Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? (1378 Views)

Buy From Ebay, Amazon @N743/$1 We Pay and Ship To Your door / I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up / We Pay Your Chinese Supplier In Rmb/yuan At The Most Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Today, I've decided to share a opportunity that I'm passionate about because I truly believe it's going to become a muti-billiondollar business and create several millionaires.

I joined this pre launch opportunity early. I think you should join too.

Get paid to use the Web. Earn while using Google, Facebook and Twitter etc.

This opportunity is revolutionizing and monetizes existing web services that 5 billion people already use. They pay people to use the Web. Imagine repeating what you did on the Web yesterday and getting paid $400. It is amazing!

5 Billion Internet Users
We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet
5 Billion Sales Up for Grabs
$100 Commission Recurring Yearly
$500 Billion Commission
+ Overrides from 16 Levels
Pre Launch - Miss It & You'll Miss Out!

5 billion potential users, and you can get paid $100 for each. That is $500 Billion in commission just waiting to be claimed.

For more information about this incredible revolutionary business, please click the link in my signature or better still send me a WhatsApp message.

Re: We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hello good night everyone
Re: We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Yes, we get paid for browsing the web, visiting Google, Twitter Etc
Re: We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Launched soon, get started now and thank me later.
Re: We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Good morning everyone

Re: We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
GET RID OF EXCUSES
There is no question that those born into poverty, welfare, drug abuse, etc, learn very different attitudes and beliefs than those born into the more successful families. These individuals may have the same intellect, actually the very same genetic “potential”... often even more of each, but the internalized, long held beliefs of the failure that they've internalized and experienced their entire lives often undermine their beliefs as to what they can accomplish.

They may have graduated or attended the same high school, had the same available choices and similar options, i.e. to continue their education, get a job, try to start a small business, etc... But so often, their INSTILLED BELIEFS in what life can have in store for them creates a chronic attitude of failure. It drastically affects the decisions and choices they make... If you were certain something was impossible.. would you try? They CHOOSE FAILURE, THROUGH INACTION!

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT... FAILING TO ACT IS A CHOICE.
Re: We Pay People To Use The Web. Can You Imagine This? by Primenet(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Hotels Plc Ipo / Anatomy Of Return On Investment / How To Make 1 Million Naira Every 14days From Football Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.