Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti (42222 Views)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by iLiquidator: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
elmessiahs:
Those officers should be taken to WWE for a steel cage fight
Blaming officers not the applicant who tries to force entry into the facility is a fallacy. It shows how gullible you are to people looking for cheap media support.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by oluwaahmed: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
because u were with your fiancé you wanted to show u are a macho man, now dem almost kill you. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Avoid the devil and he will flee from you. If it was an army barracks and the soldiers at the gate told you to park outside will you refuse? People perish for lack of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
izubext007:
By his narration, Mr Emmanuel was rude to them.
Is that how to treat a rude person?If he was a governor's son would they have treated him that way?
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by aloma007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
hayoholla:
Nigeria government is sane, we are the one's insane grin

Hate me or value my word

The name *Nigeria* simply means backwardness to these people at all helms is affairs whom all are one way or the other linked and connected to us but we only keep to the use of forgive and forget with hands exchanging rewards and we later return to complain.

The only solution to Nigeria's issues is simply going apart either by revolution or any other means (legal or illegal).

We would all want to kill all those who wrote the constitution that allows you to collect taxes and share in revenues of resources you don't own or trade and the same constitution allows you to keep your own resources at your grab without sharing with others.
What stupid constitution allows you to take my lands forcibly for your own business ?
What stupid constitution allows you to refuse court judgments without being checked by the ministry of justice immediately and instant dissolve of all cabinets.

You allow us go or we kill you with external forces assistance
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by torqque7(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
U go de drag with this brainless people in uniform claiming right to impress ur babe,now see where it has landed u,ur trip automatically cancelled,parking wey u dey drag u still no park there,still chop beating and broken neck and bones,escaped death by the whiskers but still not completely out of the woods yet,extra money to be spent from u all because u didn't use ur head well,at the end of the day u are calling for justice? Even if justice is served to those officers,it still wouldn't help better ur condition now.

You need a miracle from God otherwise ur life would have been destroyed all cos u were forming stubborn trying to impress woman..Everyone sane knows this country is messed up and people abuse the little power they have anyhow,u no try for urself sha..babe wey u de try impress now would go and fv.c.k another dick since u can nolonger walk on ur feet again..dead men don't tell tales,people be wise o.

3 Likes

Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by PrinceGallant: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
First, I sympathise with you.

But permit me to tell you that you are the cause of your present predicament. Even though I was not there when you were having confrontation with those officers, I can deduce from your report of the matter that you were also using stronghead to claim a right. Were you the only one denied of parking? Behold! Not everytime you claim a right, God forbid, they killed you in that process, what do you think would be the lot of those officers? They would continue to live after you. Patapata, 2yrs imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by grandstar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Angrygoat:
And I sure,e no go pass corolla, if to say he dress big,drive in glk,or range sport white,open hand give them 4k. Shey dem no go open gate for u. At times u go dey use sense,na naija u dey and if u wan proof sayusabi your right,I pity u,them go beat,kill and dump u for yaba left. Idiot. See what spirit of stubbornness has caused. So u no see bank,or restaurant parking lot go park,take bike go immigration. See where e don land u now. Nawa o,u don put family for crisis,financial crises. Dollar now don enter 5 miracle number to boys, soon e go be 700ngn. Idiot. U no see road safety or nimc go dey drag with,u dey drag with angry,hungry,and ready to kill thugs. Immigration,why u n go drag parking space with customs., Cos na u be their oga ba.
Fool. Hahahahahahaha. Who body dey pain now. All cos I'm sure u know wan pay make dem cut ticket for you,how much highest 100 or 200. Now medical bills go pile up. Congrats

Hope u enjoyed your dance with those demons. Hahaahahahaha

I'm no hater,all we all can tell u now is sorry,ok. Sorry.
Take this as a bitter lesson , u would find hard to forget.

Jesus said if an officer forces you to walk a mile, walk two. Just do anything to avoid trouble.

I wish he knew it
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by AlexB300: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Some people are silly. Yes, he was wrong for disobeying them, but that doesn’t warrant the whole battery and demolition of his car. Naija we too dey support things wey no dey okay because e no happen to us.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by BahaushenArewa: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
You are economical with the truth. Better come out and say the truth of what happened.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Freezby2020: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=faithfull18 post=105865443]They don't allow non-officials park within the command except at the headquarters. You should have just gone to look for somewhere else to park, anyway they went too far.[/quhote]

