Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. (8981 Views)

Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / Best Phone Under 26k / Best Phone Camera For Make Up Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by SunshineHQ(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

CASH no be problem at all.
I have like $1500 for such.
My wife uses iPhone 12, but could u believe she borrows my Xiaomi 10pro for camera purposes
u don't mean itgrin
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

CASH no be problem at all.
I have like $1500 for such.
My wife uses iPhone 12, but could u believe she borrows my Xiaomi 10pro for camera purposes

Kidding me now? Wow
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rexraph18:

Wait for pixel 6 then..
Or even 6 pro
Okk thanks man
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rexraph18:

Wait for pixel 6 then..
Or even 6 pro
I just found it My man.
Looks Beautiful.
But the CAMERA isn't bad anyway but it's below 108megapixel.
I may settle for the Latest INFINIX ZERO X...(108)
that's if it will be compatible with the cyber services of the United States.
I cherish Camera & Memory a lot.

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Thebwoy: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
My pixel 3 will takes better pic than any transsion phone ever made.

Pixel 6 camera will definitely be far better than 108mp on Infinix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Thebwoy:
My pixel 3 will takes better pic than any transsion phone ever made.

Pixel 6 camera will definitely be far better than 108mp on Infinix.
Are you serious?
I may settle for it.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Rexraph18(m): 2:18am On Sep 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I just found it My man.
Looks Beautiful.
But the CAMERA isn't bad anyway but it's below 108megapixel.
I may settle for the Latest INFINIX ZERO X...(108)
that's if it will be compatible with the cyber services of the United States.
I cherish Camera & Memory a lot.

Oh my God,
Pls sir, Google pixel and Infinix shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence when camera is the topic.

The only android phones that you should be comparing their camera to that of the pixel 6 pro are either Huawei mate 40 pro or the galaxy s21 ultra, maybe one or two others but definitely not an Infinix phone.

6 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Rexraph18(m): 2:27am On Sep 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are you serious?
I may settle for it.

I know the camera on the Xiaomi note 10 pro you have currently is good (undoubtedly, will be better than that Infinix you mentioned sef)

I had a unit of the note 10 pro as recent as yesterday, and the guy who picked it up for his friend was amazed at the camera (himself being a galaxy S10 user).

My point is even in the awesomeness of that note 10 pro, get someone using at least a pixel 3xl and compare the cameras side by side.
Megapixel size doesn't always translate to better pictures. As an iPhone 12 pro max (spotting 3x 12mp) is considered 3rd best camera phone of 021 according to the techrader.
(13 pro max will most likely replace it soon)

3 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by DammyGrafix(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Pictures taken with Pixel 3, I have used Iphone and I can say my pixel 3 beats Iphone X or XR. Iphone is overrated, Xiaomi is trying but I'd rather choose a 12mp that does what it says over a 108mp that is struggling to compete with a 12mp.

The first picture was taken in the night around 7pm. The night mode is what amazes me, I took a picture inside a dark cinema and it looked like the lights were turned on

13 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Thebwoy: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are you serious?
I may settle for it.

Yes
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Thebwoy: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Are you serious?
I may settle for it.

Takes better pic than iPhone X and Xs. I've compared them.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thebwoy:

Takes better pic than iPhone X and Xs. I've compared them.
Okk
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Mohbola(f): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
YangaBabe:
Congrats to you, I'm glad you're enjoying your device with it's features, any day anytime sha, it will be the Phantom X for me
Op say make una stay away o grin
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Mohbola:

Lol

Phantom X qualifies.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Mohbola(f): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2021
mikezuruki:

Lol

Phantom X qualifies.
Well, true that
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by harryodilli19(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2021
but what about the 108 mp moonshot camera in the infinix Zero X Pro? is that not nice? the design, battery and helio G95 chip look good.

Rexraph18:

Oh my God,
Pls sir, Google pixel and Infinix shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence when camera is the topic.

The only android phones that you should be comparing their camera to that of the pixel 6 pro are either Huawei mate 40 pro or the galaxy s21 ultra, maybe one or two others but definitely not an Infinix phone.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Rexraph18(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
harryodilli19:
but what about the 108 mp moonshot camera in the infinix Zero X Pro? is that not nice? the design, battery and helio G95 chip look good.

Honestly bro, I can't say how the camera will perform cos I haven't seen it yet..

But know this, Google pixel cameras are not same as your regular Infinix.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by thepoweruser(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
#fact.

There's nothing like 'best camera phone overall'.

Because no phone is perfect. It's all about the image and colour processing and white balance that differentiates them; i.e. how do you like the 'look' of the images produced?

Take the S21 Ultra, for example. I'd rate it as the most flexible all-rounder; though Oppo's Find X3 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra, Huawei P50 Pro and vivo X60 Pro+ beat it in ultrawide camera quality. And P50 Pro beats it in low-light zoom.

The Mi 11 Ultra I'd put it almost on a tie with the Samsung Galaxy; but Samsung just beats Xiaomi plain silly in selfie photo and video quality and shot-to-shot consistency.

