Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) (14455 Views)

Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Agbebakun22: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
shalomm:

Okay. Depends on the daily profit on target, but since you are based in Lagos, how do we see for demonstration? You should at least confirm before investing. I'm looking at a 100k start up. Recently a friend outside sent me 50k still looking for 50k.

sure shoot me a message on whatsapp so u can explain more to me. zero eight zero eight six, eight seven, 38 zero 6ix.. Pls indicate u are from Nairaland
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by B055(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Crossroad1:
Even when you invest fraud money, karma will still visit you sooner or later
oga shut up
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by B055(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
juniorstar:
Life na school...no need to dey skip lesson. Make owu no go kill person.
you supposed to enter studio
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Agbebakun22:

sure shoot me a message on whatsapp so u can explain more to me. zero eight zero eight six, eight seven, 38 zero 6ix.. Pls indicate u are from Nairaland
hello, it appears as if you aren't on whatsapp with this number
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Agbebakun22: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
shalomm:

hello, it appears as if you aren't on whatsapp with this number

Sorry is 081 with others digits follow not 080
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Crossroad1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
B055:
oga shut up
tell that to your father
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by B055(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Crossroad1:
tell that to your father
I should tell it to your father cus one gold circle could have stopped this from happening.....
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Crossroad1(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2021
B055:
I should tell it to my father cus one gold circle could have stopped this from happening.....
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Sorry is 081 with others digits follow not 080
messaged you on whatsapp no reply. You have chelsea fc players as your profile pics right?
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by VlamesIffect(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
So many valuable lessons from these men....

No worry. Una go get 2nd chance...no phuck am up this time...

Bless.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by B055(m): 1:26am On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Crossroad1 post=106023859][/quote] to your father
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
shalomm:

It was a harmless question sir. I am actually familiar with sending a dm, I just want to be sure what you want and where. And for the record sir, you said "our contact" I thought I was dealing with an individual not a company.... If you have a website, I will try my ethical hacking skill on it just to clear your doubt sir grin.
Give me hint boss
Make me self make money
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by yemmie(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iba Olorun to ni ile aye ati Orun

Iba omo Eniyan - Iba Gbogbo Obirin aiye

*Aje oguguluso *

Aje olokun
Ogugu luso
Aje oniso booji
Asewe dagba
Asagba dewe
Eni ti eru ati omo n fi ojojumo wa kiri
Iwo ni labomon ti bori aye
Aje Iwo lajiki
Aje Iwo lajige
Aje Iwo lajipe
Eni amusokun
Eni amusede
Iwo lani ra opolo aran aso oba ti kona yanranyanran
Aje agba orisha je ki ni lowo maje ki ni e lorun
Aje fi Ile MI se ibugbe, fi odede MI se ibura, aje o jire loni oo

Aje wa ma wa pele mi ni gba gbogbo aiye mi - fi ile mi shey permanent abode.

Amin Amin Amin

If one doesn’t work, one doesn’t earn money. It is said that Aje gives one the opportunity to earn money.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by idolakes(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
sent you an email and also message you on telegram color=#006600]My story na same thing as the Op, imagine being a spammer coz me no like to dey chat and i no like to dey show off or club...but i fit carry babes for myself and friends and I won’t touch am and still pay am more than normal because if i later switch on my light when i get home, and you aren’t my taste, i would just sleep off, if the lady don smoke and i dey smell am, i no go sleep that room, I don’t like alcohol but i sabi sey most runs girls drink alcohol because if the way guys Bleep them. Imagine olosho falling in love with you coz of the way you treat them and wouldn’t wanna Bleep your friends no matter what. I’d just be like ama increase your money, its you my pal want. I wouldn’t say because you are a prostitute, i must treat you like one but if you cross your boundary, when i shout, u go think sey i dey possessed. I think am attracted to smart women, worst part be sey other olosho i carry for my friends fit see me again another day and go wan follow me!!! And me no dey carry same girl again. Lmao, most times you go give your niggas the money to give the girls so it won’t look like you are the one spending the cash and you niggas go Bleep the girl tire and still give am change. Their gfs go wan date you, go dey complain sey dem broke and if you transfer just 20k, dem go start to dey chat you up and dey badmouth your padi and how stingy he is...blah blah blah,

Mama talk sey buy land, me prefer gold, and i know how to bribe alot to avoid stress anywhere. the only thing was i never did anything illegal till i finish university and that was why i was able to still hit 4.11/5.00 GP in one if the toughest department in engineering.

