Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. (14404 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Samsteph3k(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2021
JimPerry:
Interesting. It worked but it's quite funny that it works even for those that weren't deployed at all. I tried a few persons who I registered for but weren't selected. They didn't even do the biometrics verification but clicking on this link and using thier login ID, the PPA letter instantly comes up. Gets me surprised. How come??

Yes, their own letter will pop up, but it will not carry any PPA. The place will just be vacant, with state and Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by jrobbins: 5:32am On Sep 15, 2021
JimPerry:
Interesting. It worked but it's quite funny that it works even for those that weren't deployed at all. I tried a few persons who I registered for but weren't selected. They didn't even do the biometrics verification but clicking on this link and using thier login ID, the PPA letter instantly comes up. Gets me surprised. How come??

But PPA will be blank
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Epatty(f): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2021
SegZ24:
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Jst copy and past the link.
But first you must login then use the link.

You can't print it except with use of computer.

This is the link cafe boys are using to chop una money.

Do it now and thank me later.... grin grin
Thanks a million. Pls I want to ask. Is it still ok printing it out when I haven't registered the BVN and account number it normally show in that initial space of "download PPA letter"? I'm even yet to do the physical verification because the crowd is just too much and being that the local government Secretariat started just yesterday. Thanks
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by StrongWoman333(f): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Wow grin
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Pauldollars(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
Una mates are collecting big moneys in western world you people are hustling for npower

Go and provide jobs for all the Npower beneficiaries na. Dangote, Adenuga, Cubana and co who have provided jobs for thousands don't think like you.
People like you're just so proud and arrogant with nothing to offer society coz you've been opportune to have a better life and income to fend for yourself. As long as you don't have any solution to Nigeria's high rate of unemployment, keep quiet. You're not in any position to make unemployed Nigerians inferior to their Western counterparts.

5 Likes

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by MIGHTY01: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Try the link here

For those of you still struggling to download ppa , someone said make una try this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter but make sure you login first and use chrome.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by ohosi4real(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by NoChill: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2021
SegZ24:
For those that are unable to download their PPA letter, use this link https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter to download letter.

Please I'll be going for my physical verification tomorrow, what documents will I be needing
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by NoChill: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2021
SegZ24:

And also this is what I saw in my portal, they wrote 10k, I thought it's meant to be 30k.
Am I the only one who is experiencing this or are there others

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by oyewale0001(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2021
I used chrome but it showing a blank space. Is not working again ooo
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Dikegodspower(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2021
May God bless u for helping people
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by IAMPEDRO: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Angelmichael63:
brother use your tongue to count your teeth ooo

This may be another site entirely diff from NPOWER OFFICIAL SITE
They're all testifying lwkmd......... Another link that is not authorized by NPOWER.
Guys, use your tongue to count your teeth lol.............. Once allawee wan dey enter boys go change bank details, e go be you like film
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Janella1(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2021
My own refused to show, I'm worried, could it be because I used my ND result instead of HND? I'm worried.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Julius444(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Hello guys, follow the instructions it's showing "Please proceed for physical verification" but the PPA letter isn't downloading. I'm using Firefox PC. Any help??
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Chukslar: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2021
They have blocked it ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Lemmy123(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Julius444:
Hello guys, follow the instructions it's showing "Please proceed for physical verification" but the PPA letter isn't downloading. I'm using Firefox PC. Any help??
It's been blocked I guess. Tried it this morning, I was able to download, but the next minute, I couldn't download for someone else; it was showing the same page as my dashboard.. Got tired, left it...

Hopefully, we devise a new means to download it

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Chukslar: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2021
They have blocked it

1 Like

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by focus2488: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Please this link is no longer going again ooo help

https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant/deploymentletter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by shegzydave(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2021
i am unable to download it ooo, the link just took me to deployment dashboard directly, and when i click on download ppa it says i should proceed for physical verification
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by gloriaolachi: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Pls how do i use the link to download my deployment as it keeps taking me back to myself portal page.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Sedonxavi: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks guy. It work like magic
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by etibaba(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
They're all testifying lwkmd......... Another link that is not authorized by NPOWER.
Guys, use your tongue to count your teeth lol.............. Once allawee wan dey enter boys go change bank details, e go be you like film
Una go just open mouth waw dey talk anyhow, when it's not like the site is different from the Normal nasims site or it's redirecting you to a different Portal.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by uridiwan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
SegZ24:

Still having issues downloading the PPA letter bro...with this method you posted
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by uridiwan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
etibaba:
Una go just open mouth waw dey talk anyhow, when it's not like the site is different from the Normal nasims site or it's redirecting you to a different Portal.
Is taking back to the home page
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by Revelation4(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
The link is not working again
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by cutieBR(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good evening. Please can you help me download the PPA letter. I have been trying but unable to download. Thanks
KelvinC1:

Jesus Christ

It worked for me

My PPA letter just appeared..
Omo
Thanks
This Npower 30k means Allot to me
As we no won steal, scam or do crime..
Make we manage peanut till God pick our call legally and legitimately
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by KelvinC1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
cutieBR:
Good evening. Please can you help me download the PPA letter. I have been trying but unable to download. Thanks

It's not advisable to give out your details like that to anyone dear.. not even your TWIN.. just hold on, it will be rectified.. Npower KNOWS.. they are aware..
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by cutieBR(f): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks. I appreciate
KelvinC1:

It's not advisable to give out your details like that to anyone dear.. not even your TWIN.. just hold on, it will be rectified.. Npower KNOWS.. they are aware..
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by forghe(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just do your physical verification and bio data capture and it will easy to download. I had same issue. 3minutes after my physical verification I was able to download ppa letter that have being giving me headache
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by IAMPEDRO: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2021
etibaba:
Tell me is there anything boys cannot do this days. For me, If a man can actually give you a fake alert or fake transfer, I bet you nothing impossible. I'm just saying on behalf of the innocent guys.
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by soxhixco: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
myked:
Thanks, worked well for me.
Can I send you mine to help... Didn't work for me
Re: Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. by myked(m): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / How HR Personals Kill Dreams In Nigeria / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.