I'd have put the Find X3 Pro and the Honor Magic 3 Pro+ as the best smartphones for pro video recording, but Xperia 1 III and 5 III are the kings in that area. Perhaps, a tie for second?

The vivo X70 Pro+ in my opinion takes the best low light pictures (rear ultrawide, main and portrait telephoto), with the best video stabilization. And I'd put the Huawei P50 Pro and the Samsung S21 Ultra as the best zoom camera.

But in sheer video quality and best point-and-shoot camera; only the Pixel 6 Pro can challenge the iPhone 12 Pro Max. And the gap just got even wider with the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by ThePrekky(m): 2:16am On Sep 23, 2021
thepoweruser:
#fact.

There's nothing like 'best camera phone overall'.

Because no phone is perfect. It's all about the image and colour processing and white balance that differentiates them; i.e. how do you like the 'look' of the images produced?

Take the S21 Ultra, for example. I'd rate it as the most flexible all-rounder; though Oppo's Find X3 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra, Huawei P50 Pro and vivo X60 Pro+ beat it in ultrawide camera quality. And P50 Pro beats it in low-light zoom.

The Mi 11 Ultra I'd put it almost on a tie with the Samsung Galaxy; but Samsung just beats Xiaomi plain silly in selfie photo and video quality and shot-to-shot consistency.

I'd have put the Find X3 Pro and the Honor Magic 3 Pro+ as the best smartphones for pro video recording, but Xperia 1 III and 5 III are the kings in that area. Perhaps, a tie for second?

The vivo X70 Pro+ in my opinion takes the best low light pictures (rear ultrawide, main and portrait telephoto), with the best video stabilization. And I'd put the Huawei P50 Pro and the Samsung S21 Ultra as the best zoom camera.

But in sheer video quality and best point-and-shoot camera; only the Pixel 6 Pro can challenge the iPhone 12 Pro Max. And the gap just got even wider with the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

So many faults in this it's kinda unnerving to read
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Preetihere: 4:59am On Sep 23, 2021
I heard that Mi 11 Ultra is the most versatile phone camera on the market right now, so I bought one, and till now I don't know how to take a professional picture. Compare with MI 11 Ultra, I prefer the oppo Find X3 Pro.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Preetihere:
I heard that Mi 11 Ultra is the most versatile phone camera on the market right now, so I bought one, and till now I don't know how to take a professional picture. Compare with MI 11 Ultra, I prefer the oppo Find X3 Pro.

Kindly show sample of the photos. Thanks
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by AlmaIganishire: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
I’m not sure you guys have heard of the Launch of Oraimo Freepod 3. People have been speculating and anticipating about the features of the product. #Oraimo2BabaFreepods3

Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by samueloyem19: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Comparing Google pixel with infinix is not a fair comparison. Google pixel sure has better cameras but it is also far more expensive than the helio powered Infinix zero x Pro device. Same price range phone should be compared
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by bennyefosa19: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm i agree. Google makes phones for a different target audience whereas infinix has its own target audience. the zero x pro device u mentioned has the moonshot camera ability which paired with a mediatek 4G chipset seems apt for the price.

samueloyem19:
Comparing Google pixel with infinix is not a fair comparison. Google pixel sure has better cameras but it is also far more expensive than the helio powered Infinix zero x Pro device. Same price range phone should be compared
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Flytime: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeaaa
Sorry I meant 108
Because my present Xiaomi has got a 108 megapixel camera & I can't go below that.
I'm interested in Google Pixel.
It's Body looks cool...
Just browsed and saw the 5a pixel.
Looks stunning
it's not all about the mega pixels
Get yourself any of the pixel 4 series or the cheapest the pixel 4a,the camera is wayy better than the xaiomi and it gets better with each update,they provide update to their cameras
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by YangaBabe: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mohbola:
why? So make we no tell am truth about the Phantom X?
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by GreaterFuture(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
innobarca:
Unlock bootloader of some great redmi phones,Install pixel experience rom on it and you will love it.

Yes.
Can you only do that on Redmi phones
What about oppo, umidigi, Tecno and co.
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by innobarca(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Can you only do that on Redmi phones
What about oppo, umidigi, Tecno and co.

I have only tried on redmi note 6 Pro in the past.

I know it's possible in some other phones.....you must unlock bootloader
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by GreaterFuture(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2021
innobarca:

I have only tried on redmi note 6 Pro in the past.

I know it's possible in some other phones.....you must unlock bootloader
"Unlock bootloader"?
I.e i should root the phone right?
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by innobarca(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:
"Unlock bootloader"? I.e i should root the phone right?
There are people who know about it.... yes
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by Mohbola(f): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2021
YangaBabe:
why? So make we no tell am truth about the Phantom X?
grin maybe dear
Re: Google Pixel Is The Best Phone. by akingbadeomoseb: 5:05am On Oct 09, 2021
That's stretch bro i mean yes Google pixel is a really good phone but a lot of other phones are also pretty amazing so it depends what you're comparing it with. iPhone is better but also more expensive but in lower price range the new helio powered Infinix Zero X Series is pretty good. Won't say better but for the price it's pretty good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Simple Ways To Care For Your Phone / Facebook Application For Symbian Phones / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.