Na that time all this SEO dey hot and I remember leapviral...lol, i was using a script then and i no buy car though i had the cash but i no sabi tell people no if dem ask for money. And i used to believe 5k was too small to give someone then...coz my brain go convert am to USD!!! Lol...
When i con finish NYSC, it was easier to become a spammer because i used to create landing pages and all and doing affiliate marketing, i sabi how much go dey my account. If i dey broke e mean sey i get like 5M for acct, my brain go dey work on how to make more coz i dey lazy. Wetin be my own with CV!!! Had already said i would never ever work under anybody. Bought my first car and i no dey post anything, na friends cast me. Bought second one for transport business a month later, bought the third for my friend whose car we were using when i had none few weeks later. All in less than 3 months, told him to pay back anytime he makes the money, i no dey comot during the day, na night, i no like people seeing me. But the noise of generator 24/7 made people wonder how i dey make money without leaving home. And i dey buy 50litres of petrol!!!
Started business with my so-called friend and was the money man but nobody knew, I wouldn’t talk to any olosho unless na my taste, dem go dey ask que who dem wan follow, you go see me wearing bathroom slipass, but anyone i choose go follow me reluctantly until we reach house and dem see sey na me be the owner of everything including the house and i always see the look in their eyes sey, so the guy in bathroom slipass na the joker. I just love wearing anything comfortable. I won’t buy clothes but would give people money to do shopping.
Na when no update dey, spent the money in my main account and started touching my savings i knew something dey happen, car developed fault, instead make i manage, i said make dem remove the whole shit under the bonnet and put another one...spent around 800k to repair a car wey no worth 3M. I just love disguising, i no dey shout but money no dey enter, na xo i start dey borrow niggas money sey when money enter, we go sort am out, na one by one niggas comot. The one wey be face of the business and i made sure the biz acct na either to sign incase i travel, him dey spend money i dey use run salary for the two of us as i dey plan to comot, na the day he withdrew 120k i talked....this guy no tell me wetin he dey use money do. Lmao...the guy go buy land with my money. Later got to know...na the same guy i buy car for, even phone wey pass mine.

Na when you dey see too much debit alert you go sabi sey something dey sup!!! Me wey go dey use one useless phone go buy better one for friends and families because i am always happy anytime i surprise anybody. But when nothing dey again, fake friends dey follow another person comot, family members sef dey shout...go find work, even if na 50k, you are too lazy. But i no lazy when i dey give everyone monthly allowance...lol or give dem money to pay salary for their workers.

Bro, my account entered red!!! I never knew i was just being lucky and people dey pretend to be my friend coz of what they were collecting and they were keeping their own...a week turned into a month and a month turned into a year and didn’t make that big money, was only making money to survive...i still believe everything was a big lesson but i fit borrow to make others happy.
The day it dawned on me was the day i was calling everyone i needed 200k and was gonna return it thesame day and nobody gave me 1 naira i knew I made a fucking big mistake despite all the humility and everything. Didnt know how to spend. My own is make money enter and make e comot!!! Sey big money is coming. We all budget for money we never see, like saying once i see 20M, dear remind me to do this...

