Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result (1178 Views)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result / Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Hello doctors in the house

Please I want you to help me analyze this result because I don't want doctors to build land on top my head out of ignorance.

The first person that interpreted it for me at the lab said I will need to take drip and injection to treat the infection in the sperm, and note that I will also be going to an hospital but I want at least three people to help me analyze it, so there won't be contradiction when I go to the hospital

Is this result okay enough? Are these minor issues that can easily be corrected and is there any cause of alarm in the test? What are the odds of fertilizing an egg?

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by bigtt76(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2021
You only need one strong active sperm to do the job and you have 48% on them... Low but it can werk.

I'll advise you try to step them up but avoiding smoking, alcohol, stress and any vices you might be indulged in, take plenty water and fruits. If you can go for supplements that contains zinc and vitamins C and D

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by rottenPussy: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Just go get some pucci to test your shii. Don’t disturb us with test
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2021
rottenPussy:
Just go get some pucci to test your shii. Don’t disturb us with test
Go and sit down jawe cheesy
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2021
bigtt76:
You only need one strong active sperm to do the job and you have 48% on them... Low but it can werk.

I'll advise you try to step them up but avoiding smoking, alcohol, stress and any vices you might be indulged in, take plenty water and fruits. If you can go for supplements that contains zinc and vitamins C and D
I will do as advised
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2021
More responses needed pls
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Cc

mumemma
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by AgentGoat: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Treat the bacteria dected in your seminal fluid. Go get a sperm cells booster. Your sperm count is low. Avoid anything toxic as advised above sir.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Matheusmartin: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2021
I doubt if the staph isolated is the reason for your low sperm count.
All the same, get it treated.
From your result, you'd need rocephine(ceftriaxone), then followup it with ofloxacin since both reads 3+.

After that, go get good supplement like sperm boom, addyzoa. Etc

Reduce stress, smoking and drinking.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2021
AgentGoat:
Treat the bacteria dected in your seminal fluid. Go get a sperm cells booster. Your sperm count is low. Avoid anything toxic as advised above sir.
Alright thanks bro
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
bigtt76:

Surprisingly, my wife got pregnant and I haven't even started medication

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Matheusmartin:
I doubt if the staph isolated is the reason for your low sperm count.
All the same, get it treated.
From your result, you'd need rocephine(ceftriaxone), then followup it with ofloxacin since both reads 3+.

After that, go get good supplement like sperm boom, addyzoa. Etc

Reduce stress, smoking and drinking.
She was also tested for Staph infection and she got pregnant as we were thinking of a good hospital to start our treatment

I'm so happy bro
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by ejimatic: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Abbeycharles:
Hello doctors in the house

Please I want you to help me analyze this result because I don't want doctors to build land on top my head out of ignorance.

The first person that interpreted it for me at the lab said I will need to take drip and in% jection to treat the infection in the sperm, and note that I will also be going to an hospital but I want at least three people to help me analyze it, so there won't be contradiction when I go to the hospital

Is this result okay enough? Are these minor issues that can easily be corrected and is there any cause of alarm in the test? What are the odds of fertilizing an egg?
. Oligospermia is low sperm count. The quantity should be 15 million and above but yiurs is 6millions. 48% is active in it.Just control your stress ,minimise alcohol and take drugs or supplement or herbs that can improve your sperm production. There is nothing to worry about .It will be correctedAs for the urine test,since there is no growth in the culture it means you have no infection.If there is growth it means there is Infection in your urinary tract .Then a peniciline will be used to determine the antibiotics that can cure the infection. So without any growth your urine test shows you have no infection.Tbus you don't need any antibiotics.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by bigtt76(f): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Congratulations and God be praised

Abbeycharles:
Surprisingly, my wife got pregnant and I haven't even started medication

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
ejimatic:
. Oligospermia is low sperm count. The quantity should be 15 million and above but yiurs is 6millions. 48% is active in it.Just control your stress ,minimise alcohol and take drugs or supplement or herbs that can improve your sperm production. There is nothing to worry about .It will be correctedAs for the urine test,since there is no growth in the culture it means you have no infection.If there is growth it means there is Infection in your urinary tract .Then a peniciline will be used to determine the antibiotics that can cure the infection. So without any growth your urine test shows you have no infection.Tbus you don't need any antibiotics.
Thanks for your analysis sir

Now that my wife is pregnant I'm so happy but the only problem I'm having is a worm-like movement around my body. It crawls like a worm around my legs

I was thinking maybe this is one of the symptoms of the staph infection
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by ejimatic: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Abbeycharles:
Thanks for your analysis sir

Now that my wife is pregnant I'm so happy but the only problem I'm having is a worm-like movement around my body. It crawls like a worm around my legs