He might be there to show his fiance that he is macho.
Then con give am small beating
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by izubext007: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Is that how to treat a rude person?If he was a governor's son would they have treated him that way?
A governor son would not be rude . Rich people are well mannered.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by achillesfoot(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Angrygoat:
And I sure,e no go pass corolla, if to say he dress big,drive in glk,or range sport white,open hand give them 4k. Shey dem no go open gate for u. At times u go dey use sense,na naija u dey and if u wan proof sayusabi your right,I pity u,them go beat,kill and dump u for yaba left. Idiot. See what spirit of stubbornness has caused. So u no see bank,or restaurant parking lot go park,take bike go immigration. See where e don land u now. Nawa o,u don put family for crisis,financial crises. Dollar now don enter 5 miracle number to boys, soon e go be 700ngn. Idiot. U no see road safety or nimc go dey drag with,u dey drag with angry,hungry,and ready to kill thugs. Immigration,why u n go drag parking space with customs., Cos na u be their oga ba.
Fool. Hahahahahahaha. Who body dey pain now. All cos I'm sure u know wan pay make dem cut ticket for you,how much highest 100 or 200. Now medical bills go pile up. Congrats

Hope u enjoyed your dance with those demons. Hahaahahahaha

I'm no hater,all we all can tell u now is sorry,ok. Sorry.
Take this as a bitter lesson , u would find hard to forget.
. You have finished work... In one of my last lectures I made it clear that you have no human right.. Don't park here simple instruction, you want to drag with them...
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by bullabong(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Sorry
Nigeria is not a place you claim right all the time. I will never support the activities of these immigration officers but we need to always have second thought when dealing with men in uniform especially in Nigeria (frustration is everywhere).
Good for him! He is an idiot! You can't park inside na fight?
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by sync(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dem say make u park outside u sef refused. Now see the outcome
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Oracleforce: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
fabinfos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAQNsDQfVRM

On Thursday September 9, 2021, a 28-year-old Omoboriowo Emmanuel who hail from Ijero-Ekiti, like every other law-abiding citizen of Ekiti State, in the company of his fiancé (Tomilola) visited the Immigration Office situated at Odo-Ado in Ado-Ekiti to apply for international passport.

Emmanuel, an ICT Consultant, who is presently admitted at the Emergency Ward of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital narrated his ordeal to newsmen; “I had called earlier before that day to book an appointment with one of the officials of the Immigration who is helping out on some travel documents. On getting to the gate of the office complex, I was told by one of the guards at the gate house to make a U-turn and park outside the premises but I asked him why I won’t be allowed to use the parking lot, he insisted I take my car outside. I was concerned that it won’t be safe or wise that my car is parked on the road side as this is against traffic rules on that route.

“As a young responsible citizen, I wouldn’t want to flout traffic rules or be found in the wrong books of traffic officials so I insisted I was going to use the parking lot instead. Suddenly, I was surrounded by three other officers (one of them was fully armed) who started yelling at me to leave the complex. As I attempted to drive my car out, one of the officers started hitting me with his belt and even refused my fiancé entry into the vehicle. While the car was on motion, I accidentally hit two other cars at the lot due to the confrontation by the officers who eventually damaged my car.

“The three officers beat me so hard till I passed out. I was taken to a cell room afterwards where they tried to revive and so they later took me to the nearest police station as one of the officers suggested, saying, “Let us take him to the police so he won’t die here.”

According to the doctor’s assessment, Emmanuel who is in a critical condition, has suffered neck fracture, broken left ankle, femur and toes, and a dislocated right arm. He has been referred to the Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital for further examination.

Omoboriowo Emmanuel, while lamenting his situation, has demanded that justice be served and have informed his lawyer of his ordeal. “I have done nothing wrong. These officers have treated me unjustly and I want justice. Many citizens go through this horror every day in the hands of uncultured uniform men and I want the government to proffer lasting solutions.

Source: https://kikiotolunews.com/immigration-officers-batter-passport-applicant-in-ekiti-breaks-his-neck-full-details/

The guy is hiding information....what did he do that warranted them to locked him up and subsequently handed over to the police officers....the matter is beyond the car park issue...
On the other hand, The immigration officers could have handled the matter more maturely than physically assaulting the young man....

We are waiting for the other side of the story from immigration PRO
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm, felt sorry for him but it's a standing law that immigration do not allow unofficial cars to park in their premises. They have been doing that for years. The one at Akure here, tho they have very big parking lot, they won't allow you to go inside, you park outside ni. Maybe you tried to force your way in leading to serious misunderstanding but all the same. I'm sorry o
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Officer told him to go park outside u de dey claim right, sorry for your pains and all, but abeg bros 9ja no b place dem de argue with uniform men, even comon vigilantes for my area de even oppress us sef
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
oluwaahmed:
because u were with your fiancé you wanted to show u are a macho man, now dem almost kill you. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Avoid the devil and he will flee from you. If it was an army barracks and the soldiers at the gate told you to park outside will you refuse? People perish for lack of wisdom.
He's very stupid honestly, immigration don't allow cars that are not for staffs into their parking lot. It's been like that for many years now. I don't know why but that's the law and everybody respect it. I've been to two of their offices a d the same law is that you park outside!
Even the last time I was at a Barrack. I was told to park outside cuz my car is tinted and I simply drove around to look for somewhere to park.
But he was claiming he has a right. Lol

The last time I went to immigration office. I saw lots of exotic cars, all came to the office, they all parked outside! So who are you? I'm sure he tried to force his way in, that's why he was dealt with mercilessly.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by lifenija: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:
can you borrow me your ? If not then it is your fault I don't have sense because you won't share ... selfish fish seller
nah I sell meat ode

1 Like

Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by UnabashedIPOB: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is a lawless and useless country and yet some people still believe in ONE LIEGERIA!
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by akaahs(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Ordinary Immigration.