Me wey no fit do job wey less than $5k con dey do job of $1k, $200 just to sha work and continue trying. Nobody told me to close my laptop and start afresh...thats my plan...i know my big moment is still coming but i gotta wakeup and know sey i no dey yankee but Naija and make my brain no dey convert!!! You go just hear me talk sey ordinary 50,000naira wey be $100btc.
Lmao. I don’t get intimidated so when i see guys using a ride of 17M, because i would just convert the 17M to dollars and laugh it off...na dubai made me realize cars are not expensive at all!!! Na naira no get value...who wouldn’t wanna earn in dollars and change it to naira. I would still laugh and think lets see whats gonna happen in 5 years.
At least i got my certificate which i earned without doing any runs. I read like my life depended on it and i earned it but certificate i never sabi who i gave to help me keep sef. I just have the scanned copy of everything.

Now i don get CV but i no sabi how dem dey look for work. I no get any shirt, tie or those shoes you go wear go interview. Not even one!!! It’s depressing like mad coz u go dey reason sey u wey dey spend 50k daily without leaving house con dey look for 10k. Na music dey help atimes!!! And na mood go determine the genre if music to listen to.
So Op, we all gotta retrace our steps and start from the scratch because game money will always go back into the game if not well spent!!!
I always tell people I didn’t spend lavishly because thats what people would say but na lie, if you give someone 10k, they would think you must have up to 500k, not knowing you even gave them outta the money you borrowed.

I realized i started seeing money at a young age(19years) affected my thinking till now. When i was importing but wasn’t good at marketing so i partnered with a friend then too and the biz got bleeped up, got broke and later started making money again, still dropped all the cash for another business but they were big money to us then, 200l student wey get 500k for acct, and dey collect 6k for pocket money every month. So i no sabi spend, but i sabi borrow ppl money dem no go return. And i sabi drop money for biz but people must not know na me drop the money. I no like overhyping. Thesame way i was hiding my result and was always sitting at the back of the class and missed series of tests until my stupid department pasted our result even with our names on it. That was when people no teach me anything again.
It took me years to realize never to borrow ppl money again but just give them what you can or borrow them and forget the money because it would never come back!!!

Saying all these tonight made me feel good. Sold all my gold, sold lotta stuffs just to satisfy ppl, na when i called my mum i wanted to sell the only car left and my wife started crying i realized I need to act like a man and not wait for the money to come...man must have a constant source of income. My next move is in my mind. I just dey call everybody i dey look for work, dem no believe...

Sorry for all the typo errors, I don’t have time to be correcting anything.

MODIFIED: My whatsapp number is

‪+1 (920) 634‑8758‬

Got tons of people messaging me through Nairaland, i’d never reply for security reason, I always think things through and i have checked each and everyone’s profile that sent me PM, my email in my signature is the only way to contact me because NL refused to allow me change my account’s email. Please if you wanna chat me up and beg for anything, I cannot help, but if it’s about something that gonna make me use the 60% of my brain I haven’t used because I have been lazy, chat me up. And please always go straight to the point, no sad stories or anything. Am in SW, don’t wanna mention the particular state because thats gonna make give some people clue about who i am. The email on my signature is always active and even if you see it being changed everytime, it would always be active.
Rule 1: Never trust a faceless forum, people acts alot and we have informants here that wanna cash in. So be careful whatever you post on any social media!!! Because if i am caught for my past misdeeds, I might be left alone thesame day even as am broke, but you might be charged to court because some people are just fucking dumb!!![/color]
[/quote]
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2021
slimkhalifa:

Give me hint boss
Make me self make money

Na little algorithm wey i develop bro. if you dey Abuja, i fit teach you for a minor fee, dem no dey teach person online boss.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by AgentGoat: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
shalomm:

Na little algorithm wey i develop bro. if you dey Abuja, i fit teach you for a minor fee, dem no dey teach person online boss.

