Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million (56098 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gift His Personal Keyboardist Bro Isaiah 2021 LEXUS SUV / Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) / Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by omooba969(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Coldie:
Churchill same thing, now this guy same thing but to people everybody is wrong only tonto is right

People seem not to understand that Tonto is damaged already and she needs a break.

Any man that rolls with her will have to deal with her baggage and insecurities. It's never gonna be an easy ride with Tonto. wink

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Matheusmartin: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
kay29000:

This guy in the picture will regret going for that Nairaland end of the year party... That's when this pic was taken, now the guy don turn meme forever grin
I remember the full gist that year grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by tonyashburton: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
If Prince kpo kpo gari fit buy big daddy Camry,make I bend.Useless blackmailer oshi.
You and Toto Dick fit una self.Tueh!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by juman(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Both of them are good together as husband and wife.
They should resolve their problems and unite again.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by GistFullGround: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2021

Someone should ask him his source of income?

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Creditalerts: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Prince kpokpogari cheesy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by AdemolaA2: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
TriCee:
Useless people. This bros sef talks too much. You're not the first to dump a Lady or have a break up.

Even 2Baba and Rudeboy wey get more serious issues no dey misyarn.

What goes around comes around bro … remember how she treated Churchill when they broke up ? It’s equally falling back on her now… smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by pacespot(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin, this Tonto must have been one hell of a woman grin

Men, na we dey do ourselves pass in this country
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Sharatan(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
optimistic0001:
Tonto said you stole his Toyota Hilux, you are saying she stole your SUV, una the use us play abi?

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by TheSexLover(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
money121:
Which kind Prince be this one? He too dey talk..
Talkative.. Wetin sef angry angry
But wen tonto tlk she no b talkative ��
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Eviana(f): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is this thread misplaced?
I'm wondering what the spiritual significance is for it to be placed in the Religion section?
Perhaps I'm clueless..missing something...too "fish-brainish" perhaps...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Picker28: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
Hope ac Milan will beat Liverpool today

Hope you're awake from that dream

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Cantonese: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
LyfeJennings:

How much do U think a brand new Lex 570 is?
Dollar is 555 o

He bought an SUV of 67m and yet he borrowed 8m from the lady, out of which he has paid 6m. The lady’s lawyer sent him that letter on the basis of documentary evidence of the lady’s Toyota Hilux 021 and the borrowed amount.

Make una dey read well and reason well abeg.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by joyousever(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
What's your definition of talking too much? Can't you see that he was being interviewed and was only stating a point!!
TriCee:
Useless people. This bros sef talks too much. You're not the first to dump a Lady or have a break up.

Even 2Baba and Rudeboy wey get more serious issues no dey misyarn.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by joyousever(f): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
What I don't get is how possible was it for her to have access to his said car in the middle of all the breakup storm.
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin grin wink cheesy

Toto Decay return the Lexus wen u tiff!! angry
E dey totori me as dis guy dey give dis mad woman back to back. No time for maturity when other party dey display. True born Warri boy!! grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by preselect(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:

ntoooo tongue
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kpokpogri dey kpokpo her wella wella
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Awoo88: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dis idiot no go ask Churchhill who Tonto Dike be? That girl go buy golf for you collect benz in return
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by TooMuchStuff: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Tonto juju maker must be superb. On top wetin d gal do Churchill, I never expected someone else could still fall same victim. Tonto can lie for the whole world! I'd not be surprised if she says she owns that SUV tomorrow grin, that Kpokpogri was lying. If you visit Tonto's family house, you'd nearly vomit, same gal lying that she owned the house and exotic cars Churchill acquired with his money, lool.
My gee! I know her family home in PH on ya way from the Airport. A lady we boarded same flight with for ABJ took me there. Na one yeye neighborhood like dat.

Guys supposed to dey do spiritual search before kpenshing dis yeyebrities o. Dem don waka farrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wetin my eye no go see for nairaland

Kpekelekpekele arugbo je gbese

Wahala be like wetin sef

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nigeria and their yeyebrities

Hmm...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by 9ty4our: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2021
Tonto, two guys can not be wrong about you. Just take stock of yourself, it will help you solve over half of your problems..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by galaxypropertie: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Tacha completes her new house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CbYpC02HDc
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by awajis78: 1:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Tonto dikeh or toto dikeh way get teeth bite kpokpogri make him shout.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Yankee101: 1:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Even brand new lexus lx na how much?

People sabi lie sha
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by igbowoman: 2:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Woman wrapper
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Godbless3(m): 2:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:

Hope you're ok after the game?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Utagbamaka(m): 3:07am On Sep 16, 2021
67million naira car? Oga wetin be ur work n for which kingdom you be prince?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million by Passionate1(m): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Dem say tonto toto wide like lekki toll gate. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.