I was thinking maybe this is one of the symptoms of the staph infection
. With oligospermia it is possible to impregnate a lady though the changes are reduced...congrats For ur symptoms now ,didU have stapp bfr?
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
ejimatic:
. With oligospermia it is possible to impregnate a lady though the changes are reduced...congrats For ur symptoms now ,didU have stapp bfr?
Yes I was diagnosed of Staph two years ago

Initially, it showed in my blood culture. After series of medication (antibiotic, and herbs) it disappeared from my blood and later appeared in my urine test

The recent test I did two weeks ago, the staph was no longer in my urine but this time around, it appeared in my sperm

To crown it all, I've been having the worm-like movement crawling in my body for two years now.. Sometimes, it appears it's gone and resurfaces
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by ejimatic: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Abbeycharles:
Yes I was diagnosed of Staph two years ago

Initially, it showed in my blood culture. After series of medication (antibiotic, and herbs) it disappeared from my blood and later appeared in my urine test

The recent test I did two weeks ago, the staph was no longer in my urine but this time around, it appeared in my sperm

To crown it all, I've been having the worm-like movement crawling in my body for two years now.. Sometimes, it appears it's gone and resurfaces
. The case is clear .The male unitary tract infection is very funny at times and that is why it may be stubborn to treat unlike female UTI.The reason is that when antibiotics is applied to the stapp the bacteria will run away and hide under prostate for safety.At this time all symptoms gone .Much later the bacteria will gain new strength and come back.That is why stapp in particular may not be iin urine but still present later in the soerm which is produced from postate. At this point you need a round of antibiotics to treat it again .After afinistration of antibiotics take herbsl medicine too to complete the flushing if the bacteria.The stapp istill in ur system makes u have worm-like sensation.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by Abbeycharles(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
ejimatic:
. The case is clear .The male unitary tract infection is very funny at times and that is why it may be stubborn to treat unlike female UTI.The reason is that when antibiotics is applied to the stapp the bacteria will run away and hide under prostate for safety.At this time all symptoms gone .Much later the bacteria will gain new strength and come back.That is why stapp in particular may not be iin urine but still present later in the soerm which is produced from postate. At this point you need a round of antibiotics to treat it again .After afinistration of antibiotics take herbsl medicine too to complete the flushing if the bacteria.The stapp istill in ur system makes u have worm-like sensation.
Yeah I know it's still in my body looking for safe haven

The pregnancy even came as a shocker because I wasn't even expecting my wife to get pregnant.. I thought with the presence of staph in the sperm, it won't fertilize an egg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by haywire07(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
ejimatic:
I apologize for bringing you back to this old thread .

I'm confused about the correctness of test I do in two different medical laboratories:

Lab 1:
(a) They take Urine sample (They don't require early morning Urine. You just pee in the little bottle)
(b) A swab will be inserted in tip of penis
3 days later , result is out

Lab 2:
(a) Will only accept early morning Urine
(b) Will only collect sperm sample . No swabbing of the penis.
3 days later, result is out as well

Here's the argument.
Lab 2 insists that Swab test is not correct as requested by Lab 1 as I do not experience any penile discharge

While

Lab 1 asked why Lab 2 will request Semen culture as it's not correct

Can you please clarify for me .

Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by ejimatic: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
haywire07:

I apologize for bringing you back to this old thread .

I'm confused about the correctness of test I do in two different medical laboratories:

Lab 1:
(a) They take Urine sample (They don't require early morning Urine. You just pee in the little bottle)
(b) A swab will be inserted in tip of penis
3 days later , result is out

Lab 2:
(a) Will only accept early morning Urine
(b) Will only collect sperm sample . No swabbing of the penis.
3 days later, result is out as well

Here's the argument.
Lab 2 insists that Swab test is not correct as requested by Lab 1 as I do not experience any penile discharge

While

Lab 1 asked why Lab 2 will request Semen culture as it's not correct

Can you please clarify for me .

Thanks
Docrors have different approaches to treat ST.
STD is usually more difficult than ordinary infection in the urinaty system. Lap 1 believes only Urine culture is necessary while Lab 2 believes since it is an STD the semen shiukd be examined to see if the infection is there too.
This should be the last to do only if the urine culture yields growth and the there is discharge from the penis. If all these are not there there is no need to to check semen sample again. Only the urine sample will suffice.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Analyse This Sperm/blood Culture Result by haywire07(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2023
ejimatic:
Docrors have different approaches to treat ST.
STD is usually more difficult than ordinary infection in the urinaty system. Lap 1 believes only Urine culture is necessary while Lab 2 believes since it is an STD the semen shiukd be examined to see if the infection is there too.
This should be the last to do only if the urine culture yields growth and the there is discharge from the penis. If all these are not there there is no need to to check semen sample again. Only the urine sample will suffice.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About ASMR: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response / Mouth Odour / Health Watch: How Safe Is MouthAction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.