Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures (58854 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Tiwa Savage Wows In Ankara Outfit Ahead Of Her Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:

Wow. On top her body too. Why are you offended?

However much she bought it, she can afford it. It’s that why you’re mad?

Mad say wetin happen? Tiwa Savage bought a new body. How does that make anyone get mad? Ask Tiwa why she is so desperately insecure.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lmao... you're not just a poor fagg0t but you're a crazy bitter person. Love and light.

Botched body loading. Even Jamil will ask you why you chose to buy you a fake body. Insecure fugly creature.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

[s]Tiwa Savage is the one you should ask why her pain led her to buying a surgically enhanced body that can never bring her happiness.[/s]

Simple deductive reasoning shows that you are the one who is pained.

So I ask, why are you pained over tiwa savage?
Will your negative talk give you happiness?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:

I dey in spirit grin

I’m not even going to lie if I wasn’t afraid of dying? I would have done several plastic surgeries. Definitely not the vulgar in-your-face type of butt surgery. But moderate. the type that keeps you guessing if it’s real or fake.

Same here. But I think it is getting safer now. Fatalities be reducing, except people that decided to try cheap and unregulated doctors. I don’t mind a moderate one when I am done with childbearing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
KiNg0G:
How she take fat reach so.

Abi na plastic?

She bought herself a new surgically enhanced body. You no hear? Plastic body bruv
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Simple deductive reasoning shows that you are the one who is pained.

So I ask, why are you pained over tiwa savage?
Will your negative talk give you happiness?

Madam Tiwa Savage recently bought a surgically enhanced body from Turkey in order to achieve a body like that of Edible Catering but with all the money spent, I will smash Edible Caterings organic body 10000 times harder and spit on this piece of sh*t silicon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
I love that she is flaunting her body with pride. Fat or slim, be proud of your body, it's yours.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
She can seat on my face anyday

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

Mad say wetin happen? Tiwa Savage bought a new body. How does that make anyone get mad? Ask Tiwa why she is so desperately insecure.
if you’re not mad then stop acting mad

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

[s]Madam Tiwa Savage recently bought a surgically enhanced body from Turkey in order to achieve a body like that of Edible Catering but with all the money spent, I will smash Edible Caterings organic body 10000 times harder and spit on this piece of sh*t silicon.[/s]

How do you know all these? Were you in turkey? Are you allergic to silicon or are you angry that you can't afford it? Why is silicon bringing so much unhappiness in your life?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Same here. But I think it is getting safer now. Fatalities be reducing, except people that decided to try cheap and unregulated doctors. I don’t mind a moderate one when I am done with childbearing.
Is this a sign for me to go ahead since I’m done with childbearing?

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by blaque7: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cashsteady:
Omo I go bang this girl pussy without Mercy. See as she set

Me too! grin

Though u re just being silly!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Bngf: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:

Is this a sign for me to go ahead since I’m done with childbearing?

cool cool

Lmao! Yes you can. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by B055(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
MsFaith:
Tiwa is now really fat. She wasn't this big 2 years ago.
yeah she's eating her money nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by B055(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
The guy below me has something reasonable to say
nah he doesn't..
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Brushstrokes20: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cute cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! Yes you can. grin
that’s all the encouragement I need grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
That’s a Gorgeous view. Clear water, high water fall, green mountain landscape and a black African Queen wading. I like grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
B055:
nah he doesn't..

don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
kokoA:
Carry you 50 something years old body comot abeg make we see front.
Don't hate
Appreciate
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

How do you know all these? Were you in turkey? Are you allergic to silicon or are you angry that you can't afford it? Why is silicon bringing so much unhappiness in your life?

Madam Tiwa Savage face your front and tend to your silicon enhanced about to get botched made in Turkey body. Kikikikiki.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Sirjamo: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine me and baby girl tiwa for za oza room

Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in
Werey
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:
if you’re not mad then stop acting mad

Mad at a Made In Turkey about to get botched plastic body? Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

[s]Madam Tiwa Savage face your front and tend to your silicon enhanced about to get botched made in Turkey body. Kikikikiki.[/s]

You are obviously obsessed with tiwa and the fact that you can't afford silicon is what's eating you up. You see her everywhere right? cheesy

Remain pained. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Mr100Dollars: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
derbykol:
Haba!
it's just a question, you sounding like you have it. I'm asking out of curiosity
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ngl the Bbl looks natural
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Sterope(f): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
BBL is one of the most dangerous surgery, if not the most dangerous cosmetic surgery.
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by thuxzwda1: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine me and baby girl tiwa for za oza room

Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teddy Don Momoh Remaries After Nine Years / DJ Arafat Dies In Motorbike Accident (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.