Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,253 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

NPOWER: Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Please Help (764 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER: Please Help by assamu1122(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
There was no thumbprinting in my local government at the time of physical verification. Because of this, my dashboard on verification shows "pending" while they one of those who did thumbprinting show "Pass". Please would that affect my payment and is thumbprinting a prerequisite for a successful verification?
Re: NPOWER: Please Help by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
assamu1122:
There was no thumbprinting in my local government at the time of physical verification. Because of this, my dashboard on verification shows "pending" while they one of those who did thumbprinting show "Pass". Please would that affect my payment and is thumbprinting a prerequisite for a successful verification?
Big yes.... Just wait till your LGA will call for verification or better still locate your NYSC sec in your LGA to know when they will have time for verification.
Re: NPOWER: Please Help by NoChill: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Big yes.... Just wait till your LGA will call for verification or better still locate your NYSC sec in your LGA to know when they will have time for verification.
I need help too.
My portal shows 10k, I thought it's meant to be 30k stipend.

I haven't done physical verification and haven't been deployed yet

Re: NPOWER: Please Help by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
NoChill:

I need help too.
My portal shows 10k, I thought it's meant to be 30k stipend.

I haven't done physical verification and haven't been deployed yet
If you applied with O,level as an N-Creative, that was what they promised to pay at initial stage but you are entitled to working tools depending on your area of interest as an N-Creative applicant.
Re: NPOWER: Please Help by NoChill: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

If you applied with O,level as an N-Creative, that was what they promised to pay at initial stage but you are entitled to working tools depending on your area of interest as an N-Creative applicant.

I switched to N Agro. And what working tools are these.

And also, what requirements do I need for my physical verification. Thank you
Re: NPOWER: Please Help by Udoboss(m): 1:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

What are the working tools??
Re: NPOWER: Please Help by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2021
NoChill:

I switched to N Agro. And what working tools are these.

And also, what requirements do I need for my physical verification. Thank you
Probably lands, what to plant and some farm implements depending on the availability of lands in your LGA of residence
Re: NPOWER: Please Help by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Udoboss:

What are the working tools??
If it is an n-creative, it may b Laptop and some other gadgets, anything that will aid your performance during training

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistic Personnel (ssce/ OND Only Pls) / Male Secretaries/front Desk Officers Urgently Needed In Ikeja / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.