Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos (64139 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nothingserious: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. A person who happens to be a Christian can indeed criticize as any anonymous individual can - we are humans and we have opinions on issues too, but the moment you bring up the fact that you are Christian or you bring God into the discussion, then you are required to judge righteously. undecided

2. The mistake made in that came when they dragged God and Christianity into that muck. Not saying God sees it the same way because God expects all those who belong to Him to live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments all of the times. undecided

Great!

Please how do you mean by judge righteously?

No 2. They aren’t wrong in bringing God and Christianity into it. For anyone who believes in God and the Bible, there is nothing wrong in that. The Bible condemns homosexual acts but God created and loves everyone.
But for a non-Christian and for anyone who doesn’t believe in the Bible, this has nothing to do with them. That is just where the conflict lies.

And again, a homosexual has no right to condemn straight people and think a straight person should not voice their opinions too. That is not the judgement Jesus said not to do. At least the Christian hasn’t condemned the person to eternal damnation beyond redemption. Only God/Jesus Christ can x-ray intents and do that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:
I am of the kingdom of God does not mean I should not take a stand btw good and evil while on earth.

undecided
But what does it mean to take a stand between good and evil in the Kingdom of God? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, it means you live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, all of the days of your life. That is the only way to love Him and become of Him. undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by free2ryhme: 5:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If God wanted to be on your TV, He would have built His own TV station from Heaven down or even added a law mandating we built Him one. Alas, God never did that so I am not certain what you are whining about. undecided

As for those shows that pretend to be of God that you have gotten yourselves into watching, did God sanction any of them from Heaven for you to consider them of to be God? Even those preachers you watch on TV, did God tell you that He sanctioned any of them or are you not deceiving yourself believing they are sent or sanctioned by Him? undecided

You go to so much length to defend immorality well let the aggressive minority including you stop pushing your views on the majority

When a male adult human begins to produce eggs and a female adult human produce sperms let's have another discussion

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Nothingserious:
Great!

1. Please how do you mean by judge righteously?

2. They aren’t wrong in bringing God and Christianity into it. For anyone who believes in God and the Bible, there is nothing wrong in that. The Bible condemns homosexual acts but God created and loves everyone.
But for a non-Christian and for anyone who doesn’t believe in the Bible, this has nothing to do with them. That is just where the conflict lies.

3. And again, a homosexual has no right to condemn straight people and think a straight person should not voice their opinions too. That is not the judgement Jesus said not to do. At least the Christian hasn’t condemned the person to eternal damnation beyond redemption. Only God/Jesus Christ can x-ray intents and do that.
1. To judge righteously is to judge all by God's standard and not standards created by men or even personal standards(opinions). undecided

2. When you are dealing with someone who is an unbeliever, what does bringing God and Christianity do for the discussion particularly the standards of the world is not the same standard God holds Christians to? undecided

3. It isn't only when a Christian condemns a person to hell that that he or she is said to have judged unrighteously. Any judgement that is not according to standards set by God is said to be unrighteous. undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by free2ryhme: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But what does it mean to take a stand between good and evil in the Kingdom of God? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, it means you live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, all of the days of your life. That is the only way to love Him and become of Him. undecided

Let me ask you a question

Are you a product of homosexual conception?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:
You go to so much length to defend immorality well let the aggressive minority including you stop pushing your views on the majority

When a male adult human begins to produce eggs and a female adult human produce sperms let's have another discussion
Many of you who claim to be Christians don't even have a good understanding of what it is you really signed yourselves up for. undecided

God has not called you to separate yourselves from the world or to condemned sin in the world. He never gave any man that job. Instead, what you are called to do is live in continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ even while you are in this world. undecided

If Jesus Christ wanted you to reform the world or change it for Him, He would have at least created for you a Christian country of your own but He didn't do any such.... instead He sent you straight into the world to go live and love the people of this world even as you continue to live in obedience of Him. undecided

I am not defending homosexuality but instead saying God has nothing to do with your side of this debate so leave Him out of it. undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:
Let me ask you a question
Are you a product of homosexual conception?
And this is relevant to this how? undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by free2ryhme: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And this is relevant to this how? undecided

What makes is irrelevant.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kondomatic(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Christians grin alway cherry pick what to support and what not to support. The government should criminalize fornication, Adultery,lying and other Things their Bible condemn, They will start crying fire and brimstone. Because lgbt doesn’t concern most of them that why they re hateful grin grin grin
I have seen few comments from you on this post and they're not making any sense.

