Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today (5768 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Who Knows This Celebrity? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples | Cheekah Suave / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Iamdbull: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2021
I was coming back from the gym as usual and from a distance something struck my eyes, I saw a very fresh looking lady wey fine die had to look in her direction, she was glowing extraordinarily and radiating, she was not putting on anything special like that but her skin was glowing. But was shocked when I saw the person

Am sorry cant mention her name because that might be quite downgrading but let me give a clue she's like the most beautiful light skin celebrity in nigeria, she was once in big brother nigeria and she was on front page recently for sharing bikini pictures which lots of unscrupulous elements here were OLOSHOSHAMING her.( Please don't mention her name if you know her)

I was so surprised to see her on the bike, I guess her car broke down or something but that kind babe suppose get plenty simps wey go give her ride na abi because that kind fresh face no suppose enter sun walahi

I wish I don blow and get a nice ride and I was there while she was about boarding the bike, I go just be like hey BIURIFUU it's Dbull ofcourse I know you Know me my music is banging all over the country, what's wrong why are you under the scorching effects of this harsh sun, Oya hop in my masseratti right away from there I go dey lamba her chaiiii. Make I go continue to dey rehearse for my next song I must blow by force.

4 Likes

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Rekhi(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2021
undecided
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
LIES OF DBULL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
What about your songs. I told you to sing better songs, but you refused.undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Cudeze4(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
You want to blow, and you are here gossipping

1 Like

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cudeze4:
You want to blow, and you are here gossipping
...and will later produce wack musics and beg for free streaming as usual. Lazy musician!

4 Likes

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by bmdmix11: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
guess d nollywood actor i saw pushing danfo.
he is an actor, he is tall n dark.
i cant mention his name, oya start to guess

4 Likes

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Cudeze4(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
DriftOff:
...and will later produce wack musics and beg for free streaming as usual. Lazy musician!
Them never serious. If this is how Davido did his own, we 4 know weather him name for come out.
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Iamdbull: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
DriftOff:
Chaiiii grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Pumpumking: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:
I was coming back from the gym as usual and from a distance something struck my eyes, I saw a very fresh looking lady wey fine die had to look in her direction, she was glowing extraordinarily and radiating, she was not putting on anything special like that but her skin was glowing. But was shocked when I saw the person

Am sorry cant mention her name because that might be quite downgrading but let me give a clue she's like the most beautiful light skin celebrity in nigeria, she was once in big brother nigeria and she was on front page recently for sharing bikini pictures which lots of unscrupulous elements here were OLOSHOSHAMING her.( Please don't mention her name if you know her)

I was so surprised to see her on the bike, I guess her car broke down or something but that kind babe suppose get plenty simps wey go give her ride na abi because that kind fresh face no suppose enter sun walahi

I wish I don blow and get a nice ride and I was there while she was about boarding the bike, I go just be like hey BIURIFUU it's Dbull ofcourse I know you Know me my music is banging all over the country, what's wrong why are you under the scorching effects of this harsh sun, Oya hop in my masseratti right away from there I go dey lamba her chaiiii. Make I go continue to dey rehearse for my next song I must blow by force.

angry
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by bmdmix11: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

holla @ me for ur next production.

mixing n mastering
full session
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Pumpumking: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

congrats! angry
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Gudbadguy: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

You are a future simp

2 Likes

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Azoubouyike(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dbull my guy
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bros no be so them the catch cruise na grin
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cudeze4:

Them never serious. If this is how Davido did his own, we 4 know weather him name for come out.
let him catch his fun,as an upcoming doing music can be the most depressing thing alive, enjoy yourself bro.
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by daxon001(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

Ah ah ah!
I know who you're talking about. grin grin her name starts with an L. cheesy
She was in bbn laycon's season.
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by SenecaTheYonger: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

You were surprised to see her on bike? Why is she not a human being? I tell you if you had money you would have been one of the simps buying her limousine
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by B055(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
DriftOff:
What about your songs. I told you to sing better songs, but you refused.undecided
must you always be an ass to everyone?
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Cudeze4(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
let him catch his fun,as an upcoming doing music can be the most depressing thing alive, enjoy yourself bro.
madam u do well
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by minasi4841: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Just dey beat around the bush grin
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by padi94(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Her name is laycon ni... angry angry sad
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Kyra1(f): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Here to laugh.
He said its hey biurifuu grin
Pls if music is not working, try comedy. You will blow by force grin
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Eyeness: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

give me the weed you smoking

1 Like

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Abovebest(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
This boy is another version of Airforce1

1 Like

Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Shopatcandice(f): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abovebest:
This boy is another version of Airforce1

Hahahaha

I sell laptops, iPhones and android phones. Check my thread out. Thanks
Re: Guess The female Celebrity I Saw On Bike Today by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Isn't this the same guy that said he missed his performance due to lap dancers?

It's obvious now that your problem is not normal. Village people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer? / Guys, What Are Ur Pick Up Lines? / TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.