Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way (2350 Views)

Who Is Dressing Switch TV Presenter Mwikali. She Is Killing It / Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos / Dr Sid Wife Discovers Weird Way To Soothe Her Huge Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by Hangmnk: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kim Kardashian already mourning Kayne west dead before he even dies. Kanye west will be shoot or his dead will be stage as suicide.
This people are into some dark stuffs. With Kanye west burning himself on stage means he knows he is going to hell and he is dying soon

1 Like

Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by SuperNova33: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Where did her inflatable behind go?

This girl mumu from here to los Angeles. If not for the kids I would say kanye should thus her back to the streets where she came from.

Indecent star as nairaland go talk.

Yeah that's how I feel and if you don't like it ...

1 Like

Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by puppie017: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Suspects Illuminati
Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by adefitim(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Another good for bloggers to eat
Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by RubiesBanking: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Maybe watching this video will change your mind... don't know wether to believe his theories or not, but most of his videos are quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgYx760Ug38
Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by Hangmnk: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2021
RubiesBanking:
Maybe watching this video will change your mind... don't know wether to believe is theories or not, but most of his videos are quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgYx760Ug38
thanks for this
Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by Ever8090: 5:10am On Sep 15, 2021
The world is full of mysteries, two kind of humans occupies the earth, those with the knowledge and practically involved with the spiritual world of light or darkness, we the novice living our life on instinct but thinking we are in control of our life but in reality, our live is a pencil in the hand of either the light or dark world.

Technology in itself is not exactly what we think or know, not everyone considers the rise and speed of technology within a very short period of time after the world has existed more normal, natural and wel organised for millions of years without her.

Truth is, God or Satan won't come down physically to perform their works but trough agents and means they exhibit their power and purpose.

1 Like

Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by Gadafii: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHERE ART THOU cheesy
Re: Reveled why recently Kim Kardashian is dressing in way weird way by pedenaca: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cetoji:
This is so demonic.

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09022611124
He will request for your details including your ID card and Nairaland password, and then use them to scam people.
He doesn't have any loan to give.

(1) (Reply)

"Rema Don't Get Pregnant Abeg!" Nigerians React As Rema Pose With Lil Nas X / No 1 Artist In Nigeria (2 Face) / Psquare The Best Dressed Musicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.