Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures (58879 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Tiwa Savage Wows In Ankara Outfit Ahead Of Her Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

You are obviously obsessed with tiwa and the fact that you can't afford silicon is what's eating you up.

Remain pained. grin

Only a pained, insecure fugly bitch inserts silicon into her body. Tiwa Savage is only fooling herself with her Made in Turkey tits, hips and butt. They will all fall flatter and faster than if she had left it as God made it. Insecure fugly monkeys everywhere. SMH.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by TheMan3: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine me and baby girl tiwa for za oza room

Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in
you have such a fertile imagination. You can use it for something more productive
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Banging Body
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

[s]Only a pained, insecure fugly bitch inserts silicon into her body. Tiwa Savage is only fooling herself with her Made in Turkey tits, hips and butt. They will all fall flatter and faster than if she had left it as God made it. Insecure fugly monkeys everywhere[/s]. SMH.

Exactly what fugly b1tches wish on others they are jealous of. grin

Relief that pain and heal. Don't include God in this. He doesn't know you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by kullozone(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
beautyfunke:
Madam..where is your husband!!!!

Aunty... How is your "career" and your husband

At least, Tiwa get career... Even if she can't boast of a husband grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Exactly what fugly b1tches wish on others they are jealous of. grin

Relief that pain and heal. Don't include God in this. He doesn't know you.

I guess He knows Tiwa Savage and her silicon body that will noh make heaven. Kikikikikiki
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Na only me and Ishi.love never do nyash surgery for this Lagos. grin

Aunty Tiwa I like this your new body o.
Wetin I wan use nyash do? I never finish with the one wey dey my chest, shey na nyash I go come face? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cashsteady:
Omo I go bang this girl pussy without Mercy. See as she set

Surgically enhanced silicon body. Set kee her dia. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

I guess He knows Tiwa Savage and her silicon body that will noh make heaven. Kikikikikiki

He knows and blesses her right Infront of you because she is real. But God doesn't like people struggling with their identities like you. grin Your hate stems from within.

Be cured. I see a cry for help grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Chilove4u: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
If the spirit that raised Jesus is in ypu it would
quicken ypur mortal bodies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6SBuZ13mtQ
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by enemmo(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Makes her look very brief.

I don't know if slim people realise how lucky they are
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
beautyfunke:
Madam..where is your husband!!!!

With edible catering.

Next kwestion.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
fruitvillas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTzZVe4s9j_/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsajDYErR9U

Mummy JamJam, this newly acquired pair of hips suits you very much.

Biko maintain this fleshy look.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

He knows and blesses her right Infront of you because she is real. But God doesn't like people struggling with their identities like you. grin Your hate stems from within.

Be cured. I see a cry for help grin cheesy

Hahahaha Tiwa Savage is the one struggling with her identity. She tore up her original body and inserted silicon into it, remember?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Wetin I wan use nyash do? I never finish with the one wey dey my chest, shey na nyash I go come face? cheesy

You go get front and back na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mcdreamy15:
she no do nyansh na

Bobbi and hips too. Fake body.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Truvelisback(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Does that yansh look natural to u? Na surgerical work na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

Hahahaha Tiwa Savage is the one struggling with her identity. She tore up her original body and inserted silicon into it, remember?

No. You are. A man cannot be this idle to be nagging over sillion. cheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
bukatyne:

Mummy JamJam, this newly acquired pair of hips suits you very much.
Biko maintain this fleshy look.

She will visit the plastic surgeon again soon for more silicon in order to maintain her newly purchased Made in Turkey body.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

No. You are. A man cannot be this idle to be nagging over sillion.

And a woman can be so insecure to go and buy a silicon body?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by tafat: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ikwerelastborn: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Can we see you nyash to confirm?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

And a woman can be so insecure to go and buy a silicon body?

Yet, her body got your attention. Why aren't you looking at your wife's body. Why tiwa?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

You go get front and back na.
I will look too heavy because the front wey I get, I get am wella grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
This new craze for cosmetic surgery is baffling
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Yet, her body got your attention. Why aren't you looking at your wife's body. Why tiwa?

Well I am. Just disgusted by silicon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

She will visit the plastic surgeon again soon for more silicon in order to maintain her newly purchased Made in Turkey body.

Wetin concern me?

Am I the sponsor, the doctor, Tiwa or her family members?

I believe she was/is sensible enough to count the cost of the surgery before she started.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

Well I am. Just disgusted by silicon.

Is it your silicon? Go and look at your wife's own. Olosho. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by emmyN(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
She is beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ishilove:

I will look to heavy because the front wey I get, I get am wella grin

Na from front you go commot put for back na. You were not informed? cheesy

Sterope:
BBL is one of the most dangerous surgery, if not the most dangerous cosmetic surgery.

No worry we go run am. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Is it your silicon? Go and look at your wife's own. Olosho. cheesy

My wife is a naturally endowed woman not an insecure old cargo who thinks buying silicon will bring an end to her misery. Nonsense.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

[s]My wife is a naturally endowed woman not an insecure old cargo who thinks buying silicon will bring an end to her misery. Nonsense. [/s]

Yet, you are here, looking at her silicon body. Oshi. cheesy

When you are done lying to yourself, w@nk over tiwa's pic and move on. We all know how your wife looks like. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars / Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.