Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight (28237 Views)

BBNaija: Angel, Yousef, Emmanuel, Saskay And Cross Up For Eviction / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Fabkeyz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wetin concern me....mtchew

Dollar wey don be 550 and still rising
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by TEDHorsePower: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Lol.this Nini girl that looks like cartoon grin grin grin grin mtcheeeew

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by nwajesus12(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lastmankc:
Keep quite,not everyone online is jobless.olodo
useless self-servicer
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Lastmankc(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Cross called Nini stupid and Saga apologized......there are levels to this simping
walahi dat saga nah confirm simp,we should apologize to ozo.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Paperbag(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
She likes the f word alot
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Jerryherd: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
olamidedivotee:
A reality show for the lazy's, by the rich's, and to the foolish.

Imagine a whole me, make I dey watch how some people dey live their life when I suppose dey work. Tufiakwa

Iranu and ingredient.

If Poverty was a comment, Naso your comment take reveal you

Even an Idiot should know nobody in this world would give you 90 million to sleep all day all night

Think of big brother as prison break and game of thrones role in to one....

They will task you till you break
Kayvee basically ran mad on the show, drinking toilet water, till his family came to pick him

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Nickymezor(f): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
The F word don suffer for Nini mouth o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by jojothunder: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nini parrot....the girl too talk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Klass99(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by ogwuche4u(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
alienvirus:
Crap.

The world is talking about AI, Autonomous vehicles, edge computing, genetic engineering, SDN, body sweat powered wristwatches... these ones are fighting on Wednesday morning whilst some lazy youths glue to their TVs, wasting their lives, oxygen and global space.

Not even a toothpick they can produce. Nothing in their heads.

You see, you introduce nonsense to engage yourselves while others think for you, do marvelous stuff and you will go there, begging and buying.

Neocolonialism in its finest form.

Ogbeni you are not excluded from innovation. What have you done to contribute to the growth of mankind that is notable? Oniranu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
nwajesus12:
jobless lot, if you are so busy, what are you doing here?

He is currently on break... So, be calming down! tongue
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by annyz: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lugianostar:
This Nini girl has a striking resemblance with cartonlike cederella ?

She looks an animated figure according to Ex BBN Michael.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Jerryherd: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lugianostar:
This Nini girl has a striking resemblance with cartonlike cederella ?

She talks slow like Cinderella too, I mean the 90s Cinderella cartoon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Lastmankc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
nwajesus12:
useless self-servicer
And you call yourself nwa Jesus?Nah nwa esu you be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Vinnie2000(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

She talks slow like Cinderella too, I mean the 90s Cinderella cartoon

Bros
I don't watch during the Day due to Work!!

Nor be Sunday Saga suppose reveal the Secret Task to Nini? sad
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by ChikeGreat: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
There are reality TV show everywhere in the world, and AI technology too.

Since some have chosen reality TV, please choose AI so that you can help us build big techs.

T for Hypocrites.

alienvirus:
Crap.

The world is talking about AI, Autonomous vehicles, edge computing, genetic engineering, SDN, body sweat powered wristwatches... these ones are fighting on Wednesday morning whilst some lazy youths glue to their TVs, wasting their lives, oxygen and global space.

You see, you introduce nonsense to engage yourselves while others think for you, do marvelous stuff and you will go there, begging and buying.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by macdominic22: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
alienvirus:
Crap.

Why would they no do that,what else do they have to do,YOU DO REALIZE THE ONUS WAS ON YOUR GENERATION TO TRAIN THE YOUTHS OF TODAY,your parents fought for independence and for their lives and what did you guys do except eat the money meant for sustainable development.they can't produce toothpick,YOU NEED A factory to build tooth pick,you need a system of meritocracy that awards hard work to.move to AI,if you know how many of us that left the country and are making changes,what happened to the groundnut pyramids your parents built,

Abeg abeg abeg abeg,allow the youth use something to distract them from the deplorable state that you guys have left the country while they work on leaving it for you guys.and as an aside at least in this one their votes are counted.peace out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Jerryherd: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Bros
I don't watch during the Day due to Work!!

