Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father (45009 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by chris51(f): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2021
chris51:

It simply means that you are your father's son, even though you didn't look like him.
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by SalafRider(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2021
It's genetic at play just like others said already. My elder brother son looks exactly like his father inlaw, even more than his own children. The way he talks, walk everything, though the wife looks like her dad but not as much as her son damn...
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by TalkingBird: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Justbehave:
How old are you by the way? Being your father's son,you should also look like him in a way . So if your son looks like your father,it means he looks like you.
Have you heard of reincarnation? Do you believe in it? Answer all this and find the answer you re seeking for. Or are you saying your wife slept with your Dad?

Replication of gene.

My younger brother looks exactly like me.

so much that my son(when he was 2 years old) gets confused when he see us.

IS that also reincanation?

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by IduNaOba: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:

Am 47 years old,that my son was born 20 years after my father died,so my wife did not get to meet with my father,I don't believe in reincarnation,the truth is that I don't look like my father,but this my son does,both the way my father walks,talks and everything,that gets me scared

Your pops man is back.
Kee jụọ ese (ase) if you are Nwafọ Ìgbò
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Justbehave(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
TalkingBird:

Replication of gene.

My younger brother looks exactly like me.

so much that my son(when he was 2 years old) gets confused when he see us.

IS that also reincanation?
No bro. gene's at play. But reincarnation might still exit cause most things are mysterious.
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by zamaani(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Are you not suppose to be happy

1 Like

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by yahmohy27: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:

Am 47 years old,that my son was born 20 years after my father died,so my wife did not get to meet with my father,I don't believe in reincarnation,the truth is that I don't look like my father,but this my son does,both the way my father walks,talks and everything,that gets me scared
You don't look like your father doesn't mean you don't have your fathers gene in you.You have many things in common with your dad but in gene , so you can give birth to sons that look like your dad , because you shared so many things with your dad ( genes)
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by themanderon: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:

Its in the genes. Even though you don't look like your father you still carry his DNA which is more dominant in the boy.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Eaglesence: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:
My wife gave birth to 3boys and one girl for me,my last son scares me a lot because whenever I see him, it's like am before my father.they look alike,talk alike and behaviours too, it's really scarry

Post pictures. Seeing is believing
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by CCC2(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
My first daughter too has identical resemblance with my late elder sister who never stop visiting my dreams since she died. From the day i gave birth to this girl till date, i never saw her a again. Talk, look and behave alike. same ;even of curiosity. I cant raise my hand to even beat her because all i see is my elders sis who loved me even more than mum. I no longer doubt reincarnation. Even my mum was looking at her one day and suddenly started crying, and said Gloria completely came back to ur house.

4 Likes

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Princelyon247(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Y scared
owenseddies40:

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Princelyon247(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
The point is that I don't know y u are scared....
By the way did you by aNY means offend ya father ?

1 Like

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by igbowoman: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kingdemu:
Go for DNA test if you're a guy. If you're a woman, I smell incest

I knew there must be a fool on the thread .Wherever the sons of God gather the accursed sons of satan must slip in.Ekwensu get thee behind me this minute and be silent in Jesus name !!

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Kingdemu: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
igbowoman:

I knew there must be a fool on the thread .Wherever the sons of God gather the accursed sons of satan must slip in.Ekwensu get thee behind me this minute and be silent in Jesus name !!
You've been told the truth. Live with it cheesy
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Yusman316(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:

It happens bro. Sometimes likeness even skip generations before it comes back. The same with behavior
It's all about sharing genes with someone. That's how family lineages are traced going back generations
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Angelawhite(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
MrBanner:

It's a scam, do not part with your money.

Thanks.
Any proof ?
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Abuventure: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Was your father a bad man. Why are you scared?
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by princewarri1985: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
It's called reincarnation dumbo! Are you not happy that your son looks like your father? Like say the boy resemble your neighbour now, na you go still run come here say your wife cheated on you.
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Gobdddd(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
It's either you didn't treat your dad well while he was alive, or he was a threat to the family and the kids were usually scared of him while he lived.

Either of this 2.

Think about it

If it's the first, then your guilty conscience is what you are battling with.

You have the chance to right your wrongs.

Chikina

owenseddies40:
My wife gave birth to 3boys and one girl for me,my last son scares me a lot because whenever I see him, it's like am before my father.they look alike,talk alike and behaviours too, it's really scarry
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Jazzman01: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bornboy4:
Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, you have 26 of your father's chromosome in you which you passed unto your son and because of the fact that his chromosome is more dominant, your father's spirit entered into and manifested itself as your son. Your father wants you to be closer to him because he loves you. So, treat that boy with all the love and respect you had for your father because he is his reincarnate.

Complete 26? No, it is actually 23. But have you forgotten that his mum also donated 23 to make him a complete human? The chances are very low that he will still retain the complete 23 from his dad. Part of that number would have been replaced with those of his mum.
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Rapture4real(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:

People who have studied Developmental Psychology and other related courses will not be worried by this your concern. Parental genes can be transmitted to the 5th generation. That's genetic in nature. Resemblance even includes intelligence
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Joelobioha(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Call the kid for one corner and whisper into his ears..daddy is that you.. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Algold: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Justbehave:
How old are you by the way? Being your father's son,you should also look like him in a way . So if your son looks like your father,it means he looks like you.
Have you heard of reincarnation? Do you believe in it? Answer all this and find the answer you re seeking for. Or are you saying your wife slept with your Dad?