Immigration that yesterday used to stand in the same line with Boys Scout and Boys Brigade during National celebrations.

Immigration Boys done dey chawus civilians.
U need to see fire service own first
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by caandi: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Monsters in uniform! But pls complainant when they told you not to park inside you wouldn’t have picked a quarrel with them, you for jejely respect yourself and would have avoided trouble
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by SolarEdge: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Naija my country.

Good day all, we have the following components for pickup. if you are interested in setting up a low budget inverter or complete solar system, kindly send me a DM.

150AH Amaron battery.....1 unit
200AH/12V Ritar battery....5 units
1.5kva/24v inverter ...........1 unit
220w mono solar panels .......50 units

Only interested person should contact me via watsapp or call for pictures and possible inspection

call/watsapp: 07038567494
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Wettoid123: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Ordinary Immigration.

Immigration that yesterday used to stand in the same line with Boys Scout and Boys Brigade during National celebrations.

Immigration Boys done dey chawus civilians.

you are mad for comparing immigration officers to scout boys inshort must u comment if you dont have anything meaningful to contribute you better hold your fucking breath!
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by slowice(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

You see this country eeehn, we all go enjoy am las las...
Sharrap there... Rubbish talk
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by slowice(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
So we Don turn bloody civilians where immigration dey too? Nothing wey yansh no go see for back embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
I could perceive arrogance from his report sef.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Picker28: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nawaoo
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
izubext007:

A governor son would not be rude . Rich people are well mannered.
They are more ruded than the rude.
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by izubext007: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
U met a drug addict that's why
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by ORIAYO70(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
fabinfos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAQNsDQfVRM

On Thursday September 9, 2021, a 28-year-old Omoboriowo Emmanuel who hail from Ijero-Ekiti, like every other law-abiding citizen of Ekiti State, in the company of his fiancé (Tomilola) visited the Immigration Office situated at Odo-Ado in Ado-Ekiti to apply for international passport.

Emmanuel, an ICT Consultant, who is presently admitted at the Emergency Ward of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital narrated his ordeal to newsmen; “I had called earlier before that day to book an appointment with one of the officials of the Immigration who is helping out on some travel documents. On getting to the gate of the office complex, I was told by one of the guards at the gate house to make a U-turn and park outside the premises but I asked him why I won’t be allowed to use the parking lot, he insisted I take my car outside. I was concerned that it won’t be safe or wise that my car is parked on the road side as this is against traffic rules on that route.

“As a young responsible citizen, I wouldn’t want to flout traffic rules or be found in the wrong books of traffic officials so I insisted I was going to use the parking lot instead. Suddenly, I was surrounded by three other officers (one of them was fully armed) who started yelling at me to leave the complex. As I attempted to drive my car out, one of the officers started hitting me with his belt and even refused my fiancé entry into the vehicle. While the car was on motion, I accidentally hit two other cars at the lot due to the confrontation by the officers who eventually damaged my car.

“The three officers beat me so hard till I passed out. I was taken to a cell room afterwards where they tried to revive and so they later took me to the nearest police station as one of the officers suggested, saying, “Let us take him to the police so he won’t die here.”

According to the doctor’s assessment, Emmanuel who is in a critical condition, has suffered neck fracture, broken left ankle, femur and toes, and a dislocated right arm. He has been referred to the Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital for further examination.

Omoboriowo Emmanuel, while lamenting his situation, has demanded that justice be served and have informed his lawyer of his ordeal. “I have done nothing wrong. These officers have treated me unjustly and I want justice. Many citizens go through this horror everyday in the hands of uncultured uniform men and I want the government to proffer lasting solutions.

Source: https://kikiotolunews.com/immigration-officers-batter-passport-applicant-in-ekiti-breaks-his-neck-full-details/

You would have yielded to their instruction, those we dey immigration Dem be bubu boiz,, only violence is the speech they know.

Come to Ikoyi in Lagos cars full outside.

I don capture since June 21 till now no break light... I don use money drink bear
Re: How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti by Maicraze20: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlexB300:
Some people are silly. Yes, he was wrong for disobeying them, but that doesn’t warrant the whole battery and demolition of his car. Naija we too dey support things wey no dey okay because e no happen to us.
before they can do this to him...he would be so rude to the officers probably because his fiance is there...from the narration he dey claim right ...somewhere that's not your office or na ur papa owns the place...though for naija we know the right thing sometimes but some no go follow am..how is wish u see naija peeps outside the country how they obey the rules even before saying it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.