Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates (27331 Views)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Why Are There No Igbo Candidates Contesting For Elective Positions In Kano? / You Asked “where Are The Igbo Candidates? Prof Moses Ochonu From Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Oju4190: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Ngozi is from delta state not Abia state
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by uthlaw: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Grgton:
lies ... Nigerians are 100% scared!!

Because Igbo president will stop all these injustice.
.. ..smh
which Injustice b dat,na just mouth abeg....fight for the sit and win!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by uthlaw: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2021
omoharry:
Ameachi is from SS.
I know,I'm trying to tell no Igbo get mouth for federal level!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
Comedians..

grin grin

NOI is disqualified from contesting for any election in Nigeria. If they are not aware of this, it means they are a bunch of unserious people that cannot even vet the names they are putting out.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by OlaDavid2012: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Ausval:
Na only Peter Obi I see for that list ...the rest of them na caricature.

Umahi is an ass licker

Outside Peter Obi the rest are political centipede

You love NIGERIA BRO...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by OlaDavid2012: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2021
If we are still one Nigeria by 2023... I prefer 1) Osinbajo/Peter Obi 11)Peter Obi/Zulum 111) Osinbajo/Zulum

Others are out of it except OKONJO IWEALA which we all know Nigeria cant give women VP talkless of President(for now).
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Gunayo(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
gift2xl:
I did not see my name o.
Don't worry, your name will appear in the next batch and will be the number one on the list. grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Mrexcell(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2021
yyba:
Mtceeew none of them is qualified to be nigeria's president. undecided undecided south east should settle for speaker house of rep . angry

Take away hate all of them are actually better than buhari.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Celsony: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Since APC or PDP will not just agree with his guys, they should just pick Kingsley Moghalu from YPP and focus on him starting today.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by DonEwexco(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2021
yyba:
Mtceeew none of them is qualified to be nigeria's president. undecided undecided south east should settle for speaker house of rep . angry
Do you know what is thunder?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by shegz24(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
miniziter:
Why are they really scared of giving power to the Igbos?

You have been unable to win something so you play the victim and say those that you should be convincing to vote for you are "scared of giving you a ticket".

Even Ibos rather voted for Atiku than Moghalu in the last general election.

Abeg shift!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2021
uthlaw:
which Injustice b dat,na just mouth abeg....fight for the sit and win!
your opinion doesn't count
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by shegz24(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Okonjo-Iweala looks like the only one that may have a good chance but those Core Easterners will rather see Atiku there than their own kin, especially if it's a she.

Finally, these politicians are all cut from the same cloth, irrespective of religion or tribe.
There are only little differences among them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Bigchristo:
out of all listed candidates I only see Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Peter Obi maybe manage Senator Abaribe

You are right! All others are as useless as the P in psychology.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by initiate: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2021
these ibo people should just line up behind one person eg moghalu and put all efforts.
if not they will remain outsiders forever

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by shegz24(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Grgton:
something is definitely wrong with you, for you to type this!!

The facts still remain that you guys are just scared of Igbo man,. And lot of hate! But if you guys hear biafra, you will suddenly panic!!.. shame. I still believe that Igbo president will be better for us all

Stop talking nonsense.
Its left to the Ibo candidate to convince people to vote for him, starting with his own kin.

How many Ibo states did Kingsley Moghalu win in 2019?
What of Okorocha when he ran for president, before settling for governor?

Even Ibos don't vote Ibos; they must be "scared" of their own brothers.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2021
shegz24:

Stop talking nonsense.
Its left to the Ibo candidate to convince people to vote for him, starting with his own kin.

How many Ibo states did Kingsley Moghalu win in 2019?
What of Okorocha when he ran for president, before settling for governor?

