Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? (21606 Views)

How Do You Survive A Bad Boss? / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by CHINESEENGLISH: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Alfamann:

That was yesterday. Today it's like $54.46

grin grin grin
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Victor08032:
Good question nairalander, yes I got married since 8 years back, 19/1/2013. Early of my marriage , I work as a restaurant manager at a particular Eatery called Right options located at Ogun state, with payment of #20k. I spent less than 6yrs there before I got another job at a company where I emerged of the post as logistic officer, I earned #30k as at this time to now , me & my spouse already have 2kids, alternately to my job, I started manufacturing ori cream called LA cream shea butter. Till date, I have never begged or seek help from any angle.. I have more than #20m as my net Worth currently. Am not complain& I contended.

What job did you do to make the 20M? Do you mind sharing with me?

3 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by cedricksly: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
federal9:

Polluted mind. I weep when I remember I share the same country with ridiculous people like you. Everything must not be taken for a laugh.
what has he said to deserve this uncalled bitter talk from you...?? He has said literally nothing wrong at all..

4 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by bioman: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
MrrGary:
Anyone who decides to marry with 30k salary deserves every suffer they encounter..

What do one even gain from that marriage crapp, other than putting oneself in bondage undecided
This is the best contribution on this topic so far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Johnboom: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Victor08032:
Good question nairalander, yes I got married since 8 years back, 19/1/2013. Early of my marriage , I work as a restaurant manager at a particular Eatery called Right options located at Ogun state, with payment of #20k. I spent less than 6yrs there before I got another job at a company where I emerged of the post as logistic officer, I earned #30k as at this time to now , me & my spouse already have 2kids, alternately to my job, I started manufacturing ori cream called LA cream shea butter. Till date, I have never begged or seek help from any angle.. I have more than #20m as my net Worth currently. Am not complain& I contended.
God bless you Sir. May Almighty God bless your hustling. Don't mind those who are not realistic. Who said you should be doing one stream of income.

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
you are a goat,maybe your ancestors swear blood oath with slavery. Slave like u,na ur type dey make politicians dey spoil d country so.only one cup of rice and 1k,ur full/fhoolish family go dey shout Sai baba till infinity...slave
The highest u will ever go politically in life is being the village youth leader you are and be receiving the npower 30k stipend and two yams after sharing ur souvenirs from political thieves. Future political thief spotted.
U're insane.
If u're pained on what is happening in nigeria,then join politics and stop wailing here on nairaland.
Let me tell u the home truth.if u think anybody here is ready to give u money because ure complaining about ur poor life,then u must be a joker.if u can not work or get a side hustle to earn extra income,thn u must be a joker.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Boniwhite: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
There is this yoruba saying that if you pound yam in a leaf or prepare a soup in the shell of a groundnut, whoever’s stomach that has to be filled, will be filled.
What that simply tells me is that the Grace of God is our sufficiency.
When Gods Grace is sufficient for you and your family, you could be earning 30k a month but getting gifts or things worth over 100k. That’s the Grace we talking about and I pray that as you are reading this, the Grace of God will be sufficient for you and your family.
Grace or coruption? Daddy freeze:when coruption favours christians,the call it Grace. Aint buying the grace thing,This so called grace is just papering over crack. grace where by workers,sell company diesel,etc or inflate the price of items when on errand? Abi most of these security guards,that beg,in the name of,anything for boys? family man and 30k is a no no(esp,in this economy)why would u marry inside 30k in the first place? Say no to mediocrity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
you are a goat,maybe your ancestors swear blood oath with slavery. Slave like u,na ur type dey make politicians dey spoil d country so.only one cup of rice and 1k,ur full/fhoolish family go dey shout Sai baba till infinity...slave
The highest u will ever go politically in life is being the village youth leader you are and be receiving the npower 30k stipend and two yams after sharing ur souvenirs from political thieves. Future political thief spotted.
U're insane.
If u're pained on what is happening in nigeria,then join politics and stop wailing here on nairaland.
Let me tell u the home truth.if u think anybody here is ready to give u money because ure complaining about ur poor life,then u must be a joker.if u can not work or get a side hustle to earn extra income,thn u must be a joker.
Stop wailing here on nairaland and get busy making money
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by samuel051: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
erubati:

U're insane.
na goat u be no offense.. if u are comfortable stealing from anywhere in this government and u think it's ok for others to suffer,ur children's future will also be used to finance other politicians children's shoppings abroad. Ozuor
Na thief money u won give me.. monkey
Village youth leader. E easy nai u no go build ur own house,fence am and live peacefully..u open thread dey lament say felloan like u dey on gen for hours daily dey disturb u wey dey stay selfcontain,shame no even catch u..u never lament reach..ode

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Boniwhite: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Lol... You funny sha.
You think 30k is the benchmark of living well in Nigeria?
Don't ever make that mistake grin grin grin you should have said
Married people with children earning below 70k...
As I see that 30k, e dey make me feel as if they for live better if dem dey earn 50k.

