Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! (1102 Views)

What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / She Is Confused Right Now. Help Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Today, I went to the bank (access bank) to withdraw some money for my mum.

On getting to the bank, I discovered that there was network coverage issues in access bank after trying 3 consecutive times with no success.

So I decided to withdraw the money from stanbic bank.

When I got to stanbic ATM stand, I inserted my access bank atm card into the atm.

I inputted my details, but I made a little mistake twice. I was suppose to select current account instead of savings account.

After trying for the second time, I was told that my atm card has been retained.

So I met with one of stanbic staff, and explained what happened to him. He told me to go to access bank and lodge my complains there.

He also told me to go there with the original owner of the card which is my father.

The problem is, my father is late, what do I do now?

I'm afraid of going directly to access bank, Incase they might accuse me of fraud or stealing of the card.
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by thuxzwda1: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Emmadoc:

On getting to the bank, I discovered that there was network coverage issues in access bank after trying 3 consecutive times with no success.

When I got to stanbic ATM stand, I inserted my access bank atm card into the atm.

I inputted my details, but I made a little mistake twice. I was suppose to select current account instead of savings account.

After trying for the second time, I was told that my atm card has been retained.

So I met with one of stanbic staff, and explained what happened to him. He told me to go to access bank and lodge my complains there.

He also told me to go there with the original owner of the card which is my father.

I'm afraid of going directly to access bank, Incase they might accuse me of fraud or stealing of the card.

grin
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
thuxzwda1:

grin

Men no be laffing mata be diz o
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Bluezy13(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Disturb those Stanbic bank people...
Go into the banking hall and cause a little commotion...be angry...
They will give you the card.
They are simply lazy to remove the card from the ATM boot.

Additional bonus is if you can speak good English while causing stir.
My English is very flawless when I am angry.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by cutiedave(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bluezy13:
Disturb those Stanbic bank people...
Go into the banking hall and cause a little commotion...be angry...
They will give you the card.
They are simply lazy to remove the card from the ATM boot.

Additional bonus is if you can speak good English while causing stir.
My English is very flawlessly when I am angry.
Very flawlessly indeed. grin

It is obvious you are very calm and not angry right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Nonexisting1: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why do I have this feeling that you are a fraudster and an atm thief. I may be wrong but my guts are telling me otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by melodynk01(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
cutiedave:

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Why do I have this feeling that you are a fraudster and an atm thief. I may be wrong but my guts are telling me otherwise.

I stole your atm abi?
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Pweetiedude(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Make I put my table and chair for centre take read comment.
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stanbic can never give you that ATM card.

access can never issue you another card.

If you are the next of kins, just apply for the fund to be transferred to another account, and that will take time.

else, take your dad's death certificate and go to access bank to appeal for the fund..

good luck..
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by TNORWAY: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
E sure me die say you be scammer...........

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by obinna58(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thief
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by aktolly54(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Emmadoc:

if you ate the next of kin, its easier with death certificate, they will give you your father money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
cutiedave:

I am calm right now, that's why my English is very flawed

Let me quickly edit it grin
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by muller101(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why are you still disturbing your late dad account. grin
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Here if you bank with different bank. No getting your card back.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23am On Sep 16, 2021
how can you even remotely think of retrieving the bank card of a deceased person? why are you even using that person's card....that is indeed fraud. you should have settled that account a long time ago...what about if you lose the card, would you now go to the bank and make a complaint for your late father's card?!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2021
aktolly54:
if you ate the next of kin, its easier with death certificate, they will give you your father money.

I'm not
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2021
TNORWAY:
E sure me die say you be scammer...........
Idiot
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2021
obinna58:
Thief

Akpamu
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by aktolly54(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Emmadoc:

I'm not
ask the next of kin to go to bank with death certificate, it there is anything bank need, they will tell the person and will close down the account then give you all the money inside

1 Like

Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by Emmadoc: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
aktolly54:
ask the next of kin to go to bank with death certificate, it there is anything bank need, they will tell the person and will close down the account then give you all the money inside

We can't just close it down, his pension is still coming in.
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by aktolly54(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Emmadoc:

We can't just close it down, his pension is still coming in.
then go bank with next of kin and explain the situation of things to them
Re: How Do I Solve This Problem Now? Help! by halogate: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
..u myt as well try..
..but paradventure u cannot retrieve the card, allow the pension to acrue or cease before closing the account.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, How Often Do Women Look At Your Manhood? / 25-year-old Guy Ready To Marry His 85-year-old Lover / Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.