Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail (41112 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Kingosytex(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Tonto Dikeh must be regretting was she did then to his ex husband.
She will be regretting ever come in contact with kpokpori or what do you people do call his name.

In the process of shaming and get to her ex, she meet troubles.

I barely understood you.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nonexisting1: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kajaard:

Is Festus not a practicing lawyer and a SAN with one of the largest law chambers (even though he is a Minister)? So him being a Minister means he stops practicing Law or one of the junior lawyers working in his chambers cannot take up the case?

Where does the fvcking now come from? The way you people think is worrisome.
You and I will be here when their fvcklationship will be exposed. It's only a matter of time.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
So you trying to say Toto hasn't sent her nudes to any man before undecided dey there make pant dey wear you
All those anty na olosho them be in case you don't know
Cantonese:

Did you not read that the man planted CCTV cameras? Or you think Ms Tonto Dike would be foolish as a public figure to allow anyone take naked images of her knowingly?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Kajaard: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Tonto sure knows how to pick her men. This one na Churchill promax, version 666.

Ishi it should come as no surprise the types of men she picks. That shows her low class (forget the money and instagram smoke screen). It's all a facade.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ibrahim3307(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
But where are the nudes?
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Kajaard: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
You and I will be here when their fvcklationship will be exposed. It's only a matter of time.

grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kajaard:

Ishi it should come as no surprise the types of men she picks. That shows her low class (forget the money and instagram smoke screen). It's all a facade.
It might not be low class per se. I think it's just poor judgement
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Biglittlelois(f): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
And when has it become the duty of the DSS to deal with such?

Apart from protecting and defending Nigeria, they are also to uphold and enforce criminal laws in States, a simple Google search will help your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Fuckyoumod: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
AmuEbule:
shocked
Real men look for something better to do with their lives and most importantly, they don’t live off or take advantage of women.

Kpokpogarri will soon realize that he messed with the wrong woman. undecided
Guy I still remember how some babes out of love felt very free releasing nude videos and pictures to me at the slightest request.

Do you know that I never for one day thought of blackmailing any even after the left whether in peace or in pieces.

On my own I deleted all their nude videos and pictures afterwards.

Kpopkogarri was talking anyhow, now tonto will deal with him, like all the anger she has will be transfered to him.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by saphiere(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
Is Tonto dinner no longer a woman of god?

Why she go dey send her nude... That means say she dey fuvck be that o shocked

Person wey never marry grin

Modified: to the p!ga wey dey quote me dey write nonsense. I read the whole dam thing and I feel no pity for her.

You know say CCTV dey house, yet you dey waka around without clothes. I'm sure she dey even send nude pic to the guy sef.

Make she carry her cross.
[/s]
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kajaard:

Is Festus not a practicing lawyer and a SAN with one of the largest law chambers (even though he is a Minister)? So him being a Minister means he stops practicing Law or one of the junior lawyers working in his chambers cannot take up the case?

Where does the fvcking now come from? The way you people think is worrisome.
That is how you know the perverse minded people. Everything all boils down to sex for them
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by federal9: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
What has DSS got to do with relationships between married people?

Is anyone not going to say something about that?
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ayo8(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
potbelly:
DSS don dey involve for relationship issue...

Issorait...

DSS with misplaced priorities... tonto dike nudes na national treasure..??
Wetin special for her nudes sef..??

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Kingcalls: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well its obvious she was dating a lowlife.I still don't understand the reason behind such act,why will a boyfriend abi husband secretly take nudes? what for?He should rot in jail

U urself...u are a drag queen of lowlife
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by potbelly(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
I never said its not against the law, the DSS has no business with a domestic issue... this are issues that should be handled by the police and not DSS as this issue is not a threat to a state but an individual...

Biglittlelois:

You obviously don't know the law, blackmail of any sort is against the law.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by gulfer: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Has DSS been reduced to intervening in matters not of interest to the state because I am not understanding this headline angry angry angry
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Biglittlelois(f): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
frankmoney:
you must be very stupid ... Did I in anyway justify what kpokpogri did ? I only mentioned the DSS shouldn't be involved in a matter like blackmail that should be the work of the police, why involve a department that should be concerned with national security on a civil matter if you don't see that as an anomaly then there is something wrong with you .
Yes blackmail is a crime . Involve the police not DSS
[/s]

Stupidity and idiocity is your forte, the work of the DSS is also to enforce and uphold criminal laws in states, and as far as I'm concerned, they have every right to involve themselves in it.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by McOluOmo: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
KPOKPOGRI
KPO
KPO
GRI

#ENDDSS loading....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Fcwilly: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
DSS are shameless, am ashamed of this set of people, I demand there DG should resign or he sack the team that waded into this nonsense case.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
But what kind of man will threaten a woman with her nudes?. Some men have lost it.

