Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) (38043 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Bambarino: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
talk about viciousness
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=franxalive post=105818654][/quote]
If only mumus like you would wake up to reality.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Polynek(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
As a young guy, if I was in Dix country, tell me why I no go folo dox pple wey de trek komot 4 Dix country? cry Dix is very disheartening

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Onucs(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humans punishing humans for religious sake is the height of blasphemy, because they are doubting that their God can fight for him self.
Rubish!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Ihatemumu: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them"

Society is finding it hard to differentiate between Evil and Good,
Society now sees Good as Evil and Evil as Good, The masonic age here indeed
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Mrpojj(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:
Na this kind nonsense ipob want.

Ikpu nne gi dia Mugu. Ikpu nne gi ipob.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by farm2008: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ipob comes to mind
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by INFOTECH2: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Islam is actually a religion of peace and i believe it's wrong to ascribe such heinous act to ISLAM

Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam. This is exactly what northerners are wishing to happen in Nigeria
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Classcaptain1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Curious345:
Pantami boys
You mean Pantamites ?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by ChasinGood(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's the brutally for me grin
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Ikpu nne gi dia Mugu. Ikpu nne gi ipob.
Yet another stupid, unthinking, ipob zombie! Wake up to reality mumu!!!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by oloriooko(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Every muslim is either passively or actively in support of what is happening in Afghanistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

Yet another stupid, unthinking, ipob zombie! Wake up to reality mumu!!!

Ikpu ga agbasa nne gi dia ezi, ipob matter will kill you idiot. Biafra is our hope. Die ontop ipob matter mumu animal. Go to zamfara and die mumu.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by saenthossy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
How does one foolishly sits and types nonsense at the comfort of his home and believes its cool or he's catching cruise?
Guy, we are dying in Jos and kaduna sand this is all you have to say??
You have no conscience
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Tooreda: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Alhau aku bomb...gbumm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:
dem go surely collect.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by koyyess: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
The worst is when you read how Talibans are banning their women on this and that, some non/anti Muslim f@gg0ts will be subtly applauding.

Convert to Islam and enjoy your secret desires to feel like a counterfeit man. When one bullet land your brain, your eye go clear.

Two faced 1diots.

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by hotseat: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Go ye and kill! burn, loot, rape, steal, terrorize, kidnap, roam about always with the ultimate intention to inflict maximum pain!

Thou shall not have any milk of human kindness or shared humanity!

Thou shall continue to spread my message through terror, subjugation and conquests!

These and many more heinous crimes I command thee!

Now, go ye, Kill, steal and destroy!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Ikpu ga agbasa nne gi dia ezi, ipob matter will kill you idiot. Biafra is our hope. Die ontop ipob matter mumu animal. Go to zamfara and die mumu.
It's the fact that you don't see your stupidity that amazes me!!! So that's how you want to achieve Biafra? By insults, threats and violence? Woah!!! Continue, that your nonsense dream will continue to be a dream... A joke. Brace yourself, buhari and his lap dogs are not done destroying your kind.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by mrkia(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na lie!!!!!
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

It's the fact that you don't see your stupidity that amazes me!!! So that's how you want to achieve Biafra? By insults, threats and violence? Woah!!! Continue, that your nonsense dream will continue to be a dream... A joke. Brace yourself, buhari and his lap dogs are not done destroying your kind.

I know you are a terrorist and am not afraid to behead you immediately you step into Biafra land from asaba or Enugu. I will behead you son of a terrorist. You will die idiot. You want to be an educated animal while Buhari is your president fool. You are a bigger fool son of a uncircumcised philistine. Come to Biafra land I will behead you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by crackhouse(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Even the person that took this shot will not be spared. They will track him and deal with him. He better relocate Asap
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Goldbw122(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Am just speechless. How will they define value now?
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by FreedomArmy: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
INFOTECH2:
Islam is actually a religion of peace and i believe it's wrong to ascribe such heinous act to ISLAM

if it is a religion of peace show one fvcking smallest peace that they have brought to this world. Just one one peace and use it yo prove me wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by ExtraVioment: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
They are practicing their Arab Islamic skills.

The 419 criminal of medina dun dupe millions of people.

All the saliva for my mouth dun finish for these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giovanni2332:

I know you are a terrorist and am not afraid to behead you immediately you step into Biafra land from asaba or Enugu. I will behead you son of a terrorist. You will die idiot. You want to be an educated animal while Buhari is your president fool. You are a bigger fool son of a uncircumcised philistine. Come to Biafra land I will behead you.
How old are you??
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by FakeUnity: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
Flogging civilians? Its not a new thing, one terrorist group in SE is doing it.

Abducting civilians? Its not a new thing either, one terrorist group in the north does it.

SLAP44 and fakeunity coman see ur brothers o

You abokey muslim terrorists and the talibans share the DNA, foolanis are araboid jockeys. grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by suffering: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Initial gra-gra. They’re easing back into ruling their country.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:

How old are you??

Ikpu nne gi how old are you. Come down to Biafra land terrorist. I will ucr your head off animal.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by Arthurity1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Ikpu nne gi how old are you. Come down to Biafra land terrorist. I will ucr your head off animal.
Please mods, please do the needful and ban this guy.
Re: Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) by lifenija: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arthurity1:
use d small stupid sense wen dey inside that rotten brain think.

for ones think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.