Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. (14384 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Kooldon(f): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
WTF shocked! It works like magic. grin grin
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
It worked men, guy you are good.

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Ugmama(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Jst copy and past the link.
But first you must login then use the link.

You can't print it except with use of computer.

This is the link cafe boys are using to chop una money.

Do it now and thank me later.... grin grin

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Angelmichael63: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
BE VERY CAREFUL OF USING ANOTHER SITE THAT IS NOT NPOWER OFFICIAL SITE OOOO NIGERIAN YOUTHS

HMMMMM BE CAREFUL OF SCAMMERS THEY ARE VERY WISE HAVING DIFF WAYS OF GETTING ACCCESS TO YOUR INFORMATIONS OO REMEMBER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INSERT YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER AND BVN B4 PRINTING YOUR PPA LETTER
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Angelmichael63: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
JimPerry:
Interesting. It worked but it's quite funny that it works even for those that weren't deployed at all. I tried a few persons who I registered for but weren't selected. They didn't even do the biometrics verification but clicking on this link and using thier login ID, the PPA letter instantly comes up. Gets me surprised. How come??
brother use your tongue to count your teeth ooo

This may be another site entirely diff from NPOWER OFFICIAL SITE

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by supervisor2: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
It works, thanks better person.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Kaybae(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Thank you so much for this, it was just so easy to do, i clicked on it once and it was just perfect.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by ngbolise15(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thank you. It worked.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by priestchurch(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Worked like magic, Tnx alot bruh..
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Winner4u: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thanks so much, may God continue to bless you, Amen.
SegZ24:

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by uzomanny(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
bad guy, shey npower think they have sense? grin
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by deherdsman: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=SegZ24 post=105814467]For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Do it now and thank me later.... grin grin[/quo
te]
I'm really greateful...thanks a million times man.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by deherdsman: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
This thing works even with a phone
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by NewFolm4(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

Bravoo!!!!
Thank You
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by ugo4u: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
lilije:
It's not appearing on a laptop screen. It's blank. Please who has downloaded and print? How did you go about it.
Just login and download normally it is now working.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Trendy05(f): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Has anybody done physical verification in EBONYI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA?

Kindly share information.
Thanks.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by akinwale701(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

You deserve accolades. Thank you so much. This is one of the reasons I can't do without Nairaland.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Ibkay32(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
This look like a scam link to me
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by jmoore(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkay32:
Some of you like shouting scam up and down. What's the difference between the link and that of npower?

3 Likes

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Revelation4(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

Thanks boss. God bless you. Finally
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by waze63(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
SegZ24:

I just screen shoted the ppa letter that appeared on mine since I don't have a laptop
Tomorrow I will print it out.. Is this okay too?
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by DANGOTEONE: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
waze63:

I just screen shoted the ppa letter that appeared on mine since I don't have a laptop
Tomorrow I will print it out.. Is this okay too?

Sure.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Charleschidera(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
After trying for a long time, it finally worked.

Thanks bro grin grin
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by DANGOTEONE: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibkay32:

Nothing fishy or scam about the link. Besides, you can even add "deploymentletter" to the url of your screening page like this below and it will work like magic.

https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/dW5kZWZpbmVk(this is from npower page)

https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter(this is what the op pasted)
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Darkmode64: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
JimPerry:
Interesting. It worked but it's quite funny that it works even for those that weren't deployed at all. I tried a few persons who I registered for but weren't selected. They didn't even do the biometrics verification but clicking on this link and using thier login ID, the PPA letter instantly comes up. Gets me surprised. How come??
A loophole has been inadvertently found!!
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by mujaya1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Worked, but use phoenix browser
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by uthlaw: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oboy, within 50seconds.... nairaland na best site for naija.... thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Amodi470(m): 12:25am On Sep 15, 2021
SegZ24:

@SegZ24 thank you so much, My God bless your life.

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by SUCCEED001(m): 1:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Wooow
This worked for me. Thanks
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by philasine(m): 1:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Guy come here, knee down let me pray for you, it Sha be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Chizems360: 2:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks, it worked
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by ganganawuj7: 2:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Thank you bro, you taught me something new today.�� grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You / Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management / NDLEA CBT, What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.