Even Ibos don't Ibos; they must be "scared" of their own brothers.
it's because of the hate you guys have for Igbo people... I need to be blunt here!! The hate is just obvious!! But when you hear biafra, you panic.. shameful!! You can vote for another Religious Nothern extremist or another old dumb ass for all you fvcking care.. you can have your cake and have it come 2023!! You supported Buhari, what is the outcome?? Nepotism, and corruption!! The country is even more divided than ever. ... All I'm saying is, we all have to put sentiments aside and go for intelligent candidates ..we have them all over the south east, even in your region... .. smh

And point of correction! It's IGBO not ibo .. thank you!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by morule20(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2021
IMO state don't have any candidates
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Perfectbeing(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Strike out Peter Obi. He would rather be the number 2 of a Fulani Moslem
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by paramakina202: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2021
nony43:
Ndi Igbo wake up, Buhari that drags feet to give Igbos top security appointments, called them 5%, dot in a circle will NEVER open his eyes to handle it over to an Igbo man. With Buhari's misrule his body language is scared of giving it to a southerner.

There is no harm in trying.Our politicians should be allowed and supported to aspire for the presidency of this country.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Okoroawusa: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Some people have been strategizing since 2014 on 2023 presidency while igbos were hating around. Now you want it "given" to igbos just like that? As what?

Igbos will only have a chance at presidency in 2031 and that will depend on how we play our politics, align with others, come down from our high horse, show solidarity with who ever is at the center and hate less. If not.... the wailing continues.

I am an igbo man telling myself the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Susu888(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
grin laugh wan tear my belle.... Una forget to include buruburu (Obiano) and ikpeazu kerosene.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
uthlaw:
nobody is scared,fight for the sit like others!

Fight or bribe
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2021
HahahahahahahahhHhHh Dreams and fantasies.

So why are they bringing list from Lekki and banana Island? They should do it from Owerri confused dot people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by oilyngbati(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
If power is to return to the south, then it should go to the Yoruba, and not to Igbo, since Ndigbo had refused to condemn the demonic atrocities of Ipob/ESN terrorists bingos.
The Yoruba have demonstrated that they’re rational and calculative, unlike the overzealous and irrational/emotionally driven Igbo.
BTW, I’m Igbo and I will not support any Igbo for presidency at this moment, until I see the condemnation of Ipob/nnamdi cownu terrorist acts, coming from Igbo elites
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by mt77: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why must a people play to the galary. Some of the names on the list have held political positions, but didn't impact positively on the people. They rather amassed wealth corruptly, festered their nest and completely forgot or ignored the fact that their position was about service.
Why not present your best hands and brains ? Leadership is not for everyone as obtained in Nigeria. Let things begin to change for the better. We have wasted enough time and resources to ineptitude, poor articulation, poor planning , lack of will, and projecting unqualified, unfit, brainless, unpatriotic short sighted and corrupt people to lead in this country. Aren't you tired of the state and affairs of things in this country? Common let's leave this place better than we met it. Globally, we're lagging behind.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Lugianostar(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
They will be good for a house whip at the minority house of Reps and not to igbolize this country with seat at home nomenclature ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by seunfape(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
List full of former thieves
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by usmexy1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Honestly speaking as an adult of this country who has freedom of speech to contribute to the development and growth that can bring peace and injustice to this Nations... It is the Igbo's turn to rule.. But still expecting the magic and game they will play to get there.

Pdp- Atiku still attending all popular occasions to create awareness and trends of VIP, Tambuwal of sokoto is targeting something, alhaji saraki the silent planner...Northerners may still win the pdp primary election..

APC- the southern members have started agitating it is a rotational leadership,went ahead organising and bringing all the southerns governors to tell them that it is the southern turn to rule, Tinubu seems to have no interest, but his protege want him there, trying to tell Tinubu ur journey so far can't be a waste, Defectos such as Umahi and Cross river governor nah only God knows their target ooo, If northerner candidate should win Apc primary election,the party will scatter.

Let us see how it goes,another current affairs is about to be created.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
miniziter:
Why are they really scared of giving power to the Igbos?

Oga, power is not given, but taken......the igbos are politically handicapped.....they need to work on their politics
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by gift2xl: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gunayo:
Don't worry, your name will appear in the next batch and will be the number one on the list. grin grin grin

Correct.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Akuruoulo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mecka:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-group-shortlists-18-potential-igbo-candidates

Any one that listed ROCHAS, UMAHI AND IKE IS MAD.
ONLY ABARIBE IS THE MAN I CAN EVER CAST MY VOTE FOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.