Wo, no frustrate me ooo grin grin grin na grace of God many people take dey survive no be their salary, coz I don see people wey dey earn 50k wey go still dey shout kosi kosi, whereas I've seen someone maintain his 20k jeje with his wife and kids.
check dat pesin with 20k&family well,e fit get support from inlaw or side income,lets say egunje or dey borow.

3 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Boniwhite: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Mainly civil servants and They survive mostly on corruption ,bribe,kick backand anybody that says otherwise is just lying.
i dey tell you,u go see some civil servants govt never pay salary 4 like two months,but dem dey transport, feed family. If you ask them,dem go say na God o!

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by solaceTK(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello, my name is ThankGod Ani one of the victims of Amrgay Logistics scam. I have been using them for close to a year now, they got me to trust them and in turn started stealing my expensive laptops to sell on their e commerce platform and on eBay. They stole my 4 laptops I bought for almost 1,700 dollars. here is the link to the thread l created where l narrated the whole story, pls if you are free you can go there and read the whole story. https://www.nairaland.com/6737022/amgray-logistics-where-laptops-been#105516131 This company is owned by Mrs. Matilda GOMINA and co run by the husband Mr. Seun, they have offices in US and here Nigeria, in Lagos and Abuja. Pls l am appealing to all well meaning Nairalanders to help in chasing out these scammers from Nairaland so that other innocent people do not fall victim to their scams. In all their 3 threads here on Nairaland, they publicy admitted that they stole my laptops though they used the word misplaced to sugar coat their evil act and requested to be given till Friday last week being 11th Sept to conclude their investigations and refund me. Till today they have failed to refund me and have been ignoring my messages both on Whatsapp and on their threads on Nairaland, just the same way they have been doing since they carried out their evil act in May/June, instead they have been busy running their adverts looking for next victims to scam. Here are links to their threads so you can see for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6571700/amgray-logistics-ship-usa-nigeria. This is another of their thread https://www.nairaland.com/6503115/amgray-logistics-reviews-ship-usa and finally this one https://www.nairaland.com/6520626/amgray-logistics-buy-ebay-amazon/3 I have privately sent messages to some of the moderators in the Business and Technology sections of Nairalnad asking them to look into the matter do their investigations and at least ban them from advertising on Nairaland so as to save others from losing their life savings to these thieves, but as at this moment none of them have responded to my message even though it has been over 7 days now. So please l beg everyone to help save others the pain l am going through now believe me you can't imagine how l have been feeling, many days have l gone to bed with empty stomach not because there is no food in the house but because of the pains, disrespect and bitterness l have suffered in the hands of this scammers.

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Ingredient88(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
There is this yoruba saying that if you pound yam in a leaf or prepare a soup in the shell of a groundnut, whoever’s stomach that has to be filled, will be filled.
When Gods Grace is sufficient for you and your family, you could be earning 30k a month but getting gifts or things worth over 100k. That’s the Grace we talking about and I pray that as you are reading this, the Grace of God will be sufficient for you and your family.
Amen.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by OhiOfIhima: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
officiakayc:
Field Sales Rep Job avaliable call me 09033619870

No matter how una twist the English... Field and sale naw bad combo. One of the most tidious work ever!
You go walka tire, and ur salary base on commission of whatever sales you make. I no even fit pray for my enemies to do am.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by plaetton: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:

Stuuuupid nonsense.

Why hasn't the supposed God's Grace accidentally given us good and smart leaders with vision over the past 60yrs ?

Doesn't the fact people like you wishfully depend on God's so-called Grace just to afford 3 square meals a pointer that something is very very wrong, not only with your nation , but perhaps also in the Sky to whom you beseech for your daily meal ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by dangoteinlaw: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
If u survive on such meager funds then i have alot to learn from u coz that money can only take me to POS thrice.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by RodgersAkpafu: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
MrrGary:
Anyone who decides to marry with 30k salary deserves every suffer they encounter..

