Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl (29908 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by koyyess: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
In islam, it's females and children that lure mallams. The mallams are only victims and saints who can't control their urge.

So it's the females that have cover up and be shielded from the society's glare because they cause everything. The mallam's uncontrollable urge cannot be fixed so the females suffer the concequences.

Religion of pi$$.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Exkandayee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Hmmmmm 14years old mother
At 34 her child will be 20years old what a blessing in disguise the question is can she go back to school (consider the value they place on education in that region)

I don't know what to say about him, only two things can stop him from prison, the parent of the girl or if one of his parents is a strong politician)

Exactly the age lilwayn became a father
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Obas101(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

True! But, the guy is still the one going to prison 'cause the girl is not legally considered to be able to make decisions. Age Of Consent (AOC) in Nigeria is 18. It's still rape, but with a different degree. Probably, the second degree!

According to the Nigerian law, age of consent is actually 12/13. That's why the men up north can confidently marry a minor
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Chieffoo007: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Federal government should distribute condom like South Africa did and they should reduce age of consent to 14 years, that’s what develop countries did because the wae girls dae grow this days ehn no be small mater
That’s the only wae to avoid unnecessary pregnancy
Lecture then to always have sex with condom each time they are in mood
Thanks
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Very silly crime.
I am not shocked because I served in Benue state and I saw a lot there. I'm even working towards relocating 2 girls from that state, I pray to have money soon so I can get them out of there. Girls get married as early as 10, one of the mums of my girls there told me her mum had her pretty young. I used to go to their hut almost everyday to ensure they were fine. The mum is in her 30s and already has grandchildren. I think she had her first child when she was 10/12 sha.
I cannot begin to write the crazy things hat happen in Benue.
One of the girls I intend relocating once I have money called me around last month to tell me a man is already wooing her (I am old her she must always call me to report things like this), her mother is in support, she's only 16 and I'm really worried for her. I can't wait to have money to relocate them and give them better lives. The other girl is 13 or so.
Things like this happen everyday in Benue state and is one of the worst places to have a girl child.
Wow shocked I'm seriously mind blown right now! All those people are passing through a lot, especially being in the rural areas, not being adequately educated, poverty, etc Because I heard some of these folks give out their daughters in exchange for foodstuffs or certain positions in the village. They seriously need help. Any man wooing and/or demanding sex from an underaged girl deserves to be shot, buried and his grave should be dug every weekend so the dead body could be shot again. So creepy and weird.
I pray all your endeavors come through 'cause it's obvious you have good intentions for those girls. I really pray you meet the ones that need genuine help. My mom relocated 2 girls from the SW, they were given accommodation, food, clothes, jobs, etc She literally paid for everything they do, treated them like her own daughters and was planning to send them abroad for education, it was crazy that when they went back home: One got pregnant for an Okada man, while the other was more interested in being a slay queen.
But, in all and all: EVERY girl-child in the country needs a lot of help and protection. I'm still mind blown about what you just told me. I can't even close my mouth again sef....ahhh egbami o

2 Likes

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Obas101:

According to the Nigerian law, age of consent is actually 12/13. That's why the men up north can confidently marry a minor
Check the 2003 version. Any man marrying an underaged girl- regardless of any kind of religion- needs to be impaled.

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by 24brains(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why arrest the suspect? Did he rape her? The girl sneaked out of the house to lure michael to sleep with her. She should be arrested too for sexually seducing and raping my male client (SAN)

2 Likes

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Rastaramsey(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
So 14 year old too don dey collect doggy.....
LMAO, one thing I will never do in my life is to Bleep an underaged girl.....
When konji comes, we know who to call or where to go
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by princewarri1985: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
If you be guy man and you go let your prick control you instead of your head na you know, that was how my landlord last daughter was throwing herself at me 15 years back, but as a sharp warri boy i avoided her and didn't even allow her access to my house then even while her mother keep calling her my wife, i used my head untill one mumu boy in my street got her pregnant, the boy is miserable and razz the last time i saw him because my lanlady is very diabolical, this life na brain oh because wetin dey sweet person na dey kill person

3 Likes

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by bizzibodi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Look at what the Mechanical engineer turned national Buffon is saying! The mischievous he-goat no know say e don 4cup. In the eyes of the law: HE IS TOTALLY GUILTY!!!
That girl is NOT going to jail/prison. She will only face some form of difficulty and ridicule from people she knows. She and the baby will be MOSTLY catered for by both families, while the most responsibilities will lay on that he-goat's family members. That boy is FINISHED, especially now that human right and his school is involved. Crimes against minors, especially females is one of the most hated crimes in prison. Those inmates will even insert broomsticks into his penis hole (*shrugs while grabbing my penis*).
The moment he enters prison, trust me HE IS FINISHED. Look at how a 400-level Mechanical engineering student just decided to ruin his life, after all the years of suffering and hard work from him and his parents.

