Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others (372 Views)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others by solaceTK(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello, my name is ThankGod Ani one of the victims of Amrgay Logistics scam. I have been using them for close to a year now, they got me to trust them and in turn started stealing my expensive laptops to sell on their e commerce platform and on eBay. They stole my 4 laptops I bought for almost 1,700 dollars. here is the link to the thread l created where l narrated the whole story, pls if you are free you can go there and read the whole story. https://www.nairaland.com/6737022/amgray-logistics-where-laptops-been#105516131 This company is owned by Mrs. Matilda GOMINA and co run by the husband Mr. Seun, they have offices in US and here Nigeria, in Lagos and Abuja. Pls l am appealing to all well meaning Nairalanders to help in chasing out these scammers from Nairaland so that other innocent people do not fall victim to their scams. In all their 3 threads here on Nairaland, they publicy admitted that they stole my laptops though they used the word misplaced to sugar coat their evil act and requested to be given till Friday last week being 11th Sept to conclude their investigations and refund me. Till today they have failed to refund me and have been ignoring my messages both on Whatsapp and on their threads on Nairaland, just the same way they have been doing since they carried out their evil act in May/June, instead they have been busy running their adverts looking for next victims to scam. Here are links to their threads so you can see for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6571700/amgray-logistics-ship-usa-nigeria. This is another of their thread https://www.nairaland.com/6503115/amgray-logistics-reviews-ship-usa and finally this one https://www.nairaland.com/6520626/amgray-logistics-buy-ebay-amazon/3 I have privately sent messages to some of the moderators in the Business and Technology sections of Nairalnad asking them to look into the matter do their investigations and at least ban them from advertising on Nairaland so as to save others from losing their life savings to these thieves, but as at this moment none of them have responded to my message even though it has been over 7 days now. So please l beg everyone to help save others the pain l am going through now believe me you can't imagine how l have been feeling, many days have l gone to bed with empty stomach not because there is no food in the house but because of the pains, disrespect and bitterness l have suffered in the hands of this scammers.

Re: A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others by maiquel: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm... this is serious.
Re: A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others by solaceTK(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Say no to scam
Re: A Humble Appeal To Help Stop Amgray Logistics From Scamming Others by solaceTK(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Let's kick scam out of Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 45mm / SOLD SOLD Iphone 12promax 256gb And Iphone 12 For Sale / TLC Awoof Deals!! Macbook, iPhone, HP, DELL And Other Laptops At Dirt Cheap Pri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.