Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail (41154 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm very sure you are a worm offline, as in you are below par, you should be happy I engaged you in a conversation today, the internet makes everyone equal which is actually a good thing, but people like you misuse it,

I'll say it again, the DSS protect and defend Nigeria, they also enforce and uphold criminal laws in States, if this simple explanation is difficult to comprehend, keep crying.

My last response to you.
Oh he is a worm, alright, but they come online to pretend to be anacondas because it makes them feel a bit better about their miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Digmygold:

She provided a lot of documents to back up her allegations. I guess you did not watch her interviews. Her case is of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". She's mad at Kpokopogri and wants to destroy him by all means. I don't blame her because the man no well

why not go to the front page n see what kpokpogri has to say ... DSS my foot some of you just think all of us here are kids/dummies. please take Biglittlelois along
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Biglittlelois(f): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh he is a worm, alright, but they come online to pretend to be anacondas because it makes them feel a bit better about their miserable existence.

It sure does, and once in a while they have to be sent back to the gutters where they belong, their godzilla deceit has be brought down to the millipede that they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Digmygold: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
larryjonze:

why not go to the front page n see what kpokpogri has to say ... DSS my foot some of you just think all of us here are kids/dummies. please take Biglittlelois along

I.hope all is well.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

It sure does, and once in a while they have to be sent back to the gutters where they belong, their godzilla deceit has be brought down to the millipede that they are.
grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Biglittlelois(f): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
larryjonze:

Dude, don't mention me on baseless rants, Tonto sued him through the courts and Dss, that means she has evidence, he should do same through the courts or Dss if he has any evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Dude, don't mention me on baseless rants, Tonto sued him through the courts and Dss, that means she has evidence, he should do same through the courts or Dss if he has any evidence.

little one i will advice you calm down the rate you are accelerating your BP fit cut ferrari speedometer ... drink water n you will be fine grin i care

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by vickydevoka(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
When I tell u guys that no reasonable and responsible person will date or marry dis actresses, una think say na lie. Only fake people gets attracted to fake people of their kind. Like me I can't marry a lady that bleach or open many hole in her ear. I no de follow crowd. I de follow my own

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nonexisting1: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahaha! Please don't mix me up with your female relatives biko. They may be Shiloh bound but I sure am not. Go figure cheesy cheesy I know women done show you pepper which is why you come to Nairaland to rant and form hard guy, and why won't they? A lot of tigresses out there are attracted to weak and useless men like you grin Logout and heal yourself.

Fück off to the slime hole you oozed out from and remain fūcked off. Ignored hence
Old hen, please leave my young ass alone. I don't do old mamas like you with flat ass and fallen boob with no bra size to lift it up. Go to those small boys you dash money to service your old pussy. I advise you give birth to a bastard child now before your menopause gets too pronounced medically. Leave romance section for young people. You should be doing omugwo for your daughter by now if you hadn't wasted your youth donating pussy to every available dick in your area. When people talk, offmarket old hag like you whose pussy has been fuccked by most dicks in nairaland should hide your face in shame.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nonexisting1: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm very sure you are a worm offline, as in you are below par, you should be happy I engaged you in a conversation today, the internet makes everyone equal which is actually a good thing, but people like you misuse it,

I'll say it again, the DSS protect and defend Nigeria, they also enforce and uphold criminal laws in States, if this simple explanation is difficult to comprehend, keep crying.

My last response to you.
I had thought you had little sense to focus on the topic but now I realize I was a fool to have thought that way. What else does one expect from a vaginarian whose brain is loaded with sperm. You will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Aurelius1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
MiracleMe7:
Why did Tonto want to arrest Churchill? She should be careful because Churchill wife Rose meur will not tolerate that.
You really need à miracle in your life.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by khadaffi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is that the job of the DSS?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by deebrownneymar: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tonto Dike and lies against lovers turned enemies are like 5 & 6
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Maobichek: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
This is sick and unbelievable
I pray this is a lie ...a man that have such in his heart is cursed wink

If you know what Tonto did to Churchill, you will comment with caution. Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ojuroye: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well its obvious she was dating a lowlife.I still don't understand the reason behind such act,why will a boyfriend abi husband secretly take nudes? what for?He should rot in jail

Small thing dem write here now, you dey judge. Shuu
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by VULCAN(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
To deceive the average black man you don't have to do much more than put something in writing.

So many read and instantly believed what Festus Keyamo wrote.