Drop your contact please.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2021
AgentGoat:

Drop your contact please.

just send a DM bro
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by yunqdady: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Enigma1510:
My story na same thing as the Op, imagine being a spammer coz me no like to dey chat and i no like to dey show off or club...but i fit carry babes for myself and friends and I won’t touch am and still pay am more than normal because if i later switch on my light when i get home, and you aren’t my taste, i would just sleep off, if the lady don smoke and i dey smell am, i no go sleep that room, I don’t like alcohol but i sabi sey most runs girls drink alcohol because if the way guys Bleep them. Imagine olosho falling in love with you coz of the way you treat them and wouldn’t wanna Bleep your friends no matter what. I’d just be like ama increase your money, its you my pal want. I wouldn’t say because you are a prostitute, i must treat you like one but if you cross your boundary, when i shout, u go think sey i dey possessed. I think am attracted to smart women, worst part be sey other olosho i carry for my friends fit see me again another day and go wan follow me!!! And me no dey carry same girl again. Lmao, most times you go give your niggas the money to give the girls so it won’t look like you are the one spending the cash and you niggas go Bleep the girl tire and still give am change. Their gfs go wan date you, go dey complain sey dem broke and if you transfer just 20k, dem go start to dey chat you up and dey badmouth your padi and how stingy he is...blah blah blah,

Mama talk sey buy land, me prefer gold, and i know how to bribe alot to avoid stress anywhere. the only thing was i never did anything illegal till i finish university and that was why i was able to still hit 4.11/5.00 GP in one if the toughest department in engineering.

Na that time all this SEO dey hot and I remember leapviral...lol, i was using a script then and i no buy car though i had the cash but i no sabi tell people no if dem ask for money. And i used to believe 5k was too small to give someone then...coz my brain go convert am to USD!!! Lol...
When i con finish NYSC, it was easier to become a spammer because i used to create landing pages and all and doing affiliate marketing, i sabi how much go dey my account. If i dey broke e mean sey i get like 5M for acct, my brain go dey work on how to make more coz i dey lazy. Wetin be my own with CV!!! Had already said i would never ever work under anybody. Bought my first car and i no dey post anything, na friends cast me. Bought second one for transport business a month later, bought the third for my friend whose car we were using when i had none few weeks later. All in less than 3 months, told him to pay back anytime he makes the money, i no dey comot during the day, na night, i no like people seeing me. But the noise of generator 24/7 made people wonder how i dey make money without leaving home. And i dey buy 50litres of petrol!!!
Started business with my so-called friend and was the money man but nobody knew, I wouldn’t talk to any olosho unless na my taste, dem go dey ask que who dem wan follow, you go see me wearing bathroom slipass, but anyone i choose go follow me reluctantly until we reach house and dem see sey na me be the owner of everything including the house and i always see the look in their eyes sey, so the guy in bathroom slipass na the joker. I just love wearing anything comfortable. I won’t buy clothes but would give people money to do shopping.
Na when no update dey, spent the money in my main account and started touching my savings i knew something dey happen, car developed fault, instead make i manage, i said make dem remove the whole shit under the bonnet and put another one...spent around 800k to repair a car wey no worth 3M. I just love disguising, i no dey shout but money no dey enter, na xo i start dey borrow niggas money sey when money enter, we go sort am out, na one by one niggas comot. The one wey be face of the business and i made sure the biz acct na either to sign incase i travel, him dey spend money i dey use run salary for the two of us as i dey plan to comot, na the day he withdrew 120k i talked....this guy no tell me wetin he dey use money do. Lmao...the guy go buy land with my money. Later got to know...na the same guy i buy car for, even phone wey pass mine.

Na when you dey see too much debit alert you go sabi sey something dey sup!!! Me wey go dey use one useless phone go buy better one for friends and families because i am always happy anytime i surprise anybody. But when nothing dey again, fake friends dey follow another person comot, family members sef dey shout...go find work, even if na 50k, you are too lazy. But i no lazy when i dey give everyone monthly allowance...lol or give dem money to pay salary for their workers.

