Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures (58826 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Tiwa Savage Wows In Ankara Outfit Ahead Of Her Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
This could have been me, but native foods (Fufu, Eba, Amala, and cetera) will not let me. embarassed

This could have been you if you could also buy yourself a new silicon plastic body in Turkey like she did.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:

I dey in spirit grin

I’m not even going to lie if I wasn’t afraid of dying? I would have done several plastic surgeries. Definitely not the vulgar in-your-face type of butt surgery. But moderate. the type that keeps you guessing if it’s real or fake.

undecided undecided men are scum, men sexualize women ... whu una dey do the yansh for, definitely not for a man grin why will coco wanna impress ishilove with big yansh undecided are we missing something grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Yet, you are here, looking at her silicon body. Oshi. cheesy

When you are done lying to yourself, w@nk over tiwa's pic and move on. We all know how your wife looks like. grin grin grin

And how does Mummy Tiwa look without her Turkey silicon? Kikikikkkkii
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by bluefilm: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine me and baby girl tiwa for za oza room

Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in

Thrusts furiously for 5 seconds.

Pours everything out.

Game over.

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by koyyess: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

And how does Mummy Tiwa look without her Turkey silicon? Kikikikkkkii

Greet your well endowed wife for all of us. grin

It is well. cheesy

Happy soapy nyt. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by nwajesus12(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Slide in
may God have mercy on you[left][/left]
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Tuger121(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Slide in
heaven far from you bro
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

It is well. cheesy

I would gladly pick this over Tiwa Savages disgusting silicon that may burst whilst in a romp, insecure hag.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

Mad at a Made In Turkey about to get botched plastic body? Hahahaha cheesy
still acting mad and jealous. Opari grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by cococandy(f): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
larryjonze:

undecided undecided men are scum, men sexualize women ... whu una dey do the yansh for, definitely not for a man grin why will coco wanna impress ishilove with big yansh undecided are we missing something grin
Yes you’re missing something.

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:
still acting mad and jealous. Opari grin

Jealous over plastic? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Na from front you go commot put for back na. You were not informed? cheesy

No worry we go run am. tongue
Jesus Christ. Are you serious?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by TWLifestyle: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crossroad1:
At a time in life, every feminist will still market their already devalued market online for attention..
A man can't rule over me, I can't respect a man, no man can control me..
Pls go to face book and visit all those single mum groups, single parents and women who want a man group, you will be amazed at what you see there..
Some will even tell you to just be their husband and you forget financial responsibility...
I saw a post where the admin said..
"can you marry a man who earns 20k monthly?
80% of them said yes, as far as there is love..this singular notion goes against everything a feminist or nowadays under 35 ladies or women stand for..

God said, let's create a helper for man not let's create a man for man..
Also, any man who treats a good woman bad is an idiot..
Forget redpill, there should always be a balance in relationship. Women should also know that two captain can't be in a ship..

Feminist too want attention, love, care and support, they are just too proud and pompous to ask. No be everything be money..
lol , are you sure you are not the one who's desperate here ? I'm sure your final year project couldn't have been much longer than this. You desperately sat down to type this desperate thesis on desperate feminists ��� lol . You sound desperate as fvckk , my man .

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Jesus Christ. Are you serious?

I don’t know if they can take from the boobs, but they usually fatten up, that way the excess fat from their stomach and elsewhere can be transferred right. To the hips and butt. I doubt anyone does silicon in 2021.

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Gamesmart: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
MsFaith:
Tiwa is now really fat. She wasn't this big 2 years ago.

Fat?

Post your picture and that of your mother.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know if they can take from the boobs, but they usually fatten up, that way the excess fat from their stomach and elsewhere can be transferred right. To the hips and butt. I doubt anyone does silicon in 2021.
May God forbid I go under the knife for anything. I mean WTF??
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

Jealous over plastic? cheesy
indeed

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Ashirioluwa: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Slide in

Easy to say…….one minute man is talking
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by GreaterFuture(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
folake4u:
kiss Tiwa Savage is good for your soul.
How is she good for my soul?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by ultimateprof: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nothing to see here, na the same old stuff we don face the mother Earth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:

Yes you’re missing something.

playing & pressing balloon as a kid was fun yle it lasted, i be african man i don outgrow ballon if its not natural please don't bet on it undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
cococandy:
indeed

Na so. Den dey get jealous of plastic poo? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

It is well. cheesy

Still way prettier than Tiwa and her mother. I will pick organic flesh over silicon. Swallow that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Slide in

grin This guy and his comedy.

EFCC go dey eye you, dey reason say, " So the day we go nab this boy, so nah comedy he go dey give us for office in exchange for his freedom "..

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Digmygold: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Go watch BOTCHED on DSTV. Silicon is still very much in use.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

. you beta dey look that one, in the village of the blind naa one eye kween dey rule undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Digmygold:

They still air that show? Been a while!
Wetin Tiwa do you sef? Leave her biko. The body is fine.

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by wizi4tyn: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Slide in

Orrrr slider. See you see std. Better tame that dude between your legs, make you fit live long so you'll have time to repent from bombing after Pastor Righteousness msg Don enter your body.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by miraculousGod(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
They use swimming as an opportunity to expose their yansh to the public.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by AfroKnight: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
yemmight:
The Orobo in her don dey too much, I beg.

Leave it. We like it like that.

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by TuFab(f): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
kokoA:
Carry you 50 something years old body comot abeg make we see front.

Even if she were, You don't pray to reach 50 years I guess

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures by dragunov: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me