A man who was dismissed from. GANI'S Chambers for fraudulent activities. Lol

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by mfm04622: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Do people even know the main responsibility of the DSS? They are only concerned with things that threaten Nigeria's security! How Tonto's nude picture take concern our security?
This report is fake. Very fake! It would have been believable if they said the Nigerian Police arrested him
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Passionate1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sensational suspense movie. . .hmmmm!
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Ijeoma95(f): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tonto girl you are a strong woman
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by PearlFid(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is Tonto dinner no longer a woman of god?

Why she go dey send her nude... That means say she dey fuvck be that o shocked

Person wey never marry grin

Modified: to the p!ga wey dey quote me dey write nonsense. I read the whole dam thing and I feel no pity for her.

You know say CCTV dey house, yet you dey waka around without clothes. I'm sure she dey even send nude pic to the guy sef.

Make she carry her cross.
you're too dull, read and understand before you comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Freebills12: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
In as much as I am against blackmailing, I can't buy the idea that the man in question threatened Tonto with such a childish blackmail that can land him in police custody. One thing that I know is that Tonto will try to tarnish this man image. She can't 45 seconds for sure, now it's her private pictures.... My annoyance is that people are buy this trash..

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by ArinzeUgo: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pls where the nude pics...I wan see abeg
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Yusman316(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
To the people condemning the guy. How are u sure the nudes were obtain illegally?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by ogwumgbe: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
SuperNova33:
Abeg where can I find the nudes I want to see her tattoos and confirm if it's real only and nothing more...

* launches a new jar of premium petroleum jelly while patiently waiting *

Anybody?

DSS should jail that muthafucker for life, idiot stinking hippopotamus. I don't blame him, I blame Tonto for stooping too low to date an amateur gold digging monkey. Idiot, before you went into that relationship, didn't you know she's an actress whose public image put her under pressure of men that can pay anything to Bleep her pussy? Jail that idiot DSS
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by calcal: 1:12am On Sep 16, 2021
What is so special in her nude? Bleached black flesh for that matter!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by suffering: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2021
When one of your sugar daddies is called to fix your current situationship.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Maobichek:

If you know what Tonto did to Churchill, you will comment with caution. Karma is real.

I don't care about Tonto, no man of.woman shld be in possession of the naked pics of any one...it's disgusting and illegal

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by RosyIsBlessed: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is Tonto dinner no longer a woman of god?

Why she go dey send her nude... That means say she dey fuvck be that o shocked

Person wey never marry grin

Modified: to the p!ga wey dey quote me dey write nonsense. I read the whole dam thing and I feel no pity for her.

You know say CCTV dey house, yet you dey waka around without clothes. I'm sure she dey even send nude pic to the guy sef.

Make she carry her cross.

U need sense.
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

U need sense.
I have more sense than your foolish parents.

If they had sense, you won't have been this fool!$h
Re: DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail by AlphaMogul: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2021
thegeniusmedia:
The Genius Media Nigeria reports that The department of state services have arrested estranged lover of actress, Tonto Dikeh over issues that has to do with threats.

This was made known by Gist lover

This reliable platform gathered that Tonto Dikeh had written the police through Festus Keyamo, explaining that her ex lover, Prince Kpokpogri is a serial blackmailer who collected about N8 Million from her though he has paid N6 million from it.

She also claimed that he planted CCTV cameras in her house to record her nudes which he now threatens her with.

BLACKMAIL EXTORTION AND OBTAINING BY FALSE PRETENCES AGAINST A CERTAIN PRINCE KPOKPOGRI JOSEPH

We are solicitors to Miss Tonto Dikeh, and it is on her instruction that we write ---- -- this petition to your esteemed office. We have been briefed as follows, ---- That sometime in June, 2021, one Prince Kpokpogri Joseph started to court our --- client with a proposal to marry her. In the process, he would invite our client to his residence and sometimes he came over to our client's residence. Unknown to our client, the said Joseph Kpokpogri (who our client later discovered to be a serial blackmailer) had other motives for courting.

... planted closed-circuit television cameras (CCTV cameras) at private areas of his residence, and had stage-managed those visits with the aim of blackmailing our client. She was surprised when sometime in August, 2021, the suspect started demanding money from her and threatening to expose nude pictures and other such documents relating to her...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT18_V7oknC8BVnUKNC4tvXjSzShKTgg4A45Ug0/?utm_medium=copy_link
WTH?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.