Bro, my account entered red!!! I never knew i was just being lucky and people dey pretend to be my friend coz of what they were collecting and they were keeping their own...a week turned into a month and a month turned into a year and didn’t make that big money, was only making money to survive...i still believe everything was a big lesson but i fit borrow to make others happy.
The day it dawned on me was the day i was calling everyone i needed 200k and was gonna return it thesame day and nobody gave me 1 naira i knew I made a fucking big mistake despite all the humility and everything. Didnt know how to spend. My own is make money enter and make e comot!!! Sey big money is coming. We all budget for money we never see, like saying once i see 20M, dear remind me to do this...

Me wey no fit do job wey less than $5k con dey do job of $1k, $200 just to sha work and continue trying. Nobody told me to close my laptop and start afresh...thats my plan...i know my big moment is still coming but i gotta wakeup and know sey i no dey yankee but Naija and make my brain no dey convert!!! You go just hear me talk sey ordinary 50,000naira wey be $100btc.
Lmao. I don’t get intimidated so when i see guys using a ride of 17M, because i would just convert the 17M to dollars and laugh it off...na dubai made me realize cars are not expensive at all!!! Na naira no get value...who wouldn’t wanna earn in dollars and change it to naira. I would still laugh and think lets see whats gonna happen in 5 years.
At least i got my certificate which i earned without doing any runs. I read like my life depended on it and i earned it but certificate i never sabi who i gave to help me keep sef. I just have the scanned copy of everything.

Now i don get CV but i no sabi how dem dey look for work. I no get any shirt, tie or those shoes you go wear go interview. Not even one!!! It’s depressing like mad coz u go dey reason sey u wey dey spend 50k daily without leaving house con dey look for 10k. Na music dey help atimes!!! And na mood go determine the genre if music to listen to.
So Op, we all gotta retrace our steps and start from the scratch because game money will always go back into the game if not well spent!!!
I always tell people I didn’t spend lavishly because thats what people would say but na lie, if you give someone 10k, they would think you must have up to 500k, not knowing you even gave them outta the money you borrowed.

I realized i started seeing money at a young age(19years) affected my thinking till now. When i was importing but wasn’t good at marketing so i partnered with a friend then too and the biz got bleeped up, got broke and later started making money again, still dropped all the cash for another business but they were big money to us then, 200l student wey get 500k for acct, and dey collect 6k for pocket money every month. So i no sabi spend, but i sabi borrow ppl money dem no go return. And i sabi drop money for biz but people must not know na me drop the money. I no like overhyping. Thesame way i was hiding my result and was always sitting at the back of the class and missed series of tests until my stupid department pasted our result even with our names on it. That was when people no teach me anything again.
It took me years to realize never to borrow ppl money again but just give them what you can or borrow them and forget the money because it would never come back!!!

Saying all these tonight made me feel good. Sold all my gold, sold lotta stuffs just to satisfy ppl, na when i called my mum i wanted to sell the only car left and my wife started crying i realized I need to act like a man and not wait for the money to come...man must have a constant source of income. My next move is in my mind. I just dey call everybody i dey look for work, dem no believe...

‪+1 (920) 634‑8758‬

Got tons of people messaging me through Nairaland, i’d never reply for security reason, I always think things through and i have checked each and everyone’s profile that sent me PM, my email in my signature is the only way to contact me because NL refused to allow me change my account’s email. Please if you wanna chat me up and beg for anything, I cannot help, but if it’s about something that gonna make me use the 60% of my brain I haven’t used because I have been lazy, chat me up. And please always go straight to the point, no sad stories or anything. Am in SW, don’t wanna mention the particular state because thats gonna make give some people clue about who i am. The email on my signature is always active and even if you see it being changed everytime, it would always be active.
Rule 1: Never trust a faceless forum, people acts alot and we have informants here that wanna cash in. So be careful whatever you post on any social media!!! Because if i am caught for my past misdeeds, I might be left alone thesame day even as am broke, but you might be charged to court because some people are just fucking dumb!!!

