begin. V-neckline works best for this body type.
- clothes(dresses and skirts) with beautiful hemlines draw attention to your beautiful legs
- Wear clothing pieces with empire cuts, pleats and gathers

DON'Ts
- No to clothes with too much details around the bust area, tummy or hip
- No skinny jeans or pants as this can make you look heavy at your top region(bodice)
- Mini skirts are a no no for this body type as this can make you look funny.

I hope I've been able to shed a little light on the Apple shape body type and touch clothing that works best for this shape. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Apple Shape Body Type by Jeon(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2021
I will follow you up.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Make A Wig Look Real In The Front? / Middle-aged Women Should Learn To Wear Threes And Threes / Distress Sale: Black Shoes For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.