What do one even gain from that marriage crapp, other than putting oneself in bondage undecided
That income can barely take one anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Muhylonaire007: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Boniwhite:
check dat pesin with 20k&family well,e fit get support from inlaw or side income,lets say egunje or dey borow.

Normal level... Everybody dey manage ni jare baba mi. Make Buhari and him useless policy makers comot make we see front.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by 23n23: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vickyace:

Infact, I’m also a single copper serving and it is not even enough.
I don’t understand how the Allawee finish before months end o.
I’m always calculating the calendar for next payment �.
My PPA is near so no tfare
But what about the food? Data, toiletries etc
And to think you have to save again till after service,
It is well

Why not use your cake biz as a side hustle?
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
na goat u be no offense.. if u are comfortable stealing from anywhere in this government and u think it's ok for others to suffer,ur children's future will also be used to finance other politicians children's shoppings abroad. Ozuor
Na thief money u won give me.. monkey
Village youth leader. E easy nai u no go build ur own house,fence am and live peacefully..u open thread dey lament say felloan like u dey on gen for hours daily dey disturb u wey dey stay selfcontain,shame no even catch u..u never lament reach..ode
Mtcheeew.
I thought u have a brain to reason.i no know say ure a demented fool.if u feel aggrieved with the government,then go and join ur ipob/esn network.make Dem use ur head do python dance.
If u no fit hustle get money like legit money ,then ur wailing must continue.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Limassol:
Egbon calm down! Who are the "you guys" you are refering to? The ops thread might be motivated by simple observation which has nothing to do with his socioeconomic status.
Read the response the ops gave to the person that commented first.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Limassol:
Egbon calm down! Who are the "you guys" you are refering to? The ops thread might be motivated by simple observation which has nothing to do with his socioeconomic status.
I wouldn't have made comments on the ops honestly.i would normally just read and pass,but the response the ops made to the first person to comment on the thread painted a different picture of the ops intention.
Read it again and judge it urself
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
if the politicians abroad looted their countries dry,will you dream of going there for vacation, check-up and shopping. Check how much disabled and non working citizens get everyforth night in other sane climes and compare to this rat hole.Crase person.
Even that abroad wey u see so,u go still work like four jobs before u go fit pay ur bills.so what's the big deal.did the abroad just wake up one morni g and the system started working for them that instance.do u know how many years they spent to get it right?
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
samuel051:
Go ye and wail continuouslu till they kingdom come
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by MummyD2020(f): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
hilltop007:
With the situation of the economy and the increase in prices of commodities, I am always wordering how parents (especially teachers) with children survive.

I am a single corper and the monthly 33k is not enough for me. Many of my corper colleagues are also complaining. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHILDREN? Does your family eat three square meals a day? What do you do when your children fall sick? How do you pay school fees. How?

You need to watch ur lifestyle if 33k isnt enuf for u. Outside hard o. 30k is poverty level
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Petie33: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am a married man with two kids and earn less than 25k p/m but we live more better than those who earn 50k p/m even my friend who earn 70k p/m is building a house now so stop all form of waste go for the needful and live fine my brother is a serving corp and he is saving something to start with after service
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by erubati: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Limassol:
Honestly,I would have just commented that the economy is very bad and sympathize with people who are struggling to keep their family running,but when I read the response the op gave the guy that commented first,I got the feeling that the op wanted to gather people together to start wailing and cursing the government.he never wanted to get information on how to survive the economy
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by samuel051: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
erubati:

Mtcheeew.
I thought u have a brain to reason.i no know say ure a demented fool.if u feel aggrieved with the government,then go and join ur ipob/esn network.make Dem use ur head do python dance.
If u no fit hustle get money like legit money ,then ur wailing must continue.
ode I no be ipob idiot,confused fellow..u get money nai u dey lament say ur fellow man dey use gen disturb you.. crase man..
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Das1mama: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello everyone, in spirit of Truth, i urgently need help i have a job interview to attend at abuja precisely at gwarinpa 10am on thursday at jiji.carrier and i reside in lokoja in kogi state and am dem broke, pls assist a brother in need thanks. 3028808661, firstbank. Thanks
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Bngf: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
They will

1 Like

Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Haines: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
They will survive because their provisions come from none but ALLAH the Creator and the sustainer of all exists.

Adh-Dhariyat 51:58

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ هُوَ ٱلرَّزَّاقُ ذُو ٱلْقُوَّةِ ٱلْمَتِينُ

Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.
Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Is that even possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To / N-Power Device Delivery Update / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.