Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Where Do I Get An Injection Administration - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Do I Get An Injection Administration (124 Views)

Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / 10 Patients Go Blind After Injection In A Kaduna Hospital / Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get An Injection Administration by hammed71(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Hi guys, please I need your help, after concluding a urinary lab test, I took the results to the doctor at a general hospital in which he prescribed some drugs and 3doses of injections to buy for me at a pharmacy but he told me that there would be no nurse available to me to administer the injection to me at the hospital because of the strike, he told me to find a healthcare centre or nurse to do it.
Please guys can you make some suggestions of where I can do it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pile / How Sleep Deprivation Leads To Weight Gain / Ayurvedic Procedures That Are Best For PCOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.