Every accusation prince made on tonto was with a reciept why can't we see a reciept of the blackmail messages he sent to her considering the fact that the blackmail was an aftermath of their breakup it would av being through a message or a call.
Since spy camera are all over tonto house why can't we see evidence abi she no wan remove am.
The socialite are just so pained a woman got beaten in her very own game, nothing can change the scores not even if they change kpokpogri real name to Evans.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Biglittlelois(f): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
potbelly:
I never said its not against the law, the DSS has no business with a domestic issue... this are issues that should be handled by the police and not DSS as this issue is not a threat to a state but an individual...

I'm tired of explaining myself, they can also enforce and uphold criminal laws in States, they have the right.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Digmygold: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
This is sick and unbelievable
I pray this is a lie ...a man that have such in his heart is cursed wink

Ubunja does it too. Criminals.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by frankmoney(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Stupidity and idiocity is your forte, the work of the DSS is also to enforce and uphold criminal laws in states, and as far as I'm concerned, they have every right to involve themselves in it.
you are just an ignorant buffoon , the work of the DSS doesn't involve civil matters this is a civil matter with no threat to national security and the DSS shouldn't be involved but the police .

As far as you are concerned means nothing Stop being stupid

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nonexisting1: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Apart from protecting and defending Nigeria, they are also to uphold and enforce criminal laws in States, a simple Google search will help your ignorance.
Google, like seriously? Apart from Google search, do you self acclaimed wise people ever try to read? Have you ever read the mandate of each security agency besides the usual to uphold and to enforce the law? sad

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by aswani(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Be broke as a lady, u won't be enough. Have money, you attract gold diggers. Life no just balance

Try being a man.

You are broke, broke women treat you like what regularly comes out of their backside, not to talk of those that are not broke.

You have money and (a lot of) women, who never cared less about you, start scheming how to get impregnated by you just so they can share part of your wealth.

Men don suffer walahi.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Biglittlelois(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fcwilly:
DSS are shameless, am ashamed of this set of people, I demand there DG should resign or he sack the team that waded into this nonsense case.

Lmao, cries because this Tonto aftermath is what none of you expected, as in it shocked all of you that's why you're all crying about DSS, who are you to demand trash? No one cares if you're ashamed or not.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Chris525: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
CCTV in his own house? Unless he published the nudes I don’t see the problem.

Shouldn’t the police be overseeing a case like this. DSS? Tonto is trying to intimidate the guy. Imagine if tables were turned.

Tonto has been here before and we thought Churchill was deadbeat. Too bad, no serious person will be anything to do with her now.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by frankmoney(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Google, like seriously? Apart from Google search, do you self acclaimed wise people ever try to read? Have you ever read the mandate of each security agency besides the usual to uphold and to enforce the law? sad
don't mind the ignorant girl ..nobody is saying what kpokpogri did is right ..

But involving DSS is an anomaly and speaks volumes of Nigeria security agencies
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
SuperNova33:
Abeg where can I find the nudes I want to see her tattoos and confirm if it's real only and nothing more...

* launches a new jar of premium petroleum jelly while patiently waiting *

Anybody?

Undercover fan. Na dem.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Digmygold: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
larryjonze:

Every accusation prince made on tonto was with a reciept why can't we see a reciept of the blackmail messages he sent to her considering the fact that the blackmail was an aftermath of their breakup it would av being through a message or a call.
Since spy camera are all over tonto house why can't we see evidence abi she no wan remove am.
The socialite are just so pained a woman got beaten in her very own game, nothing can change the scores not even if they change his kpokpogri real name to Evans.

Trust me, judging from receipts she had during Churchills saga, Tonto will provide receipts.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nonexisting1: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ishilove:

That is how you know the perverse minded people. Everything all boils down to sex for them
Why don't you call me the pervert to my face, you sex starved biitch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.