Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale (68046 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by themomentng: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
TB Joshua: Crisis Hits Synagogue As Disciples Seize Assets, Put Private Jet Up For Sale

Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has been plunged into a fresh crisis following the alleged discovery that some aides to its late leader, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, have put his private jet up for sale.

A member of the church, Elder Emmanuel Kayode, told our correspondent that the ex-aides had also seized some assets of the church while diverting money from its foreign partners to an illegal church account. Kayode blamed the development on those he described as “errant prophets, prophetesses, disciples and evangelists” of the deceased cleric.

He said: “Times are changing. Paradoxically, the Prayer Mountain of the church at Agoda Egbe designed only for prayers became their residence. “They completely abandoned their official quarters in the church and relocated to the mountain along with their attendants where they were living large.

“The Prayer Mountain was embarrassingly and gradually becoming a place where they held parties, conducting their business and private affairs– a development that was never in practice when TB Joshua was alive. “

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tb-joshua-crisis-hits-synagogue-as-disciples-seize-assets-put-private-jet-up-for-sale/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Prosperous111(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
E never reach 6 months dem don dey share am

311 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Legendrysailor(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hell no !!!!

D synagogue is slowly going down. T.b Joshua can never be replaced.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Jerryherd: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2021

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

332 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by janedonez(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Greedy fellows

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Authority1o1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

SCOAN may die with T.B Joshua.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is what happens when an organization has no structure
That's why d catholic church still exist
It's only the living faith church I see that has such structure

177 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by vinceyinnovation: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
When the cat is away the mice will have a party...

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by donbachi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Judas dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by BabbanBura(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ObongIdeas: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
This is what happens when an organization has no structure
That's why d catholic church still exist
It's only the living faith church I see that has such structure
Very true! Bishop Oyedepo's wisdom is divine. Even at zonal level, there's a structure, what is called ZFC i.e zonal fellowship council.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ObongIdeas: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

I agree

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by mytime24(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fake news

Tb joshua no get private jet undecided

14 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
When a man dies, the only people who can handle his properties with fairness are his wife and children, before any outsider, that's the truth, irrespective of wether the outsiders are pastors. Remember they were humans before becoming pastors, a leopard can never change it's spots.

I guess the dead prophet deserves the drama that has unfolded in the church he nurtured for years, or probably he never really cared if his church would be looted after his death, that's why he relegated his wife and children to the background. I mean even as a lady, which relative or pastor would be mad enough to take possession of my father's or husband's phones/personal belongings after his death? sad . The man's wife is correct to take the lead, but she needs to bring in new pastors and dump all the looting pastors, she can't handle the spiritual aspect of the church since she has always been relegated to the background of her husband's ministry. She should prayerfully chose her new workers. I also do not know if she should be preaching as a woman, it all depends on her beliefs.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Coldie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
B
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
If only T.B joshua could just wake up from his grave and see all these embarassed

This life en, everything na just vanity...... Imagine am na,if this kind thing can happen to a man like T.B joshua whom we all knew to had lived a holy life,na who else worst no go fit happen to....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
What killed TB Joshua may not be far from disciples' knowledge

Very soon, they will start the revelation

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Themploymenthub: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
A CV is a tool to market yourself, your skill, expertise, and experience to recruiters and hiring managers.

Imagine you're selling yourself short and expect to be invited for an interview or aptitude test? Impossible

Take advantage of our professional CV services and let our professionals furnish your CV and cover letter to get you a seat with hiring managers.

Send a WhatsApp message with "CV services" as the WhatsApp subject. Or call us for enquiry
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by festacman(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Human beings are all material-centred, no matter how religious they clam to be. #fact

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Prosperous111:
E never reach 6 months dem don dey share am
Humans are something else.
That's why a philosopher once said that:
Animals are so intelligent that they choose the wisest of them all to lead them.

But such can't be found among humans

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by TechNana(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Disciples should calm down, I'd like to buy smiley wink

This life seems worthless already, you come to life go to school, get a job, make your own family, maybe build your empire, ( circle continues ) then when you die, you become worthless, having zero control over what you've laboured and built all your life...

What's the essence of life then?

We all born to die a few years after birth, yet the highest thing we all fear is death?

So many unanswered questions...

Sad!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by danowena: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
TB Joshua was my man but so he had a private jet, I thought they said he didn't have? shocked NA wa o

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Randal: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nawalo
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
If you don't want your vision to die with you, you must groom a successor, or better yet draft a will; dictating how your assets are to be managed upon your demise.

Perhaps TB Joshua thought he will live longer than Methuselah, so he never bothered.

As long as money is concerned, these pastorpreneurs are ready to fight in the mud for their share of the cake. Maybe, just maybe, these wolves in sheep clothing might have a hand in his death.

Pathetic!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Racoon(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stealing In The Name Of Jah by Max Romeo

Stealing, stealing, stealing, Stealing, stealing
Stealing in the name of the Lord.

My father's house of worship,Has become a den of thieves, Stealing in the name of the Lord
They fed our mothers with sour grapes, And set our teeth on edge Stealing in the name of the Lord

Strike the hammer of justice, And set my people free
Strike the hammer of justice, Or let my people be
They tells us of a heaven Where milk and honey flows
Stealing in the name of the Lord

They say this place called heaven,No rich man cannot go, Stealing in the name of the Lord

Yet the reverend drives out fancy car, Buys everything tax-free
The people have to sacrifice, To give in charity
My father's house of worship, Has become a den of thieves, Stealing in the name of the Lord

Stealing, stealing, stealing, Stealing, stealing
Stealing in the name of the Lord

Stealing, stealing, stealing, Stealing, oh stealing.
Stealing in the name of the Lord,

Oh stealing, stealing, Stealing in the name of the Lord
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by mu2sa2: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
The end beckons a business empire masquerading as house of god.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.