The mother and village head should also be arrested for trying to cover up such crime. The officers should put a rope around the village head's neck, then drag him like a stubborn goat all the way from his house to the station.
He!he!!U are watching too much Nollywood movies. grin
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by bizzibodi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na waoo!so14yrs old gal egg don ripe release they catch goal...then d age of female sexual maturity is set at 14 by nature.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Codes151(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
At 14, she's started sneaking out of the house in the dead of the night to go receive Vit.D from broda Michael

And when caught, she used the line: I went to urinate.......at 14...... At 14....ooh
stop encouraging shit.

He should educate. Not encourage.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Olohitobu: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Benue? Not surprise. If I talk now people from that place might find my comment insultive but nah true. Fvck fvck fvck. Na watin dem sabi be dat... Na wa o
You're spilling rubbish
Everybody bleeps
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Olohitobu: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
24brains:
Why arrest the suspect? Did he rape her? The girl sneaked out of the house to lure michael to sleep with her. She should be arrested too for sexually seducing and raping my male client (SAN)
Lol

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by blazebaba(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nna eh....you see this bloggers ehn...so na the guy university level(400) you dey use weigh him offence..not his age..chaii....but truthfully thats not proper...wetin she fit get for body with that age...
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Abemy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=CampussNews post=105833673]Gum your body to [url][/url] for trending Gossips covering all Campuses in Nigeria. Visit the website and subscribe to daily update for free grin :quote]

[color=#006600][/color]
Subscribe for free? Hiam, what does subscribe mean and what does free also mean?
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Wow shocked I'm seriously mind blown right now! All those people are passing through a lot, especially being in the rural areas, not being adequately educated, poverty, etc Because I heard some of these folks give out their daughters in exchange for foodstuffs or certain positions in the village. They seriously need help.
True, Benue state ought to be one of the wealthiest states in the country but it keeps suffering due to negligence on the part of the government. They haven't been quite lucky with governors as the ones they keep getting are self-centred lots and hypocrites. If you're ever chanced, you can go visiting to see for yourself.
Girls could even sleep with men for as low as 200 naira.
Some people are lucky sha but the percentage is low compared to the ones who are suffering.
Any man wooing and/or demanding sex from an underaged girl deserves to be shot, buried and his grave should be dug every weekend so the dead body could be shot again. So creepy and weird.

Hakhakhakhakhakhak, lol, chief this is brutality at its peak. You don't even want to pity the corpse. >: grin grin
[b]I pray all your endeavors come through 'cause it's obvious you have good intentions for those girls. I really pray you meet the ones that need genuine help.
Amen brotherly. You're so kind. grin
My mom relocated 2 girls from the SW, they were given accommodation, food, clothes, jobs, etc She literally paid for everything they do, treated them like her own daughters and was planning to send them abroad for education, it was crazy that when they went back home: One got pregnant for an Okada man, while the other was more interested in being a slay queen.
That's because of the rise in peer pressure in the country, guys doing Yahoo to impress and ladies being carefree for God knows why and what?
The country is gradually burning and a lot of people are asleep. I must commend your mum for being so kind enough to lend a helping hand, it's not so easy to do so. Give her a huge hug for me once you see her.
But, in all and all: EVERY girl-child in the country needs a lot of help and protection. I'm still mind blown about what you just told me. I can't even close my mouth again sef....ahhh egbami o[/b]
True! Even the boy-child does need great orientation and support because once you leave out the boy-child and educate/provide for the girl-child, trouble will keep looking as that boy-child will most likely grow to ruin the society thereby making the society almost inhabitable for both genders.

