Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) (36246 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why not university of Afghanistan since they love Islam. Training his son in a Christian country with our looted dollars

Nah...

should have been Biafra Zionist University (BZU)

you're claiming UK now? use your Christianity to obtain a visa

kiss
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided
ASUU is planning to go on strike..
His father is the custodian of hisbah
And this low key terrorist is graduating from a London University...
funny thing is, you'd gladly switch places with the lowkey terrorist
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Numerouno94:
Why regent University London? Why not University of Afghanistan?

he'll do his Phd there
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2021
gimakon2:
.... And yet , North says education is Haram.
ok continue.

there are plenty of your tribesmen schooling in the North
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Imzee:

funny thing is, you'd gladly switch places with the lowkey terrorist
And be hitting my head on the floor like shekau
God forbid.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

And be hitting my head on the floor like shekau
God forbid.

you've probably done worse than that for less than what the lowkey terrorist is worth
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Imzee:

you've probably done worse than that for less than what the lowkey terrorist is worth

I wouldn't know Why anyone would be defending their oppressors with borrowed data on this forum...

Is it because of religious or tribal sentiments..

If you are not going to be affected by ASUU strike.. atleast somebody you know will be absolutely..

Its a shame really... As this politicians gets away with blue murder because of foolish support from bloody zombies
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I wouldn't know Why anyone would be defending their oppressors with borrowed data on this forum...

Is it because of religious or tribal sentiments..

If you are not going to be affected by ASUU strike.. atleast somebody you know will be absolutely..

Its a shame really... As this politicians gets away with blue murder because of foolish support from bloody zombies

i have nothing against what you wrote except implying that i'm using borrowed data

peace
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by davies(m): 3:47am On Sep 15, 2021
I wonder why you don't see their children graduate from a school in Nigeria. They allow ASUU strike in our school, and take their own children to the best schools outside the shore of this country, yet you tell me this country isn't mature to go her separate way?
Nigeria politicians are greedy individuals that will never change rather they will crash everything just to fill their pockets.
God help Nigeria..
God help Nigeria Youth..
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by tunjijones(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:
Useless people.

How many leaders abroad send their children here to school?

Not that am supporting these politicians ooo. But be sincere with urself, if your papa na governor, will you school in Nigeria?

O keep saying it and I wld say it again, Nigerian politicians were selected from amongst us. So I believe the type of politicians we have is a true reflection of who we are. Most Nigerian are greedy, most Nigerian wld do the same thing these politicians are doing I'd given the opportunity.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Part of why he needs plenty dollars.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2021
whitedove:
No na Muslim country...ode!

The mayor of London is a muslim, can this happen in Saudi or Kano or Iraq

Who told you a muslim can't be PM in future

Emancipate yourself
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Karmatyra:

No, london is a pure Islamic state! With sharia law as its government. Even the queen has co wives!! She is the 4th wife!

Do you know what it means to be called a Christian country
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Karmatyra:

No, london is a pure Islamic state! With sharia law as its government. Even the queen has co wives!! She is the 4th wife!

Do you know what it means to be called a Christian country

Which Christian laws is UK using to govern herself

Do you know how many mosques are in UK, is there church in Saudi?

Did queen tell you she's a Christian, have you seen her preaching Jesus Christ

You better emancipate yourself, and let your focus be Jesus Christ only
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by snoopz: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Stolen dollars well spent to improve other countries
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by gimakon2(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Imzee:

there are plenty of your tribesmen schooling in the North

You no kuku get sense.
What tribe do you think i am from? You go just open mouth Vaaaa , you don talk rubbish.

Carry your frustration and go very far away.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by gforce5: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2021
The irony. He supports the destruction of beer/alcoholic drinks in his states as they are "anti-islam" but sends his son to a "non-islamic" country to reap the benefits of their educational system. His stupid supporters, who are languishing in poverty with no quality education, will still support him come 2023. Poverty and ignorance is a crime against humanity.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
BePrepared:
The way Hisbah Muslims love INFIDEL CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES AND THEIR SCHOOLS
The same way people from one religion promoting LGBT and evil on earth love UAE?

Civilization changes, when hisba Nations brought light to the world West was in full darkness!
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by captainbangz: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Omo, na poor people children dey find better course oh. wharis "global management"?
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2021
ygowon:
How do u expect the leaders to fix our education system when they take their kids abroad for studies?

I pity ordinary Nigerians. They are not just poor, they also lack sense.

Hating Nnamdi Kanu for trying to lend them sense. Africans get plenty problems jarry.

What’s the difference between this one and Kanu that was using your money to buy designer and jolly with oloshos. Nigerians and in your case dot people are their own problems
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is crazy! How does sane people think these people will ever change things for the better in Nigeria?
Nigerians deserve these leaders that they recycle & defend so aggressively. They deserve these leaders that give them nothing and take so much from them.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by integrity16(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Next is to give him appointment at NNPC.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by ygowon: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

What’s the difference between this one and Kanu that was using your money to buy designer and jolly with oloshos. Nigerians and in your case dot people are their own problems
This is the lie they use to deceive the senseless people. How much has poor Nigerians contributed to Kanu? You are in fact, a very dull map. You are the problem we are talking about. Illiterate
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by BePrepared: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
The same way people from one religion promoting LGBT and evil on earth love UAE?

Civilization changes, when hisba Nations brought light to the world West was in full darkness!

My brother you are really funny, hisba nations brought light to the world, lolz u really made my day.

Are u aware no single individual from the hisbah nation has won 1 single Nobel prize in sciences meanwhile the Jewish people have won many.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
BePrepared:

My brother you are really funny, hisba nations brought light to the world, lolz u really made my day.

Are u aware no single individual from the hisbah nation has won 1 single Nobel prize in sciences meanwhile the Jewish people have won many.
You shamelessly talking abt Nobel prize when there were people who started the whole civilisation of medicine, Astronomy, science, mathematics, logic and philosophy. This has proven how poor u are abt hisba Nations civilisation. Everything started from them when Some people where never known!

I'm talking abt founders not Photocopy people, knowledge bandits!
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
ygowon:
This is the lie they use to deceive the senseless people. How much has poor Nigerians contributed to Kanu? You are in fact, a very dull map. You are the problem we are talking about. Illiterate

Illiterate? We all watched Kanu’s videos wearing designer with contributions and rocking with skinny ugly olosho. Remind us again where and how he was captured? Basic cowardly criminal. You will soon say he has a job he gets money from not all you retards that were dashing him free money. Nonsense.

We are not the ones duped by our brothers to send money for biafran currency nobody saw. That my dear is una dot problem. Choke on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.