Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? (21615 Views)

How Do You Survive A Bad Boss? / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by hilltop007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
With the situation of the economy and the increase in prices of commodities, I am always wordering how parents (especially teachers) with children survive.

I am a single corper and the monthly 33k is not enough for me. Many of my corper colleagues are also complaining. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN? Does your family eat three square meals a day? What do you do when your children fall sick? How do you pay school fees. How?

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ammishaddai: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
You find other hustles to do na . Buhari has told you we are lazy and it's up to you to prove him wrong or you'll starve with your children

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by federal9: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You find other hustles to do na . Buhari has told you we are lazy and it's up to you to prove him wrong or you'll starve with your children

Polluted mind. I weep when I remember I share the same country with ridiculous people like you. Everything must not be taken for a laugh.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ammishaddai: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
federal9:

Polluted mind. I weep when I remember I share the same country with ridiculous people like you. Everything must not be taken for a laugh.
[/s] I'm now polluted just because I don't delude myself with the unrealistic stupidity you believe in ? undecided If that's the case, I'd like to remain polluted than deceive myself wallowing in the halls of idleness grin grin grin

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by samuel051: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I'm now polluted just because I don't delude myself with the unrealistic stupidity you believe in ? undecided If that's the case, I'd like to remain polluted than deceive myself wallowing in the halls of idleness grin grin grin
when u use 30k open company,abeg quote me I need job. Go and check the welfare package of a Libyan who is also an African like u then compare and contrast if u both are breathing same air.Use work kill ur youthful age and die b4 60yrs.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by yuping(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na lie them no fit survive unless chua chua dey come steady.
You no go transport? Buy data buy baby clothes pampers, wipes etc.
This country nawaoo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by princeogbeide1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
N30,000 IS ONLY $55.
$55 FOR ONE MONTH IS A CURSE.
WHO CURSED NIGERIA?

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by HelloWriter: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's why people study MANAGEMENT as a course. You can make lean resources to achieve a lot. If you like, read this report on how to survive inflation https://www.nairaland.com/6734679/nigeria-how-beat-inflation-report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Authoreety: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
30k na from hand to mouth na...

Only God can save us from buhari!
I wonder if the donkey is aware of the situation in his country!

He should just resign na.

Na wa o

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Mikelarteta(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
There is this yoruba saying that if you pound yam in a leaf or prepare a soup in the shell of a groundnut, whoever’s stomach that has to be filled, will be filled.
What that simply tells me is that the Grace of God is our sufficiency.
When Gods Grace is sufficient for you and your family, you could be earning 30k a month but getting gifts or things worth over 100k. That’s the Grace we talking about and I pray that as you are reading this, the Grace of God will be sufficient for you and your family.

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ekakamba: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021

Omo! Dis question heavy but e go hard to see person wey go answer am here.

Funny enough na dem dey born pass.

undecided

13 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Muhylonaire007: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lol... You funny sha.
You think 30k is the benchmark of living well in Nigeria?
Don't ever make that mistake grin grin grin you should have said
Married people with children earning below 70k...
As I see that 30k, e dey make me feel as if they for live better if dem dey earn 50k.

Wo, no frustrate me ooo grin grin grin na grace of God many people take dey survive no be their salary, coz I don see people wey dey earn 50k wey go still dey shout kosi kosi, whereas I've seen someone maintain his 20k jeje with his wife and kids.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by lexrichy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's scary men

3 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by witworth(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na God dey help people

7 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by IcyAutos: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omo sincerely I don't know how they pull it off.

If you can survive in Nigeria you can survive anywhere else in the world.

Meanwhile check my Signature if you need a car.

11 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Romanoff(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't expect to see such people here o.

Cause the high cost of data on top money wey no reach na die.

16 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by kennethfranc(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Am a single guy 25k but I tell you, it ain't Rosy down here

10 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Akpuobi1: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
NA GOD DEY DO THE WORK FOR US

6 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omo, dey thank God if you see food dey chop,
The only thing ppu work for now is For feeding.

Oboy no go give person belle if u never fit feed urself o

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ancecoker(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
sad
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by sylve11: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ekakamba:
By having more children.

Lol grin cool

@op, I keep on telling any married couple if they'd listen not to have much kids. Times are hard. cool

9 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Omawumi17(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Me na 15k monthly I dey manage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by MrrGary: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Anyone who decides to marry with 30k salary deserves every suffer they encounter..

What do one even gain from that marriage crapp, other than putting oneself in bondage undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ernestforyou: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mainly civil servants and They survive mostly on corruption ,bribe,kick backand anybody that says otherwise is just lying.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by 900warriorz: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
It is by the grace of God oo...If na by their own power and efforts, them for don kpai since

Go ask people wey get money wey still dey die grin

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by princeogbeide1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Extreme torture not even poverty

4 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lagos!
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ssoil(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
this country is not moving forward things are getting worse by the day, my prayers goes to all those who are finding it hard to survive in this economy. It’s such a pity and 2023 is still far away

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by smatt1711: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
It all depends on the location, those that earn 30k in big cities still receive other money in one way or the other, Hunger no de kill man, man must survive

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by BrickDevo: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
It is a mystery to me, on top that their bosses will be a stone cold pasin
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
undecided
Married or not, Whether you don born or not,30k for anybody right now self be like nothing......

Abi if you be bachelor or spinster,na free house you go stay? undecided. You no go feed from that money? What of light bills nkor? Talk more of other miscellaneous expenses undecided

Buhari try cha,for at least taking us like two steps back to stone age lipsrsealed

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To / N-Power Device Delivery Update / Union Bank Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.