You'd have to read the whole thing as I didn't know how to properly quote.
Also, do check you mail, I responded already.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by TheWolfen(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Okay

Olohitobu:

You're spilling rubbish
Everybody bleeps
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Truthsoldier(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
angryTruth be told..That nigga needs to pay for his crimes,he needs to carry his load,drop school and prepare for fatherhood, there's no shit to reconsider or settle at home,let him prepare to pay for his sins

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by CampussNews: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
24brains:

Who give this one client??

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Ororocelemi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro don't cos they might tempt you Las las and if something negative happens they might say you used them for ritual. Leave dem and continue to assist them financially.

UndauntedYOCA:

Very silly crime.
I am not shocked because I served in Benue state and I saw a lot there. I'm even working towards relocating 2 girls from that state, I pray to have money soon so I can get them out of there. Girls get married as early as 10, one of the mums of my girls there told me her mum had her pretty young. I used to go to their hut almost everyday to ensure they were fine. The mum is in her 30s and already has grandchildren. I think she had her first child when she was 10/12 sha.
I cannot begin to write the crazy things hat happen in Benue.
One of the girls I intend relocating once I have money called me around last month to tell me a man is already wooing her (I am old her she must always call me to report things like this), her mother is in support, she's only 16 and I'm really worried for her. I can't wait to have money to relocate them and give them better lives. The other girl is 13 or so.
Things like this happen everyday in Benue state and is one of the worst places to have a girl child.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Organs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
At 14, she's started sneaking out of the house in the dead of the night to go receive Vit.D from broda Michael

And when caught, she used the line: I went to urinate.......at 14...... At 14....ooh

Shut up ya mouth. She's a kid. She doesn't know any better. The boy is the matured one here, he should go to Jail.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

True! Even the boy-child does need great orientation and support because once you leave out the boy-child and educate/provide for the girl-child, trouble will keep looking as that boy-child will most likely grow to ruin the society thereby making the society almost inhabitable for both genders.

You'd have to read the whole thing as I didn't know how to properly quote.
Also, do check you mail, I responded already.
I concur! Lol, yes I read everything, I'm sure you'll learn how to quote properly soon; it also took me quite some time.

That's because of the rise in peer pressure in the country
For real for real! The peer pressure is very much and it has led to a lot of crazy and regrettable endings.
I must commend your mum for being so kind enough to lend a helping hand, it's not so easy to do so. Give her a huge hug for me once you see her.
Lol, thank you very much and I'll give her the hug whenever I see her.
I TOTALLY agree with this. I'm sure if those guys were properly educated and oriented when they were younger, they wouldn't see a reason to be chasing after young girls.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Ororocelemi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
God forbid statutory rape, teenage girls grows more than their age.
I advice guys to stay far from loose teenage girls, the embarrassment can lead to depression.

I thank my God I controlled myself when I had the devilish opportunity, teenage girls that are sexier than adults.
I swear no be by muscle the best advice na to stay far from them. grin

Doradorwa:
Well.. it's a statutory rape, both party agreed to it.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Asjam: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Age of consent in Nigeria is 13
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
rayzar:
There Is No Such 400 level mech engine Student as Mike Nyitor in Joseph Saruwan Tarka University, Makurdi, The base of this story is still not clear, but one thing we do know is that, he Is not our student.
The guy is in southcore. Block C2
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by KingLennon(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
Well.. it's a statutory rape, both party agreed to it.
Sometimes it's better to be quiet than spewing trash. That's child abuse
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Didi55(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
He sopos to marry her
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Amaka430(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
I WANT TO GO BACK. I Need to go back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift. Can i go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who know the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man. Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when broken Marriages are now Celebrated. i wish i Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money. Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus. Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money. Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem . Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were Cajoled by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost. I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists. i weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who has gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture. OH GOD!!! please help your church
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Bro don't cos they might tempt you Las las and if something negative happens they might say you used them for ritual. Leave dem and continue to assist them financially.

Thanks for your concern, I'm sure you mean well, however, I'm certain nothing will happen to them. What's money without moral and other support?
If I'm not supposed to relocate I'm sure I'll get a sign/warning.
Thank you once again for your concern.
Cheers. smiley wink smiley
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Benue? Not surprise. If I talk now people from that place might find my comment insultive but nah true. Fvck fvck fvck. Na watin dem sabi be dat... Na wa o

Na there tuface and Blackface come from now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / 21 Tips To Make Distinction In All Your Courses As A Nigerian Undergraduate / UNN School Fees 2019/2020 Session – Talkgeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.