The last sentence be like jabbing, upper cut
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by C2020b: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Angelawhite:

Thanks.
Any proof ?
help me ask him he keeps calling me a scammer but he the person behind Anthony okek e of a name impersonating me with my other video I mistakenly didn't mention my name you ask other nairaland user my case is confirmed
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by cyrilsan7(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
That is reincarnation for you
owenseddies40:

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by owenseddies40(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
sylve11:

They will never listen to you. The things I have seen as things science can't explain.
Reincarnation is so so real. cool

When I say that it's scary, it's really scarry,for me to fear whenever I spank him speaks volumes,I have seen resemblances but this one is different, it's something that you you scream when it happens to you,those abusing me can not cope with what am seeing

1 Like

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by Kwinity(f): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
chii8:
Shouldn't you be happy?or are you suspecting any foul play?

I tire ooo grin grin grin
Instead him to be happy, imagine saying he’s scared!! undecided
What do we even want in this life ni?
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by owenseddies40(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Slurity:
You should be happy that you son is not a bastard or what are you thinking? I don't understand the reason behind the scare. Except you want to tell us that you dislike your father.

The reason why am scared is simple,it didn't end at resemblance,it included colour of skin legs voice walk behaviour and it's like 95 % , to the point that when I spank him,I sometimes feel ha,what did you just do now
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by owenseddies40(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
sandra50:
Oga go for DNA before you make the biggest mistake in life by accusing your wife of such evil..carry out DNA test in all your kids but first start with the son you just talked about then when you have money you can take the rest..I don't know why men wouldn't just make it a must to carry out DNA on all their kids.

Oga it's like you have not been reading my comments earlier,I said that I met my wife 20 years after my father died

1 Like

Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by owenseddies40(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
CCC2:
My first daughter too has identical resemblance with my late elder sister who never stop visiting my dreams since she died. From the day i gave birth to this girl till date, i never saw her a again. Talk, look and behave alike. same ;even of curiosity. I cant raise my hand to even beat her because all i see is my elders sis who loved me even more than mum. I no longer doubt reincarnation. Even my mum was looking at her one day and suddenly started crying, and said Gloria completely came back to ur house.

God bless you my Nairander for this your comment,this is exactly what I am experiencing,my late father also visits me in the dream before I gave birth to this boy,I have not been seeing him again since his birth.i quake most times when my son walks pass me , it's like am living with my late father
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by chieveboy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
owenseddies40:
God bless you my Nairander for this your comment,this is exactly what I am experiencing,my late father also visits me in the dream before I gave birth to this boy,I have not been seeing him again since his birth.i quake most times when my son walks pass me , it's like am living with my late father

You see ba? That's the reality of reincarnation we are talking of. A woman in Ghana right now used to be my mum in one of my lifetimes. We met via Facebook last two years. She is an old woman now. As a child, l used to dream of one Felicia. It bewildered me who she was in the dream cos l cannot make the connection since reincarnation was not part of my teaching back then though a Past Life was what l was seeing in the dream.

Due to peculiarity of my inner experiences where l met with a certain Master whom most confuse with Jesus and other amazing dreams, I joined Eckankar where they teach reincarnation as one of the realities of life, then l made the connections about the Felicia dreams.

The woman happens to bear Felicia in this lifetime again as in her past. Now apart from the Past life recall I had of Felicia in my dream long before Facebook was created, l was also good with seeing the future in dreams. I thought the dreams where a foretelling of meeting her. I was able to see that death separated us somewhere and l saw the event of her death in that life time. Funny enough, the woman too was an Eckist who has vivid recalls of her Past Life. She recognized me and calls me son. She now reincarnated in Ghana.

Most of the girlfriends we meet and marry are mostly our mothers, sisters, brothers or wives in the past. Our children can be friends or foes from the past. The idea or principle behind reincarnation is the unfailing law of Karma which returns you back to reap what you sow compulsorily.

Reincarnation explains so called 'talents', love at first sight, richness, poverty etc. It explains why people are born blind, lesbian, gay, and any other condition you see with people. It explains why bad things happen to good people. There is no room for chance or luck in life.

Cc: CCC2

Cheers!
Re: One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father by chieveboy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
CCC2:

Nice �, here is a story that explains your dream with your sister:

in 1932, one of my father's wives gave birth to a baby boy, just at the same time, she became seriously sick...it was observed that each time she breastfed the child, he turned pale and fell sick also. The doctor said her breast was poisonous to the baby. It fell on my mother to breastfeed my nine-months old sister together with the new baby of her mate.

I was not born yet. I lived in the fairy land of light , flowers and music with my half brother before he was born. We were so friendly that after his birth, he uses to come to me when he was asleep and take me to his new home.

His foster mother was so kind, so full of love...she had three girls and no boy...he wanted a baby boy so badly. My half brother convinced me that she was the right woman to be my mother because of her large heart. He said it was better for two of us to stay together instead of going here and there.

I agreed and started frequenting the house more often. A year later, my mother became pregnant. When around the third month, I started entering her womb; she would roll in pains and hold her stomach. At night I would come out, stand by her bed and watch her with sympathy until the pain subsided. The I would stand by until my half brother left his body in sleep. We would drift into this beautiful world of freedom, light flowers and music.

When we returned the next morning, I would stand by my mother's bed, move about her room, pick fish or lick honey which was our favorite delicacy...

From the book The Man Ben Anyaeji 2 page 26 ( Life Before Life: The Ben Anyaeji Story)

When the person to be your child visits you which they always do, the memory of that is what you call a "dream". It's a real event. Nothing like 'dream' per say. Any dream is a real event no matter how it happened in another dimension that allows strange possibilities to happen. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.