Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Truly, You Are What You Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Truly, You Are What You Eat (379 Views)

“So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truly, You Are What You Eat by madeonline(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
A French proverb states, "Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are."

Truly,  you are what you eat.

We cannot overemphasize the need for healthy eating and living. Going natural has been proven to be the best approach to healthy living.
Healthy living is not for the fathers alone, it is for all members of the family. However, an enlightened Father is in a better position to support the efforts of our mothers to ensure we all eat right. It is not an exclusive right of the super rich also, you do not have to be rich before you eat what is natural, right and good for your body.

As we age, we deplete natural enzymes that help the body to function efficiently. The human body is like a mechanical device, machine or car. In this case, it is more delicate, it is living and irreplaceable and it has no spare parts. We all know the importance of taking our cars for periodic maintenance at mechanic shops to stop that creaking sound and fix that tear before the whole car collapses. So also we need to maintain our body with natural food - fruits, vegetables, proteins and where they are not readily available natural and healthy food supplements.

No man buys a new car and refuses to service it or top the oil ... just driving recklessly for 30 years.If he does the car would not last, same way everyone must eat natural products to service the body and make the body self repair itself. Prevention is better than cure.
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." Mat 26:41 
When the Bible admonishes us to watch and pray ...part of the things to watch is what we eat, so that we don't have cause to be "praying ailments" away in future.

What we eat is exactly who we are, feeding the body what would enhance the ability of the body to self repair and NOT what would damage the body. Sometimes finding these high quality, healthy, natural and nutritional foods/fruits which contain rare micro nutrients may be very tedious and costly, because most of them are seasonal and not well preserved in their natural state in developing nations.
This is the reason why my company, through well researched and patented technology, has brought them to our convenience, on our dining tables as potent powdery beverages!

To know more about 100% natural anti-aging beverages and superfoods from my company, contact me AT MADEONLINE !
Re: Truly, You Are What You Eat by bmdmix11: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
so if i eat indomie i b indomie

1 Like

Re: Truly, You Are What You Eat by madeonline(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
More like it. Your body derives the benefits contained in Indomie. Largely carbohydrates. You could need carb burners to help digest carbohydrates if you take them excessively.
bmdmix11:
so if i eat indomie i b indomie

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Soak Your Feet In Epsom Salt + (how To Do It) / How To Make Barbecue Spice / 12 Beverages That Cause Gas And Bloating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.