Nor be Sunday Saga suppose reveal the Secret Task to Nini? sad

Yes Na Sunday... Me sef Na few times I dey watch for week, Na my babe dey always update me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Biglittlelois(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
Cross called Nini stupid and Saga apologized......there are levels to this simping

Seems Saga is trying to outdo ozo.... following a woman's ass up and down in a house

I'm actually disappointed at Saga to be honest, Big brother gave him a task and specifically told him not to tell Nini, this guy, out of the foolishness of his heart, told Nini, he doesnt have sense, IG has been on his case with insults since morning, I pray he gets a strike or disqualification if possible,

That guy isn't focused on the game, he is only focused on Nini, and I'm pretty sure if it was her, she wouldn't do what he did, imagine him begging her and telling her he can't do the task Biggie told him to do, smh.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by koyyess: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Old news.

The latest update is that cross has apologised for insulting nini and getting insulted by her. grin

Saga also apologized to nini on everybody's behalf and even revealed his secret task to her with his mic off.

All because of long hair and light skin. cheesy

Black man disease. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by optimus106(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
olamidedivotee:
A reality show for the lazy's, by the rich's, and to the foolish.

Imagine a whole me, make I dey watch how some people dey live their life when I suppose dey work. Tufiakwa

Iranu and ingredient.

You are a hypocrite...
Why are you commenting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Oju4190: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Haaa ....because of milla dat guy just dey allow the babe dey insult am like dat ....if na me ehnn Omo I go load am with dirty slap she go forget her name.....babe wen never baff.....I dey vexxxxx

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
nwajesus12:
jobless lot, if you are so busy, what are you doing here?

You mean Nairaland is for jobless people?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by suffering: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
I didn’t watch it live so have no opinion. Make them kill themselves there.
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Dedonrukky: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
All I could hear were:
F*cking bitch
F*cking idiot
F*cking man
F*cking stupid
F*cking, F*cking, F*ucking.
Na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Jerryherd: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oju4190:
Haaa ....because of milla dat guy just dey allow the babe dey insult am like dat ....if na me ehnn Omo I go load am with dirty slap she go forget her name.....babe wen never baff.....I dey vexxxxx

90 million?? Load am slap for were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm actually disappointed at Saga to be honest, Big brother gave him a task and specifically told him not to tell Nini, this guy, out of the foolishness of his heart, told Nini, he doesnt have sense, IG has been on his case with insults since morning, I pray he gets a strike or disqualification if possible,

That guy isn't focused on the game, he is only focused on Nini, and I'm pretty sure if it was her, she wouldn't do what he did, imagine him begging her and telling her he can't do the task Biggie told him to do, smh.

How can you be disappointed in saga and the same time be in disagreement with redpill guyz, what kind of contradiction is that, what exactly do women want and i am not even asking for an answer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
larryjonze:

How can you be disappointed in saga and the same time be in disagreement with redpill guyz, what kind of contradiction is that, what exactly do women want and i am not even asking for an answer

Then you shouldn't have quoted me, next time, keep your thoughts to yourself or quote someone else who is ready to argue on irrelevant baseless things with you, not me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
akeeng:

Some f00ls even stay up at night to watch how they sleep. How f00lish can one be to be watching random people sleep. Gosh!

I don't watch the show but don't call those who do fools. Many of them that watch the show are better than you in life. Because you don't watch the show, it's doesn't mean you are better than those that do, even though sometimes, they can be annoying. And if you truly hate the show, you shouldn't have opened this thread.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by ezewealth(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
alienvirus:
Crap.

Guy calm down, our education system is a mess, even at this technological era, Nigerian still dey crave for basic amenities, we never see food chop self, no be when ur brain get adequate glucose u go dey thing of sophisticated technology
Re: BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
The way some of you insult this show and those that watch the show is so hilarious. Just know that many people that watch this show are better in every aspect of life than some of you that do not watch the show. So relax. If you don't watch the show like me, fine. It's okay. But don't insult those that do.

Life is all about choices! You made yours. Let others make theirs!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019 Holds After Elections And Inaugurations / BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle / BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.