Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

Can I Disobey God And Live? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Disobey God And Live? (906 Views)

God And His Angels. / What Made Satan Disobey God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Disobey God And Live? by okababa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2007
Disobeying God means not following His commanments.
IS WEARING OF TROUSERS AS XTIAN SISTER DISOBEYING GOD?
Regardless of whatsoever any pastor tell his congregation, the words of God can never change and will surely come to pass. The standard of the bibble concerning women wearing trousers(cloth that belong to opposite sex) is very clear that nobody can delete it from the Holy bible. It is not for us to continue to argue about wether we like it or not as this has already been stated expressely in the scripture that, it is an outright SIN(EFFEMINATE).
   If you are still there and you need it to be written in the bible (like DO NOT WEAR TROUSERS AS WOMEN)then you need the tourch of the spirit and great delieverance.If you are born again and  are heaven-concious, you will be able to have that spiritual  decernment that, you cannot disobey God and get away with it.Your pastor might have given you an open cheque to wearing of trousers and not covering your heads as a women but, you will be accountable for all your dids on the glorious day.Your pastor will not be there to defend you!
   If you are reading this and you still put on trousers as a woman , then you are not born again and will need to amend your ways and get connected to calvary so that you can be saved.YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO SAY "THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE" (AS THIS IS NOW THE MORDERN LANGUAGE NIGERIAN USE AS A JUSTIFICATION TO GO INTO SIN AND PREVENT PEOLE FROM CONDEMNING THEM )BUT REMEMBER EZEKIEL 3:18, IF  I SHALL TELL A SINNER THAQT HE SHALL DIE, You do not have to agree with this assertion (that is what the scripture says) , you must just obey and do what the bible says we should do IF YOU MUST GO TO HEAVEN.
The fault comes from some of our so-called pastors who out of thir own self will mis-interpreted the bible, giving thir members express licences to put on those things just because of the fear of loosing many members to  other churches(that will mean little profit as the tithe and offering decreases also). It is high time our spiritual eyes got opened so that we can use our brain and pray to God to understand the bible better and brighter. How on earth will a pastor(name withheld) want to retire from pastoring and going to POLITICS! This amounts to spiritual accident & suicide! What have we taken the ministry of our Lord to be? Our own businesses? When Jesus was approached in the bible to come and be rullers over them , what was His response? , My govt is not of this world, ,ministers of God now want to go and occupy ASO ROCK, for what
    God have mercy! this is the same man that will mount the pupit and many worshipers will be carried away by his preaching, How do you treat a member that comes from another party(i.e PDP and the pastor is an ANPP MEMBER)
     Let all of us go back to the bible and copy the old-time rivival doctrines so that the Lord will forgive us and lead us forward. Is it this age( that the rapture might take place any moment from now) that we still start to negotiate wether a woman should put on trsousers or not? if you are born again you will know,
God bless you all and remain rapturable
Re: Can I Disobey God And Live? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2007
oka-were you f ucking extremist, u're a suicide bomb primed ready to go off
Re: Can I Disobey God And Live? by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2007
If you disobey God, you can't live simple as that.
Re: Can I Disobey God And Live? by Aproko(f): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ poster,

your post doesn't answer your question!!
Re: Can I Disobey God And Live? by pilgrim1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
ziddy:

oka-were you f ucking extremist, u're a suicide bomb primed ready to go off

I guess this is not an over-reaction. . . perhaps just simply a cordial remark. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Romans 12: 9 / Can We Get Rid Of The Religious Threads? / My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.