Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen (16367 Views)

Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria / BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by JohnSin97: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).

Odewale, this is what you want use your life to do...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Olarewajutv: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:
My own is only to see Angel's hairy pvssy cool
cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Gospel367: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lmao, you sef notice am. Ordinary Bbnaija they've turned to Igbo affair, yet they want to be trusted with presidency.
na tribalism go kill u guys finally. queen is not an Igbo mumu. queen is akwa ibom. so unintelligent of u guys. even if she is Igbo, you don't always have to see the negative side of things. you are the tribalist here.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:

My foolish Yoruba brothers pride themselves in being liberal in a jungle of extremist dog-eat-dog land, plus they are restricted by "Omoluabi" ethos.

grin Omoluabi's mother got chased to Benin republic recently by bororo herdsmen. Omoluabi my ass.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by JohnSin97: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gospel367:

na tribalism go kill u guys finally. queen is not an Igbo mumu. queen is akwa ibom. so unintelligent of u guys. even if she is Igbo, you don't always have to see the negative side of things. you are the tribalist here.

Awka ibom was also a part of biafruad republic and even played major roles so you can't blame if some of we Westerners see you all as omo igbo...plus she probably even has an Igbo mother.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Vinnie2000(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lmao, you sef notice am. Ordinary Bbnaija they've turned to Igbo affair, yet they want to be trusted with presidency.

Oga..
Queen Nor be Igbo ooo.. sad
She is from Akwa-Ibom, Efik or so..

But
Honestly, Some Igbos dey tribalize Bbnaija...

On Facebook, Wen I see how aggressively some fans dey React to WhiteMoney matter, I do check dier names..
All Igbos from South-east!!.. kiss lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by JohnSin97: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Oga..
Queen Nor be Igbo ooo.. sad
She is from Akwa-Ibom, Efik or so..

But
Honestly, Some Igbos dey tribalize Bbnaija...

On Facebook, Wen I see how aggressively some fans dey React to WhiteMoney matter, I do check dier names..
All Igbos from South-east!!.. kiss lipsrsealed

She probably has an igbo mother if you check well, plus akwa ibom and igbos have some level of affinity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Skillsnigeria: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by kejiwardrobe: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
i just like this girl because she no dey dull, always giving us contents back to back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by boyofgodbybirth(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:
My own is only to see Angel's hairy pvssy cool

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by ngarbau(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
how did you know he's gonna survive eviction angry nahnsense undecided
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Precambrian111: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Nyamiri nominating two northerners for eviction. Lol....not surprised. grin

We understand... grin the clannish flatin0 in you is only playing out.
And bet me all aboki with the ram sense must follow Baba to slaughter cos it's thier birth right
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Precambrian111: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:

. ....... ordinary you pussy bleeps think like damn pussy it's obvious bleeps like u don't even belong to the game why not Bleep your mouth up mumu aboki with evil mind ....who give a damn about your thoughts and leadership who you help idiot
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Gfskw: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by JohnSin97: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Precambrian111:
. ....... ordinary you pussy bleeps think like damn pussy it's obvious bleeps like u don't even belong to the game why not Bleep your mouth up mumu aboki with evil mind ....who give a damn about your thoughts and leadership who you help idiot

You sound inchorent and daft.....did you have brain damage as a kid?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Nyamiri nominating two northerners for eviction. Lol....not surprised. grin

We understand... grin the clannish flatin0 in you is only playing out.
Nyamiri is an illiterates way of saying nye m mmiri...give me water grin
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Mariezaza1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
stobery:
My baby survived on sunday

I thought WM geng said they kept her in the house but she was nominated alongside WM this time but she survived
Wm geng shared votes with her
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Emeka71(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
ekanx27:
I want her to make the final so she can help to split the white vote.
And then give Pere better chances of winning.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Fedoglo: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen by Lucheze(f): 1:11am On Sep 15, 2021
It's been over a month
If u missed it, this is how pere got his name
General pere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8fV2pTxA4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Dreams Talent House: Kelly Sampa Holds Culinary Lectures / Zeeworld: Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 80 - 81 / Oneal Evicted From Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.