Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Business; Am Ready To Feed The Nation - Rice Farmer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Business; Am Ready To Feed The Nation - Rice Farmer (159 Views)

My Business; I Am Ready To Feed The Nation - Rice Farmer / Gaboon Adder Killed By A Farmer In Enugu (Photos) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business; Am Ready To Feed The Nation - Rice Farmer by DWISEMEDIAPRO: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Feeding the nation has been a major issue in the country for sometimes now. Overtime, the agitation wether our farmers are capable to produce enough food to feed the nation or not is in the news. This farmer from Nassarawa State says he is ready to feed the country.
Please, you can support D WISE MEDIA PRODUCTION by subscribing to this channel, click on notification botton, like, share and comment for more updates of our videos. Thanks alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEf1Ga6boU
Re: My Business; Am Ready To Feed The Nation - Rice Farmer by 10mobile: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
If the herdsmen allow you, you can achieve your good desires.

(1) (Reply)

Samlite Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of Years / Error 404 / Road Accident With Nigeria Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.