No offense....

I am not here to speak against lesbians but honestly, you're just not making sense.

Any Christian engaging in Fornication, Adultery and the other things you mentioned knows and admits that they are wrong, they knew its a sin. Damn, they even go to confession for it but can same be said about lesbians?

Hell no, so your comparison is trash.

It's not Christianity that banned same sex relationship in Nigeria, it's your government so stop dragging Christianity into your argument.

And hey, Kindly show me a scientific prove after a research by a group of people that are not directly or indirectly affiliated with same sex ish, a prove that homosexuals are born that way.

Maybe we can learn something useful this morning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:

What makes is irrelevant.
I am not sure. Why bring up the issue of conception when we were on Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God and sin? undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by femi4: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2021
What a waste!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Upjis: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some principles your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by free2ryhme: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not sure. Why bring up the issue of conception when we were on Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God and sin? undecided

if your parents were homosexuals where would you have come from

no adoption artificial insemination n IVF

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:

if your parents were homosexuals where would you have come from

no adoption artificial insemination n IVF
Are you attempting to use the fact that conception is not possible in homosexual relationships as point against homosexuality? undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by espn(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some principles your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

No one was born gay...If tour father had bleeped his uncle...You wouldn't have been here...Stop defending bullshit...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by kingxsamz(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Durling, I don’t worry about life, much less food.

God loves homosexuals people, but hate homosexuality.

You know what doesn't make sense about your post?
The fact that you're using the same Bible where this same god ordered men to slaughter innocent women and children, even little babies, as a yardstick for what's good or bad.
And I'm sure you fornicate from time to time.
If your hell exists, you'll still join those lesbians there. But whatever sha.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by kingxsamz(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2021
espn:
No one was born gay...If tour father had bleeped his uncle...You wouldn't have been here...Stop defending bullshit...
"She wouldn't have been here".
Lol, what does she stand to lose if she wasn't born?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by lkillbrokehoes: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Think4Myself:

Word, liberty will be the downfall of the white race
You are very correct, too much liberty will be the downfall of America, my own is that they shouldn't bring their nonsense in Africa, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve or eve and Mary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? Because they are not humans and so do not deserve equal rights to life, love and happiness in society as you and your children do? undecided

Even Jesus Christ said, "Do to others as you will like for them to do to you. Of your neighbors , He said you should love them as you love your own self... love your enemies more by going the extra mile to please them... so if you are a Christian... you should see how what you advocate is against Him. undecided
So we should allow pedos to go Scott free??
Or serial killers because they didn't create themselves??
Stupid points
And mind you I ain't even Christian
I'm an atheist

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by MiracleMe7: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Don’t be dense
I’m already married with a kid in Abuja

If you want to be miserable, go and be miserable elsewhere. Don’t tag me to foolish comment again. U lots reek of ignorance. Cave men Nd women
Sharrap you are not married. You are the lesibo gal on the pictures above. Amara be careful, stop being disguise. Show your true identity

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
They are both masculine lesbians.
Who be husband, who be wife?

Homosexuality is both naturally and spiritually wrong.
Thank you again aunty.

But our woke people and "educated" people will not hear

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You should be worried about your life or where you’ll see your next meal from

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

Nor does her opinion affect you as well. And make no mistake, she's not one who searches for her day-to-day meal like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:
What do you guys think?

Your fellow lesbians okwa ya? Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by FatherChrismas(f): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2021
The "anything to escape NIGERIA" grin
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Women aren’t here to please your childlike ego. People are allowed to love and marry who they want.
Be miserable elsewhere.
Haha
I said it. The fooolish lesbo-feminist already assumes it's a man behind the account.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by MuchAdo: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Morningblues:

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

[/s]

Why did they go public if their personal decision was really none of our business

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by punisha: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Calling humans you can’t create useless specie

Your disgust for their choices means nothing. It hasn’t in anyways affected your masculinity. It’s their life, their choice, their consequences. Keep your reservations to yourself as I’m doing because it doesn’t matter.

Only u create topic. Only u wan force everyone to accept ur Mumu topic. Do your rubbish alone na...leave others to their opinion

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Mccall88(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
So those two panja dey fear dick huh...rubbish �
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

get out, clown

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by cletz991(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
grin you must be a lesbian
Morningblues:

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Welcome to Nigeria where people are lambasted for saying the right thing....

What a luving country grin grin
Welcome to Alice syndrome where ignorant people believe they are right. Conceitedness on another level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / See What This Guy Did (photo) / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.