How old are you?
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by neutralmind: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Okay
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Yungmil: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
shalomm:

Okay. Depends on the daily profit on target, but since you are based in Lagos, how do we see for demonstration? You should at least confirm before investing. I'm looking at a 100k start up. Recently a friend outside sent me 50k still looking for 50k.
is this your virtual pattern still working?

I stay in abuja will like to see the demonstration will like to invest in it.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by stacyadams: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
idolakes:
sent you an email and also message you on telegram color=#006600]My story na same thing as the Op, imagine being a spammer coz me no like to dey chat and i no like to dey show off or club...but i fit carry babes for myself and friends and I won’t touch am and still pay am more than normal because if i later switch on my light when i get home, and you aren’t my taste, i would just sleep off, if the lady don smoke and i dey smell am, i no go sleep that room, I don’t like alcohol but i sabi sey most runs girls drink alcohol because if the way guys Bleep them. Imagine olosho falling in love with you coz of the way you treat them and wouldn’t wanna Bleep your friends no matter what. I’d just be like ama increase your money, its you my pal want. I wouldn’t say because you are a prostitute, i must treat you like one but if you cross your boundary, when i shout, u go think sey i dey possessed. I think am attracted to smart women, worst part be sey other olosho i carry for my friends fit see me again another day and go wan follow me!!! And me no dey carry same girl again. Lmao, most times you go give your niggas the money to give the girls so it won’t look like you are the one spending the cash and you niggas go Bleep the girl tire and still give am change. Their gfs go wan date you, go dey complain sey dem broke and if you transfer just 20k, dem go start to dey chat you up and dey badmouth your padi and how stingy he is...blah blah blah,

‪+1 (920) 634‑8758‬

Rule 1: Never trust a faceless forum, people acts alot and we have informants here that wanna cash in. So be careful whatever you post on any social media!!! Because if i am caught for my past misdeeds, I might be left alone thesame day even as am broke, but you might be charged to court because some people are just fucking dumb!!![/color]

Be strong sir,
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Starkz9898(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2022
have never been in this situation,have always been street smart.....ah no dy do pass myself,but yet life still tough cry
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by 3phase(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Skynet55:
why u guys always come up with this useless line, not supporting fraud tho but do u know how many men,women and children ppl had gone hungry bcus u increased the price of product ur selling just to make gain? Do u know how many children couldnt attain academic potentials bcus of schoolfees drive, do u know how many ppl had heartattack and died bcus of random "Godpunish u " u told to a stranger
Either way we see it anything we do must have effects on ppls Life so stop judging another for sinnining differently
we all sin but sin differently
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Yungmil:
is this your virtual pattern still working?

I stay in abuja will like to see the demonstration will like to invest in it.

Still working. But you need capital and patience. Daily limit is 5k.
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Yungmil: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
shalomm:

where in abuja are you? I need demonstration B4 I can invest
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Authority180: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2022
shalomm:

Pls drop your email so that i can contact you, I'm in Abuja, don't know how to dm on this app
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Authority180: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2022
shalomm:

Pls drop your email so that i can contact you, I'm in Abuja, don't know how to dm on this app or you can hit me up with zero eight one, four six, nine three, six six, one two
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Authority180:

Pls drop your email so that i can contact you, I'm in Abuja, don't know how to dm on this app or you can hit me up with zero eight one, four six, nine three, six six, one two
Okay
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Yungmil:
where in abuja are you? I need demonstration B4 I can invest
Do I look like your slave? Am I asking you to invest?
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by Yungmil: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
shalomm:

Are u on WhatsApp or can we meet? I stay n abuja
Re: I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) by shalomm: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yungmil:
Are u on WhatsApp or can we meet? I stay n abuja
I don't seem to get something from us Nigerians. Okay so I made a post explaining my ordeals and how I there was a sudden fall from grace. I don't mind teaching anyone provided that they have the mental capacity. But bro, do you read the capital part? If you do, how do you really plan for me to make demonstration? Which money will I use for the demonstration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.