Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

12 Technology Tips For You To Support Your Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 12 Technology Tips For You To Support Your Goals (709 Views)

Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career / Goals To Pursue Before 30 / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Technology Tips For You To Support Your Goals by Latestori(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
12 Technology Tips for You to Support Your Goals

Everything from our computer to our cell phone – seems to have invaded every area of our modern lives. But we often do not take full advantage of the features and benefits that can really make our lives easier.

Use these technology tips to help you achieve your goals:

https://latestori.com/2021/09/12-technology-tips-for-you-to-support-your-goals/

©️ latestori

Re: 12 Technology Tips For You To Support Your Goals by kurjeg: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
You're right, there are so many features in our devices that we don't even know about
Re: 12 Technology Tips For You To Support Your Goals by Alsonjecs: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
We are used to smartphones replacing cameras and navigators, an e-book, and audio players. We also read news and entertainment content there. But for some tasks, we need additional gadgets. For example, a tablet does a better job than an e-book and a game console. Relatively expensive gadgets also have exclusive features.
So you should carefully study the reviews with https://tipsogram.com/ before choosing a particular gadget. Clearly define the task you want to solve with the help of technology.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Finally Started My Graphics Design Please Rate My Work Fams / Mcse Or Ccnp? / Internet Evangelism Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.